Subject: 24.3; snake key mapping

From: greg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 02:52:36 +0000

can someone make snake use C-p C-n C-f C-b
<greg`> would really help learn to use those keys  [02:51]
<twb> ,

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2)
 of 2013-07-27 on roseapple, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11405000
System Description:	Ubuntu 13.10

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  global-rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
SPC r e q u e s t SPC f r <backspace> o r SPC e n <backspace> 
<backspace> a n y SPC e m a c s SPC d e v s <return> 
c a n SPC <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
M-x s n a k e <return> p C-p C-p C-p C-x k <return> 
c a n SPC w e <backspace> <backspace> s o m e o n e 
SPC m a k e SPC s n a k e SPC u s e SPC C - p SPC C 
- n SPC C - f SPC C - b <return> w o u l d SPC r e 
a l l y SPC h e l p SPC l e a r n SPC t h <backspace> 
o SPC u s e r SPC <backspace> <backspace> SPC t h o 
s e SPC k e y s <return> i s n t SPC t h a t SPC j 
u s t SPC t h e SPC b e s t SPC i d e a SPC y o u v 
e SPC h e a r d SPC a l l SPC d a y SPC : - P <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> ? ! <return> M-x s n a k e 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> s e n d <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> M-x SPC r e p o r <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-f C-f C-SPC C-n C-n M-w M-x r e p i r 
t <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> o r t - e m a 
<tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
byte-code: End of buffer [20 times]
Game paused (press p to resume)
byte-code: Beginning of buffer [3 times]
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only [17 times]
completing-read-default: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer
Making completion list...
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only [8 times]
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.13/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131230/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20131207.959/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.932/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib hides /home/greg/.emacs.d/elpa/cl-lib-0.3/cl-lib

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils disp-table snake gamegrid
misearch multi-isearch browse-url dabbrev network-stream starttls tls
erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track
erc-match erc-button wid-edit erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp haskell-doc
haskell-indentation haskell-font-lock mule-util haskell-mode .emacs
ob-haskell ob-dot flycheck-hdevtools flycheck help-mode rx f dash s
ace-jump-mode ido org-capture org-protocol org-location-google-maps
org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static url-util url-parse url-vars
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json org warnings org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ac-nrepl nrepl
easy-mmode eldoc arc-mode archive-mode etags thingatpt clojure-mode
imenu inf-lisp tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec advice
help-fns advice-preload auto-complete-config auto-complete cl-macs gv
popup cl cl-lib rainbow-delimiters ac-nrepl-autoloads ac-slime-autoloads
ace-jump-mode-autoloads alert-autoloads ample-theme-autoloads
color-theme-autoloads emms-autoloads flycheck-cask-autoloads
flycheck-hdevtools-autoloads flycheck-autoloads f-autoloads
flymake-autoloads google-contacts-autoloads google-maps-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads htmlize-autoloads ido-hacks-autoloads
ido-ubiquitous-autoloads finder-inf jedi-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads epc-autoloads ctable-autoloads
concurrent-autoloads deferred-autoloads magit-autoloads nrepl-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads oauth2-autoloads org2blog-autoloads
metaweblog-autoloads org-autoloads info easymenu paredit-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads cl-lib-autoloads dash-autoloads
popup-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
s-autoloads w3-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads
package edmacro kmacro zenburn-theme paren delsel cus-start cus-load
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)