Subject: bug#16661: 24.3.50; standalone minibuffer frame gets renamed with name of aother frame

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 15:33:11 -0800 (PST)

Just a heads-up, so far.  This happens with my setup.  It has been
happening for a few weeks now.  It never happened before that (with
any Emacs version).  It happens occasionally, and I have not noticed
just when it happens.

What happens?  The title in the title bar of my standalone minibuffer
frame somehow, somewhen, is changed to be the same as the title of
another frame (no other frame in particular).

My minibuffer frame has this title to start with, and itshould remain:

  Emacs minibuffer               show/hide: hold CTRL + click in window

This is frame parameter `name' for the minibuffer frame.

Does this perhaps ring a bell wrt some Emacs change in, say, the last
month or so?  I'll keep looking, and maybe I will notice when the name
gets changed (it's not easy to notice).  If I do, I'll update the bug
with whatever else I find out.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2014-02-02 on ODIEONE
Bzr revision: 116242 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/Devel/emacs/binary --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3' LDFLAGS=-Lc:/Devel/emacs/lib
 CPPFLAGS=-Ic:/Devel/emacs/include'