Subject: bug#16599: closed (Re: 24.3.50; src/temacs --daemon fails to start)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 21:24:02 +0000

Your bug report

#16599: 24.3.50; src/temacs --daemon fails to start

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
16599: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=16599
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: 24.3.50; src/temacs --daemon fails to start
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 13:23:00 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I reproduced the bug and installed a fix that works for me as trunk bzr 
116465.  It's like Eli's fix, but delays the initialization to be nearer 
the use.

Subject: 24.3.50; src/temacs --daemon fails to start
From: Alex Bennée <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 18:25:22 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I found that I can't start src/temacs with the
--daemon option which works with the dumped version src/emacs.

With both:

host-dbus host-x11 src/temacs --daemon
host-dbus host-x11 src/temacs -Q --daemon

I get a window popping up and when I execute (daemonp) I get nill. When
I C-x C-c the rather terse message:

Error: server did not start correctly

Is left on the terminal.

The host-* functions are simply functions to ensure the environment
variables are set-up for my crouton in ChromeOS shell to use the host
X11 server.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2014-01-30 on localhost
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Ubuntu 13.10

Configured using:
 `configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --prefix=/home/alex/src/emacs/install
 --without-makeinfo --with-dbus 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e:view

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  crmbk-frame-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> $ s i g <tab> C h <tab> <tab> h <tab> <down> 
C-SPC <down> <down> <down> <down> C-w <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> C-c C-c <M-down> <M-down> <M-down> <M-down> 
<M-down> <M-down> <M-up> <M-up> <M-up> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <return> SPC <M-up> q <M-up> <M-up> <M-up> 
<M-up> <M-up> <M-up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> C-x C-c q b m <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> 
<up> <up> <return> SPC q q b f <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <return> 
q <up> <up> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <M-up> <M-up> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <return> SPC C-x C-c <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> C-x C-c q q U C-x b e m <return> C-x 
k <return> C-c m j i <return> q <up> q j m <down> <down> 
<return> q <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <return> 
SPC SPC q q t b t SPC <return> SPC n SPC q SPC SPC 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <return> q <up> <return> 
M-x r e p o r t <return>

Recent messages:
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 226483, updated 442, cleaned-up 0
[mu4e] mu4e-main-mode [2 times]
[mu4e] Contacts received: 11026
[mu4e] Found 378 matching messages
Beginning of buffer
[mu4e] mu4e-main-mode [2 times]
[mu4e] Found 266 matching messages
t is undefined
[mu4e] mu4e-main-mode
[mu4e] Found 433 matching messages

Load-path shadows:
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20140121.147/.dir-locals hides /home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20140120.2003/.dir-locals
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-io hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-sqlite hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-dot hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-indent hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-gnuplot hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-perl hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-install hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-install
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-element hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-element
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-ruby hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-feed hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-src hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-src
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-plantuml hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-ledger hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-id hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-id
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-latex hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-scala hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-clock hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-rmail hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-irc hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-scheme hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-publish hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-calc hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-habit hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-mhe hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-sass hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-html hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-latex hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-agenda hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-plot hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-fortran hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-datetree hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-inlinetask hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-asymptote hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-table hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-table
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-macro hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-bbdb hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-info hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-info
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-man hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-faces hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-footnote hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-js hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-lilypond hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-keys hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-ditaa hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-texinfo hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-ctags hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-eval hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-md hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-attach hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-clojure hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-java hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-crypt hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-org hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-maxima hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-screen hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-capture hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-eshell hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-exp hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-awk hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-w3m hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-compat hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-comint hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-list hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-list
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-ocaml hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-archive hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-sh hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-gnus hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-bibtex hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-icalendar hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-css hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-core hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-picolisp hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-timer hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-mscgen hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-makefile hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-pcomplete hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-lob hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-ascii hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-beamer hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-python hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-mouse hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-table hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-sql hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-R hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-protocol hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-haskell hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-shen hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-version hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-version
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-odt hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-docview hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-matlab hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-C hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-lisp hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-mobile hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-entities hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-macs hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-octave hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-org hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-loaddefs hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-ref hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-colview hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-tangle hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20140121.147/.dir-locals hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/tq hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval helm-mode
network-stream starttls mailalias qp mail-extr sort unsafep edebug-x
edebug init my-circe lui-autopaste circe lui-irc-colors lcs lui-format
lui my-buffer lusty-explorer midnight htmlize js2-mode-expansions
js-mode-expansions js2-mode cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-styles cc-align cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs my-git
magit-key-mode magit view diff-mode git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode
server log-edit pcvs-util add-log keychain-environment my-spell flyspell
ispell whitespace autorevert filenotify paren delsel smart-mode-line
mule-util which-func imenu time avoid zenburn-theme chromebook dbus
winner guide-key face-remap popwin expand-region text-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect my-helm helm-config
helm-aliases windmove my-org ob-sh ob-python ob-makefile ob-ditaa ob-dot
ox-reveal ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element org-capture org-clock org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs my-devel tracking shorten
my-flycheck flycheck-tip flycheck find-func rx f dash s my-eproject
helm-eproject helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-buffers
helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net
xml helm-plugin bookmark pp helm-locate helm-help helm-match-plugin
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-utils helm eproject-compile
eproject-extras ibuf-ext ibuffer iswitchb eproject esh-var esh-io
esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util my-find ack-and-a-half thingatpt grep
compile my-email mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
mu4e-main mu4e-view epa derived epg epg-config browse-url mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark
mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr
image-mode dired mu4e-lists mu4e-about mu4e-vars hl-line mu4e-meta
message rfc822 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader keyfreq smex ido
ace-jump-mode auto-complete-config auto-complete popup my-yasnippet.el
yasnippet help-mode mediawiki url-cache mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils wid-edit mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode url-http
tls url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-gw url-vars edit-server easy-mmode
edmacro kmacro tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring format-spec advice help-fns time-date savehist my-package
ace-jump-mode-autoloads auto-complete-c-headers-autoloads
edebug-x-autoloads elpy-autoloads emms-autoloads
find-file-in-project-autoloads flycheck-color-mode-line-autoloads
fuzzy-autoloads git-blame-autoloads gitconfig-mode-autoloads
gitignore-mode-autoloads gmail-message-mode-autoloads gplusify-autoloads
guide-key-autoloads ham-mode-autoloads helm-ack-autoloads
helm-themes-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
html-to-markdown-autoloads htmlize-autoloads idomenu-autoloads
iedit-autoloads keychain-environment-autoloads keyfreq-autoloads
litable-autoloads lusty-explorer-autoloads markdown-mode+-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads mc-extras-autoloads mediawiki-autoloads
nose-autoloads esxml-autoloads elnode-autoloads db-autoloads
creole-autoloads noflet-autoloads info easymenu paredit-autoloads
pastebin-autoloads popwin-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
protobuf-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads request-autoloads
s-autoloads smart-mode-line-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads
syslog-mode-autoloads hide-lines-autoloads tracking-autoloads
shorten-autoloads virtualenv-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads package
my-vars my-utils cl-macs gv cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)
-- 
Alex Bennée