Subject: bug#16603: 24.3.50; Segfault when viewing a backtrace

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 18:20:22 -0800

(require 'gnus-group)
(setq debug-on-error t)
(gnus-read-ephemeral-emacs-bug-group 16577)

Choose Rotem's article, and my Emacs crashes:

#0  0x0000003f49a359e9 in raise () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#1  0x0000003f49a370f8 in abort () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#2  0x0000003f49a75d17 in __libc_message () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#3  0x0000003f49a7d0b8 in _int_free () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#4  0x000000000052d1d9 in lisp_free (block=0x27b78c0) at alloc.c:931
#5  0x00000000005320b6 in free_large_strings () at alloc.c:1909
#6  sweep_strings () at alloc.c:1889
#7  gc_sweep () at alloc.c:6333
#8  Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5572
#9  0x000000000057c31b in maybe_gc () at lisp.h:4518
#10 exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=9402, maxdepth=6, args_template=-1, 
    nargs=140737488221432, args=0x82) at bytecode.c:954
#11 0x0000000000548467 in funcall_lambda (fun=8682901, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=0x7ffffffdf740, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffffffdf698) at eval.c:2974
#12 0x000000000054872b in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7ffffffdf690)
    at eval.c:2867
#13 0x000000000057c1cd in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=9402, maxdepth=6, 
    args_template=-1, nargs=172, args=0x3) at bytecode.c:919
#14 0x0000000000548467 in funcall_lambda (fun=41324685, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=0x7ffffffdf8c0, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffffffdf838) at eval.c:2974
#15 0x000000000054872b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7ffffffdf830)
    at eval.c:2867
#16 0x000000000057c1cd in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=9402, maxdepth=6, 
    args_template=-1, nargs=140737488222256, args=0x1) at bytecode.c:919
#17 0x0000000000548467 in funcall_lambda (fun=41324373, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=0x7ffffffdfb60, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffffffdfaa8) at eval.c:2974
#18 0x000000000054872b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffffffdfaa0)
    at eval.c:2867
#19 0x000000000057c1cd in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=9402, maxdepth=6, 
    args_template=-1, nargs=140737488222872, args=0x2) at bytecode.c:919
#20 0x0000000000548467 in funcall_lambda (fun=41323997, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=0x7ffffffdff80, arg_vector@entry=0x7ffffffdfc48) at eval.c:2974
#21 0x000000000054872b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3, 
    args=args@entry=0x7ffffffdfc40) at eval.c:2867
#22 0x0000000000549b1c in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=args@entry=0x7ffffffdfce0) at eval.c:2345
#23 0x0000000000549d50 in apply1 (fn=12149570, arg=arg@entry=42128966)
    at eval.c:2579
#24 0x0000000000549f06 in call_debugger (arg=42128966) at eval.c:323
#25 0x0000000000548e6d in maybe_call_debugger (data=42128918, sig=12077586, 
    conditions=8579966) at eval.c:1724
#26 Fsignal (error_symbol=12077586, data=42128918) at eval.c:1542
#27 0x0000000000549039 in xsignal (error_symbol=<optimized out>, 
    data=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1579
#28 0x0000000000549704 in signal_error (
    s=0x5ddc38 "Variable binding depth exceeds max-specpdl-size", arg=12026162)
    at eval.c:1634
#29 0x0000000000549792 in grow_specpdl () at eval.c:2023
#30 0x0000000000549886 in specbind (symbol=41539506, value=41896998)
    at eval.c:3138
#31 0x00000000005482d5 in funcall_lambda (fun=41546861, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffffffdff10) at eval.c:3019
#32 0x000000000054872b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffffffdff08)
    at eval.c:2867
#33 0x000000000057c1cd in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=9402, maxdepth=6, 
    args_template=-1, nargs=140737488224000, args=0x2) at bytecode.c:919
#34 0x00000000005483cf in funcall_lambda (fun=41546965, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffffffe00e0) at eval.c:3040
#35 0x000000000054872b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffffffe00d8)
    at eval.c:2867
#36 0x000000000057c1cd in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=9402, maxdepth=6, 
    args_template=-1, nargs=140737488224464, args=0x2) at bytecode.c:919
#37 0x00000000005483cf in funcall_lambda (fun=41546861, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffffffe02d0) at eval.c:3040
#38 0x000000000054872b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffffffe02c8)
    at eval.c:2867
#39 0x000000000057c1cd in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=9402, maxdepth=6, 
    args_template=-1, nargs=140737488224960, args=0x2) at bytecode.c:919
#40 0x00000000005483cf in funcall_lambda (fun=41546965, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffffffe04a0) at eval.c:3040
#41 0x000000000054872b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffffffe0498)
    at eval.c:2867
#42 0x000000000057c1cd in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=9402, maxdepth=6, 
    args_template=-1, nargs=140737488225424, args=0x2) at bytecode.c:919
#43 0x00000000005483cf in funcall_lambda (fun=41546861, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffffffe0690) at eval.c:3040
#44 0x000000000054872b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffffffe0688)
    at eval.c:2867
#45 0x000000000057c1cd in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=9402, maxdepth=6, 
    args_template=-1, nargs=140737488225920, args=0x2) at bytecode.c:919
#46 0x00000000005483cf in funcall_lambda (fun=41546965, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffffffe0860) at eval.c:3040
#47 0x000000000054872b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffffffe0858)
    at eval.c:2867
#48 0x000000000057c1cd in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=9402, maxdepth=6, 
    args_template=-1, nargs=140737488226384, args=0x2) at bytecode.c:919
#49 0x00000000005483cf in funcall_lambda (fun=41546861, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffffffe0a50) at eval.c:3040
#50 0x000000000054872b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffffffe0a48)
    at eval.c:2867
#51 0x000000000057c1cd in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=9402, maxdepth=6, 
    args_template=-1, nargs=140737488226880, args=0x2) at bytecode.c:919

...

#793 0x00000000005488e8 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, 
    args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2813
#794 0x000000000057c1cd in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=9402, maxdepth=6, 
    args_template=-1, nargs=140737488346112, args=0x4) at bytecode.c:919
#795 0x0000000000548467 in funcall_lambda (fun=9480117, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=0x0, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdd88) at eval.c:2974

#796 0x000000000054872b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    args=args@entry=0x7fffffffdd80) at eval.c:2867
#797 0x0000000000548a4a in call1 (fn=<optimized out>, arg1=<optimized out>)
    at eval.c:2605
#798 0x00000000004e6a1d in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1552
#799 0x0000000000546dae in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x4e6690 <command_loop_1>, handlers=<optimized out>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x4dd760 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1345
#800 0x00000000004d8f1e in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=12026162)
    at keyboard.c:1170
#801 0x0000000000546cbb in internal_catch (tag=12073522, 
    func=func@entry=0x4d8f00 <command_loop_2>, arg=12026162) at eval.c:1109
#802 0x00000000004dd387 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1149
#803 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777

#804 0x00000000004dd672 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:841
#805 0x0000000000415af5 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fffffffe128)
    at emacs.c:1643

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.5 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.8)
 of 2014-01-30 on building.gnus.org
Repository revision: 116212 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11404000
Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> M-x m <return> <return> <switch-frame> 
M-x r e p o r <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
No new newsgroups
Checking new news...
nnimap hermes.netfonds.no splitting mail...
nnimap read 0k from hermes.netfonds.no
nnimap hermes.netfonds.no splitting mail...done
nnimap read 0k from hermes.netfonds.no
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/hex-util
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/md4 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/md4
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/format-spec
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/password-cache
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/color hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/color
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/dns hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/dns
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/tls hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/tls
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/dig hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/dig
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/netrc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/netrc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/binhex hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndir hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/yenc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/qp hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/registry hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rtree hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/message hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/message
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/smime hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/smiley hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/plstore hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sieve hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nntp hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/compface hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nneething hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/html2text hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/starttls hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/canlock hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnir hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnml hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/time-date hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort ecomplete emacsbug sendmail gnus-fun gnus-mdrtn gnus-topic
nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnimap utf7 nnfolder parse-time netrc gnutls
network-stream starttls tls nnir spam-report spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus-load gnus
gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core password-cache url-vars
mailcap nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
wid-edit package ido flyspell ispell dired cl-macs gv add-log mail-extr
jka-compr cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
  bloggy blog http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/