Subject: bug#16599: 24.3.50; src/temacs --daemon fails to start

From: Alex Bennée <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 18:25:22 +0000

I found that I can't start src/temacs with the
--daemon option which works with the dumped version src/emacs.

With both:

host-dbus host-x11 src/temacs --daemon
host-dbus host-x11 src/temacs -Q --daemon

I get a window popping up and when I execute (daemonp) I get nill. When
I C-x C-c the rather terse message:

Error: server did not start correctly

Is left on the terminal.

The host-* functions are simply functions to ensure the environment
variables are set-up for my crouton in ChromeOS shell to use the host
X11 server.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2014-01-30 on localhost
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Ubuntu 13.10

Configured using:
 `configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --prefix=/home/alex/src/emacs/install
 --without-makeinfo --with-dbus 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e:view

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  crmbk-frame-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> $ s i g <tab> C h <tab> <tab> h <tab> <down> 
C-SPC <down> <down> <down> <down> C-w <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> C-c C-c <M-down> <M-down> <M-down> <M-down> 
<M-down> <M-down> <M-up> <M-up> <M-up> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <return> SPC <M-up> q <M-up> <M-up> <M-up> 
<M-up> <M-up> <M-up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> C-x C-c q b m <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> 
<up> <up> <return> SPC q q b f <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <return> 
q <up> <up> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <M-up> <M-up> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <return> SPC C-x C-c <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> C-x C-c q q U C-x b e m <return> C-x 
k <return> C-c m j i <return> q <up> q j m <down> <down> 
<return> q <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <return> 
SPC SPC q q t b t SPC <return> SPC n SPC q SPC SPC 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <return> q <up> <return> 
M-x r e p o r t <return>

Recent messages:
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 226483, updated 442, cleaned-up 0
[mu4e] mu4e-main-mode [2 times]
[mu4e] Contacts received: 11026
[mu4e] Found 378 matching messages
Beginning of buffer
[mu4e] mu4e-main-mode [2 times]
[mu4e] Found 266 matching messages
t is undefined
[mu4e] mu4e-main-mode
[mu4e] Found 433 matching messages

Load-path shadows:
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20140121.147/.dir-locals hides /home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20140120.2003/.dir-locals
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-io hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-sqlite hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-dot hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-indent hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-gnuplot hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-perl hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-install hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-install
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-element hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-element
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-ruby hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-feed hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-src hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-src
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-plantuml hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-ledger hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-id hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-id
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-latex hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-scala hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-clock hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-rmail hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-irc hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-scheme hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-publish hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-calc hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-habit hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-mhe hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-sass hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-html hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-latex hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-agenda hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-plot hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-fortran hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-datetree hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-inlinetask hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-asymptote hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-table hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-table
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-macro hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-bbdb hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-info hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-info
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-man hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-faces hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-footnote hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-js hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-lilypond hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-keys hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-ditaa hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-texinfo hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-ctags hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-eval hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-md hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-attach hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-clojure hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-java hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-crypt hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-org hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-maxima hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-screen hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-capture hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-eshell hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-exp hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-awk hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-w3m hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-compat hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-comint hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-list hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-list
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-ocaml hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-archive hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-sh hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-gnus hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-bibtex hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-icalendar hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-css hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-core hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-picolisp hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-timer hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-mscgen hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-makefile hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-pcomplete hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-lob hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-ascii hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-beamer hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-python hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-mouse hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-table hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-sql hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-R hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-protocol hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-haskell hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-shen hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-version hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-version
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ox-odt hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-docview hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-matlab hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-C hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-lisp hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-mobile hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-entities hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-macs hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-octave hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-org hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-loaddefs hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-ref hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-colview hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/ob-tangle hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20140121.147/.dir-locals hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/tq hides /home/alex/src/emacs/emacs.git/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval helm-mode
network-stream starttls mailalias qp mail-extr sort unsafep edebug-x
edebug init my-circe lui-autopaste circe lui-irc-colors lcs lui-format
lui my-buffer lusty-explorer midnight htmlize js2-mode-expansions
js-mode-expansions js2-mode cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-styles cc-align cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs my-git
magit-key-mode magit view diff-mode git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode
server log-edit pcvs-util add-log keychain-environment my-spell flyspell
ispell whitespace autorevert filenotify paren delsel smart-mode-line
mule-util which-func imenu time avoid zenburn-theme chromebook dbus
winner guide-key face-remap popwin expand-region text-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect my-helm helm-config
helm-aliases windmove my-org ob-sh ob-python ob-makefile ob-ditaa ob-dot
ox-reveal ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element org-capture org-clock org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs my-devel tracking shorten
my-flycheck flycheck-tip flycheck find-func rx f dash s my-eproject
helm-eproject helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-buffers
helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net
xml helm-plugin bookmark pp helm-locate helm-help helm-match-plugin
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-utils helm eproject-compile
eproject-extras ibuf-ext ibuffer iswitchb eproject esh-var esh-io
esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util my-find ack-and-a-half thingatpt grep
compile my-email mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
mu4e-main mu4e-view epa derived epg epg-config browse-url mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark
mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr
image-mode dired mu4e-lists mu4e-about mu4e-vars hl-line mu4e-meta
message rfc822 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader keyfreq smex ido
ace-jump-mode auto-complete-config auto-complete popup my-yasnippet.el
yasnippet help-mode mediawiki url-cache mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils wid-edit mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode url-http
tls url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-gw url-vars edit-server easy-mmode
edmacro kmacro tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring format-spec advice help-fns time-date savehist my-package
ace-jump-mode-autoloads auto-complete-c-headers-autoloads
edebug-x-autoloads elpy-autoloads emms-autoloads
find-file-in-project-autoloads flycheck-color-mode-line-autoloads
fuzzy-autoloads git-blame-autoloads gitconfig-mode-autoloads
gitignore-mode-autoloads gmail-message-mode-autoloads gplusify-autoloads
guide-key-autoloads ham-mode-autoloads helm-ack-autoloads
helm-themes-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
html-to-markdown-autoloads htmlize-autoloads idomenu-autoloads
iedit-autoloads keychain-environment-autoloads keyfreq-autoloads
litable-autoloads lusty-explorer-autoloads markdown-mode+-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads mc-extras-autoloads mediawiki-autoloads
nose-autoloads esxml-autoloads elnode-autoloads db-autoloads
creole-autoloads noflet-autoloads info easymenu paredit-autoloads
pastebin-autoloads popwin-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
protobuf-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads request-autoloads
s-autoloads smart-mode-line-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads
syslog-mode-autoloads hide-lines-autoloads tracking-autoloads
shorten-autoloads virtualenv-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads package
my-vars my-utils cl-macs gv cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)
-- 
Alex Bennée