Subject: bug#16573: closed (Re: bug#16573: 24.3; Auctex (11.87.2) in Elpa issues hundreds of warnings on compile)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 10:36:02 +0000

Your bug report

#16573: 24.3; Auctex (11.87.2) in Elpa issues hundreds of warnings on compile

which was filed against the emacs,auctex package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
16573: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=16573
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#16573: 24.3; Auctex (11.87.2) in Elpa issues hundreds of warnings on compile
From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
To: bug#16573 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 12:35:38 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I'm closing this issue given its age, and the current AUCTeX version
issues almost no byte-compile warnings anymore.

Subject: 24.3; Auctex (11.87.2) in Elpa issues hundreds of warnings on compile
From: Neil Jackson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:06:39 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Observed behaviour:
On updating to latest Auctex from the Package Manager, there were
hundreds of warnings during compilation.

Expected behaviour:
Packages in Elpa compile without warnings.

The warnings begin thus:

Compiling file /home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/bib-cite.el at Mon Jan 27 13:14:02 2014

In bib-cite-minor-mode:
bib-cite.el:772:35:Warning: reference to free variable `current-menubar'

In bib-apropos:
bib-cite.el:1148:19:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than
    save-excursion+set-buffer
bib-cite.el:1164:12:Warning: `mapcar' called for effect; use `mapc' or
    `dolist' instead

In bib-cite-fontify-red:
bib-cite.el:1234:31:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than
    save-excursion+set-buffer

In bib-cite-fontify-help-xemacs:
bib-cite.el:1250:15:Warning: assignment to free variable
    `font-lock-defaults-computed'

In bib-etags:
bib-cite.el:1336:23:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than
    save-excursion+set-buffer
bib-cite.el:1357:54:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than
    save-excursion+set-buffer

In bib-guess-or-prompt-for-label:
bib-cite.el:1687:40:Warning: reference to free variable `LaTeX-label-list'

In bib-master-file:
bib-cite.el:2129:31:Warning: reference to free variable `TeX-master'

In bib-document-TeX-files:
bib-cite.el:2187:12:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than
    save-excursion+set-buffer

In bib-document-citekeys-obarray:
bib-cite.el:2241:23:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than
    save-excursion+set-buffer

In bib-get-bibliography:
bib-cite.el:2368:12:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than
    save-excursion+set-buffer
bib-cite.el:2393:43:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than
    save-excursion+set-buffer

In bib-create-auto-file:
bib-cite.el:2440:30:Warning: reference to free variable
    `BibTeX-auto-regexp-list'
bib-cite.el:2455:14:Warning: reference to free variable `TeX-header-end'
bib-cite.el:2456:30:Warning: reference to free variable `LaTeX-header-end'
bib-cite.el:2456:15:Warning: assignment to free variable `TeX-header-end'

In end of data:
bib-cite.el:2623:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    make-local-hook, set-buffer-menubar, delete-extent,
    delete-menu-item, set-keymap-name, reftex-view-crossref,
    font-lock-find-font-lock-defaults, extent-detached-p,
    extent-start-position, extent-end-position, make-extent,
    set-extent-property, extent-string, TeX-master-file,
    TeX-auto-write, dired-split

Compiling file /home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/context-en.el at Mon Jan 27 13:14:02 2014

Compiling file /home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/context-nl.el at Mon Jan 27 13:14:02 2014

Compiling file /home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/context.el at Mon Jan 27 13:14:02 2014
context.el:71:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `reference' lacks a prefix
context.el:74:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `title' lacks a prefix

In ConTeXt-paragraph-commands-regexp:
context.el:916:25:Warning: reference to free variable
    `ConTeXt-extra-paragraph-commands'

In end of data:
context.el:1663:1:Warning: the function `make-local-hook' is not known to be
    defined.

Compiling file /home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/font-latex.el at Mon Jan 27 13:14:03 2014

In font-latex-update-sectioning-faces:
font-latex.el:184:37:Warning: reference to free variable
    `font-latex-fontify-sectioning'

In font-latex-set-syntactic-keywords:
font-latex.el:934:9:Warning: assignment to free variable
    `font-latex-doctex-syntactic-keywords'

In font-latex-syntactic-face-function:
font-latex.el:949:7:Warning: `char-valid-p' is an obsolete function (as of
    23.1); use `characterp' instead.

In end of data:
font-latex.el:1994:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    face-property-instance, set-face-property

Compiling file /home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/latex.el at Mon Jan 27 13:14:03 2014

In LaTeX-section-heading:
latex.el:427:11:Warning: assignment to free variable `level'

In LaTeX-section-toc:
latex.el:443:22:Warning: assignment to free variable `toc'
latex.el:444:13:Warning: reference to free variable `toc'

In LaTeX-section-section:
latex.el:462:16:Warning: reference to free variable `toc'

In LaTeX-close-environment:
latex.el:599:14:Warning: `next-line' used from Lisp code
That command is designed for interactive use only

In LaTeX-auto-prepare:
latex.el:1244:9:Warning: assignment to free variable `LaTeX-auto-arguments'
latex.el:1245:9:Warning: assignment to free variable `LaTeX-auto-optional'
latex.el:1246:9:Warning: assignment to free variable `LaTeX-auto-env-args'
latex.el:1247:9:Warning: assignment to free variable `LaTeX-auto-style'

In LaTeX-listify-package-options:
latex.el:1288:45:Warning: `delete-backward-char' used from Lisp code
That command is designed for interactive use only

In LaTeX-auto-cleanup:
latex.el:1299:32:Warning: reference to free variable `LaTeX-auto-bibliography'
latex.el:1299:32:Warning: assignment to free variable
    `LaTeX-auto-bibliography'
latex.el:1302:17:Warning: reference to free variable `LaTeX-auto-style'
latex.el:1310:37:Warning: assignment to free variable `LaTeX-auto-style'
latex.el:1324:29:Warning: assignment to free variable `TeX-auto-file'
latex.el:1370:25:Warning: assignment to free variable `TeX-auto-symbol'
latex.el:1366:9:Warning: reference to free variable `LaTeX-auto-arguments'
latex.el:1374:9:Warning: reference to free variable `LaTeX-auto-optional'
latex.el:1403:27:Warning: assignment to free variable `LaTeX-auto-environment'
latex.el:1381:9:Warning: reference to free variable `LaTeX-auto-env-args'
latex.el:1391:46:Warning: assignment to free variable `TeX-auto-symbol'

...

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2)
 of 2013-08-14 on buildvm-15.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11404000
System Description:	Fedora release 19 (Schrödinger’s Cat)

Configured using:
 `configure '--build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu'
 '--host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu' '--program-prefix='
 '--disable-dependency-tracking' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr'
 '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
 '--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include'
 '--libdir=/usr/lib64' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec'
 '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--with-dbus'
 '--with-gif' '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff'
 '--with-xft' '--with-xpm' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-gpm=no'
 'build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu'
 'host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
 -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -grecord-gcc-switches -m64 -mtune=generic'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro ''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_CA.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-up> <S-up> <S-up> <S-up> <S-up> <S-up> <S-up> <S-up> 
<S-up> <S-up> <S-up> <S-up> <S-up> <delete> <up> <down> 
<down> <delete> <return> <delete> <return> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <C-home> <down> 
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <up> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> C-c <timeout> C-c 
C-c M-x r e p o r t - e <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Sending...
Mark set [2 times]
Sending via mail...
Sending email 
Sending email done
gnutls.c: [0] (Emacs) fatal error: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
Mark set
Saving file /home/nlj/Mail/archive/sent/2014-01...
Wrote /home/nlj/Mail/archive/sent/2014-01
Sending...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/maxima-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/site_start.d/maxima-modes
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob

Features:
(smtpmail gnus-cite gnus-kill gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh
url-handlers nnrss mm-url utf-7 nnimap utf7 gnutls nnfolder parse-time
netrc gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp
gnus-cache mailalias mailclient qp cus-edit help-mode shadow sort
mail-extr emacsbug sendmail misearch multi-isearch sgml-mode ibuf-ext
ibuffer timezone texinfo toolbar-x prv-emacs reporter desktop context
plain-tex latex tex-style tex-buf tex dbus xml rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
derived org-table gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus gnus-ems nnheader esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc
esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util doc-view
jka-compr image-mode dired vc-git org-id rx ob-octave calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine autoload tar-mode mule-util mail-utils network-stream starttls
url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw
url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap finder-inf
org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-latex
org-export-latex org-beamer org-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda footnote
org byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
auctex-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads org-autoloads info package cl-macs
gv edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget saveplace wheatgrass-theme paren
time battery cua-base cus-start cus-load preview-latex ido ess-toolbar
ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d
ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d compile ess-tracebug ess-roxy advice
advice-preload hideshow ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc help-fns
ess-s-l ess ess-inf comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode
ess-utils ess-custom executable ess-compat ess-site color-theme easymenu
wid-edit cl cl-lib bbdb-autoloads tex-site auto-loads time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)