Subject: bug#16598: closed (Re: bug#16598: 24.3.50; Document predefined frame parameters missing from the Elisp manual)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 08:18:02 +0000

Your bug report

#16598: 24.3.50; Document predefined frame parameters missing from the Elisp manual

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
16598: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=16598
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#16598: 24.3.50; Document predefined frame parameters missing from the Elisp manual
From: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
To: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 10:17:10 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

`right-divider-width' and `bottom-divider-width' have been documented
now.  Closing this bug.

Thanks, martin

Subject: 24.3.50; Document predefined frame parameters missing from the Elisp manual
From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 09:40:21 -0800 (PST)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Please document frame parameter `right-divider-width'.  Please document
other frame parameters that users can use to customize their Emacs
experience.

I am not requesting that any parameters that you feel should be strictly
for internal use (if there are such) need to be documented.  But clearly
`right-divider-width' is something that users should be able to easily
find out about.

See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2014-01/msg02210.html.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2014-01-23 on ODIEONE
Bzr revision: 116129 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/Devel/emacs/binary --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3' LDFLAGS=-Lc:/Devel/emacs/lib
 CPPFLAGS=-Ic:/Devel/emacs/include'