Subject: Re: bug#16706: emacs 24.3.1; calc/A command

From: Achim Gratz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 19:23:27 +0100

Bart Nielsen writes:
> A returns
> 47.1168759576
>
>
> q1:  How do I figure out what A is doing?

The result indicates that it returns the vector magnitude or absolute of
the vector, which is exactly twice the RMS value for a four-element
vector.  In other words, you'd need to divide by sqrt(n) after A.
Looking up "A" through the index leads to a correct description of what
it does.

Regards,
Achim.
-- 
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+

Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Blofeld:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/Downloads.html#WaldorfSounds