Subject: Re: bug#16736: Compiling a Lisp file causes display to flash off and on

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 13:19:54 -0500

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> (What is f->tool_bar_height?)

45

> Glenn, if you put a breakpoint in change_frame_size_1 and then just
> "run -Q", can you show all the calls you see until Emacs starts up,
> including the arguments we pass to that function?

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=80, new_height=150, 
    pretend=true, delay=false, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=570, 
    pretend=false, delay=true, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=570, 
    pretend=false, delay=true, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=570, 
    pretend=false, delay=true, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=570, 
    pretend=false, delay=false, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=0, new_height=0, 
    pretend=false, delay=false, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=570, 
    pretend=true, delay=false, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=537, 
    pretend=false, delay=true, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=537, 
    pretend=false, delay=true, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=80, new_height=38, 
    pretend=false, delay=true, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=537, 
    pretend=false, delay=true, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=537, 
    pretend=false, delay=true, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=571, 
    pretend=false, delay=true, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=571, 
    pretend=false, delay=true, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=570, 
    pretend=false, delay=true, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=570, 
    pretend=false, delay=true, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=570, 
    pretend=false, delay=false, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=570, 
    pretend=false, delay=true, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=570, 
    pretend=false, delay=true, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=570, 
    pretend=false, delay=false, safe=true, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=570, 
    pretend=false, delay=true, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=570, 
    pretend=false, delay=false, safe=true, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=570, 
    pretend=false, delay=true, safe=false, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.

Breakpoint 3, change_frame_size_1 (f=0x11cd8b8, new_width=640, new_height=570, 
    pretend=false, delay=false, safe=true, pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5467
5467	  int old_root_width = WINDOW_PIXEL_WIDTH (XWINDOW (FRAME_ROOT_WINDOW (f)));
Continuing.