Subject: bug#16577: 24.3; Ido omitting directories with similar names to other directories

From: Rotem Yaari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 13:15:01 +0200

When finding files with ido, let's say with this directory structure:  

- /tmp  
- /tmp/folders  
- /tmp/folders/a2  
- /tmp/folders/a.git  

Navigating to `folders` will only display `a2` as a possible completion,  
omitting `a.git`. One has to explicitly add the '.git' suffix to get the  
candidate one is looking for.  

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)  
of 2013-03-13 on bob.porkrind.org  
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1265  
Configured using:  
`configure '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin' '--build=i686-apple-darwin'  
'--with-ns' 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin'  
'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin' 'CC=gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.7  
-isystem  
/Users/david/Xcode-10.7_4.5.2/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/usr/include/  
-F/Users/david/Xcode-10.7_4.5.2/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks''  

Important settings:  
locale-coding-system: nil  
default enable-multibyte-characters: t  

Major mode: Dired by name  

Minor modes in effect:  
nyan-mode: t  
global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t  
global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t  
semantic-mode: t  
drag-stuff-global-mode: t  
drag-stuff-mode: t  
global-auto-complete-mode: t  
global-undo-tree-mode: t  
diff-auto-refine-mode: t  
helm-mode: t  
shell-dirtrack-mode: t  
helm-match-plugin-mode: t  
helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t  
ido-vertical-mode: t  
ido-ubiquitous-mode: t  
yas-global-mode: t  
yas-minor-mode: t  
recentf-mode: t  
guide-key-mode: t  
winner-mode: t  
show-paren-mode: t  
display-battery-mode: t  
display-time-mode: t  
cua-mode: t  
global-auto-revert-mode: t  
projectile-global-mode: t  
projectile-mode: t  
tooltip-mode: t  
mouse-wheel-mode: t  
file-name-shadow-mode: t  
global-font-lock-mode: t  
font-lock-mode: t  
auto-composition-mode: t  
auto-encryption-mode: t  
auto-compression-mode: t  
buffer-read-only: t  
line-number-mode: t  
transient-mark-mode: t  

Recent input:  
e s t C-d  

q q  
C-x C-f  
w o i n f i n i p y i  
n f i n i p y . C-x C-g C-g C-g C-x C-f /  
t m p / f o l d e a . g C-g C-g C-g C-x C-f /  
t m p / f o l a . C-g C-g C-g C-g C-x C-f  
/ t m p / f o l d C-g x r e p o r  
t -  

Recent messages:  
Loading semantic/db-file...done  
Loading vc-git...done  
Parsing pool.py (LALR)...done  
Saving file /Users/rotemy/.recentf...  
Wrote /Users/rotemy/.recentf  
ls does not support --dired; see `dired-use-ls-dired' for more details.  
Saving file /Users/rotemy/.recentf...  
Wrote /Users/rotemy/.recentf  
Saving file /Users/rotemy/.recentf...  
Wrote /Users/rotemy/.recentf  
Quit [11 times]  

Load-path shadows:  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20140107.305/.dir-locals hides /Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20131221.1908/.dir-locals  
~/.emacs.d/modes/python.el/python hides ~/.emacs.d/modes/python  
~/.emacs.d/modes/python.el/python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/python  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-shen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-sh hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-scala hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-ledger hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-io hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140106/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote  
/Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20140107.305/.dir-locals hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals  
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib hides /Users/rotemy/.emacs.d/elpa/cl-lib-0.3/cl-lib  

Features:  
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode  
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader  
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils helm-command helm-elisp  
helm-eval eldoc tramp-cache semantic/tag-write semantic/tag-file vc-git  
semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/wisent/python  
semantic/decorate/include semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref  
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse semantic/dep  
semantic/wisent/python-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent  
helm-misc subword diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher  
tomorrow-night-bright-theme diminish inf-mongo js json nyan-mode  
rainbow-mode syslog-mode hide-lines column-marker yaml-mode js2-refactor  
js2r-paredit js2r-conveniences js2r-conditionals js2r-wrapping  
js2r-functions js2r-vars js2r-iife js2r-formatting js2r-helpers  
js2-mode-expansions js-mode-expansions js2-mode cc-mode-expansions  
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-styles cc-align cc-cmds cc-engine  
cc-vars cc-defs imenu emmet-mode web-mode-expansions web-mode disp-table  
haskell-mode haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-align-imports  
flymake dabbrev python-auto-import python-auto-super  
redgreen-at-project-root python-el-fgallina-expansions python skeleton  
semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format  
ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes  
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local  
cedet flycheck rx f multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations  
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors  
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect expand-region  
text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions  
expand-region-custom expand-region-core drag-stuff wrap-region  
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup uniquify iedit iedit-lib  
undo-tree diff org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list  
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob  
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint  
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar  
cal-loaddefs ace-jump-mode magit-key-mode magit view epa derived epg  
epg-config diff-mode git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode log-edit easy-mmode  
pcvs-util add-log helm-mode helm-files image-dired tramp warnings  
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete format-spec dired-x  
dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark  
helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy  
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf  
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile  
cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap  
helm-plugin bookmark pp helm-locate helm-help helm-match-plugin  
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-utils dired helm-config  
helm-aliases helm ido-vertical-mode ido-ubiquitous ido-recentf-open ido  
yasnippet help-mode ibuffer server dired-details find-file-in-project  
saveplace recentf tree-widget wid-edit iflipb guide-key face-remap  
popwin winner paren battery time cua-base autorevert projectile advice  
help-fns advice-preload pkg-info find-func epl grep compile comint  
ansi-color ring thingatpt cus-start cus-load s dash setup-package  
ace-jump-mode-autoloads afternoon-theme-autoloads ag-autoloads  
auto-complete-clang-autoloads coffee-mode-autoloads  
column-marker-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads diminish-autoloads  
dired-details-autoloads drag-stuff-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads  
expand-region-autoloads find-file-in-project-autoloads fiplr-autoloads  
flycheck-autoloads f-autoloads free-keys-autoloads git-gutter-autoloads  
grizzl-autoloads guide-key-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads edmacro  
kmacro helm-css-scss-autoloads helm-projectile-autoloads helm-autoloads  
ido-ubiquitous-autoloads ido-vertical-mode-autoloads iedit-autoloads  
iflipb-autoloads inf-mongo-autoloads jedi-autoloads  
auto-complete-autoloads epc-autoloads ctable-autoloads  
concurrent-autoloads deferred-autoloads js2-refactor-autoloads  
js2-mode-autoloads key-chord-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads  
magit-autoloads git-rebase-mode-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads  
markdown-mode-autoloads minimap-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads  
nginx-mode-autoloads nyan-mode-autoloads org-trello-autoloads  
esxml-autoloads elnode-autoloads db-autoloads fakir-autoloads  
creole-autoloads kv-autoloads noflet-autoloads finder-inf org-autoloads  
info easymenu popup-autoloads popwin-autoloads powerline-autoloads  
powerline cl-macs gv powerline-separators color cl cl-lib  
powerline-themes projectile-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads  
cl-lib-autoloads request-autoloads s-autoloads smex-autoloads  
solarized-theme-autoloads syslog-mode-autoloads hide-lines-autoloads  
undo-tree-autoloads web-autoloads web-mode-autoloads  
workgroups-autoloads wrap-region-autoloads dash-autoloads  
yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads zencoding-mode-autoloads package  
elisp-utils time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel  
ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list  
newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select  
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham  
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao  
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic  
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple  
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files  
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule  
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns  
multi-tty emacs)  

-- 
Rotem