Subject: bug#16691: 24.3.50; emacs_backtrace.txt

From: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 12:04:16 +0100

>>> Since this started happening only lately, Martin, could you please see
 >>> if some of your changes could possibly disrupt the glyph row's hash
 >>> values?
 >> If you told me how I could have done that, maybe.  I don't have the
 >> slightest idea.
 >
 > I don't know if you did that.  I just took a look at the latest
 > changes preceding the first revno where Drew reported this.

My last change before that was to process frame alpha earlier from
revision 116242.  While being a very dubious change, I can't imagine how
it could affect hash values.

 > As to how this could happen: did any of your changes affect the 'used'
 > field of the glyph_row structure, under any circumstances?

I don't understand the glyph_row structure and hopefully never ever have
touched it.  The only possibly related change is that of re-introducing
an adjust_window_margins call in window_resize_apply in revision 116307,
but this happened clearly after Bug#16660.

martin