Subject: bug#16572: 24.3; Org (20140127) in Elpa issues warnings on compile

From: Neil Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:01:01 -0400

Observed behaviour:
On updating to latest org mode from the Package Manager, there were warnings
during compilation.

Expected behaviour:
Packages in Elpa compile without warnings.

The warnings were:

Compiling file /home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-agenda.el at Mon Jan 27 13:13:38 2014

In org-agenda-next-item:
org-agenda.el:8276:6:Warning: org-move-to-column called with 4 arguments, but
    accepts only 1-3

In org-agenda-previous-item:
org-agenda.el:8288:8:Warning: org-move-to-column called with 4 arguments, but
    accepts only 1-3

In org-agenda-todo:
org-agenda.el:8798:8:Warning: org-move-to-column called with 4 arguments, but
    accepts only 1-3

In org-agenda-priority:
org-agenda.el:8954:10:Warning: org-move-to-column called with 4 arguments, but
    accepts only 1-3

In org-agenda-show-new-time:
org-agenda.el:9163:12:Warning: org-move-to-column called with 4 arguments, but
    accepts only 1-3

In org-agenda-clock-in:
org-agenda.el:9265:8:Warning: org-move-to-column called with 4 arguments, but
    accepts only 1-3

In org-agenda-clock-out:
org-agenda.el:9285:6:Warning: org-move-to-column called with 4 arguments, but
    accepts only 1-3

...

Compiling file /home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org-gnus.el at Mon Jan 27 13:13:40 2014

In end of data:
org-gnus.el:301:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined at runtime:
    gnus-summary-goto-subject, gnus-summary-select-article,
    message-narrow-to-headers, message-generate-headers,
    message-unquote-tokens, message-tokenize-header,
    gnus-activate-group, gnus-find-method-for-group,
    gnus-group-read-group, gnus-summary-goto-article,
    gnus-group-jump-to-group

...

Compiling file /home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140127/org.el at Mon Jan 27 13:13:43 2014

In org-align-tags-here:
org.el:14395:12:Warning: org-move-to-column called with 4 arguments, but
    accepts only 1-3

In org-set-tags:
org.el:14553:10:Warning: org-move-to-column called with 4 arguments, but
    accepts only 1-3

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2)
 of 2013-08-14 on buildvm-15.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11404000
System Description:	Fedora release 19 (Schr=C3=B6dinger=E2=80=99s Cat)

Configured using:
 `configure '--build=3Dx86_64-redhat-linux-gnu'
 '--host=3Dx86_64-redhat-linux-gnu' '--program-prefix=3D'
 '--disable-dependency-tracking' '--prefix=3D/usr' '--exec-prefix=3D/usr'
 '--bindir=3D/usr/bin' '--sbindir=3D/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=3D/etc'
 '--datadir=3D/usr/share' '--includedir=3D/usr/include'
 '--libdir=3D/usr/lib64' '--libexecdir=3D/usr/libexec'
 '--localstatedir=3D/var' '--sharedstatedir=3D/var/lib'
 '--mandir=3D/usr/share/man' '--infodir=3D/usr/share/info' '--with-dbus'
 '--with-gif' '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff'
 '--with-xft' '--with-xpm' '--with-x-toolkit=3Dgtk3' '--with-gpm=3Dno'
 'build_alias=3Dx86_64-redhat-linux-gnu'
 'host_alias=3Dx86_64-redhat-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=3D-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
 -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3D2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector
 --param=3Dssp-buffer-size=3D4 -grecord-gcc-switches -m64 -mtune=3Dgeneric'
 'LDFLAGS=3D-Wl,-z,relro ''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_CA.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=3Dibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down>=20
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down>=20
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down>=20
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down>=20
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down>=20
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down>=20
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down>=20
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down>=20
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down>=20
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down>=20
<S-down> C-c <timeout> C-x <left> C-x <left> C-v <up>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down>=20
<down> <down> <down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down>=20
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down>=20
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> M-x=20
r e p o r t - e <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Open /home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/archives/gnu/archive-contents
Saving file /home/nlj/.gnus.el...
Wrote /home/nlj/.gnus.el
byte-code: End of buffer [2 times]
Mark set
Quit [3 times]
Updating buffer list...done
Commands: m, u, t, RET, g, k, S, D, Q; q to quit; h for help
Mark set
line-move-visual: Beginning of buffer

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-=
lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/a=
uctex/tex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-li=
sp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-li=
sp/auctex/preview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site=
-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site=
-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-=
lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-l=
isp/auctex/texmathp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-li=
sp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-li=
sp/auctex/context
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-l=
isp/auctex/tex-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp=
/auctex/latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-=
lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lis=
p/auctex/tex-jp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/si=
te-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-l=
isp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-l=
isp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site=
-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-li=
sp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-l=
isp/auctex/tex-font
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-=
lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-l=
isp/tex-site
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/maxima-modes hides /usr/share/emacs=
/site-lisp/maxima/site_start.d/maxima-modes
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3=
/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3=
/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24=
.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lis=
p/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/li=
sp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.=
3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/li=
sp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3=
/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.=
3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lis=
p/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3=
/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/2=
4.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3=
/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.=
3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/li=
sp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.=
3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/l=
isp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lis=
p/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.=
3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24=
.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/o=
rg/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/li=
sp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/li=
sp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3=
/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.=
3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3=
/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/l=
isp/org/org-plot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/2=
4.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lis=
p/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24=
.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp=
/org/ob-sh
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/li=
sp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3=
/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/=
24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/l=
isp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.=
3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/li=
sp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/li=
sp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/l=
isp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/l=
isp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/li=
sp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/l=
isp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/li=
sp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp=
/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24=
.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3=
/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lis=
p/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lis=
p/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/li=
sp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3=
/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3=
/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp=
/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lis=
p/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/l=
isp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/=
org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.=
3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.=
3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24=
.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/l=
isp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lis=
p/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/l=
isp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/li=
sp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/li=
sp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lis=
p/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/=
lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.=
3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/=
org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24=
.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/l=
isp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/l=
isp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/l=
isp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/or=
g/ob

Features:
(help-mode shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail misearch
multi-isearch sgml-mode ibuf-ext ibuffer timezone texinfo toolbar-x
prv-emacs reporter desktop context plain-tex latex tex-style tex-buf tex
dbus xml rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox derived org-table gnus-sum nnoo
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired vc-git
org-id rx ob-octave calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine autoload tar-mode
mule-util mail-utils network-stream starttls url-http tls mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap finder-inf org-element org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer org-exp
org-exp-blocks org-agenda footnote org byte-opt warnings bytecomp
byte-compile cconv org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs auctex-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads org-autoloads info package cl-macs gv edmacro kmacro
recentf tree-widget saveplace wheatgrass-theme paren time battery
cua-base cus-start cus-load preview-latex ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse
mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d
ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d compile ess-tracebug ess-roxy advice
advice-preload hideshow ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc help-fns
ess-s-l ess ess-inf comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode
ess-utils ess-custom executable ess-compat ess-site color-theme easymenu
wid-edit cl cl-lib bbdb-autoloads tex-site auto-loads time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)