Subject: More details on df command output for you

From: Curtis Rubel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:47:14 -0500

df command output with no args:

only 1 nfs mount is listed

amx@otw-l0:~> df
Filesystem          1K-blocks     Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/sda3           173232952 44850568 127310032  27% /
devtmpfs              4049732       32   4049700   1% /dev
tmpfs                 4095336       76   4095260   1% /dev/shm
tmpfs                 4095336     4688   4090648   1% /run
tmpfs                 4095336        0   4095336   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
tmpfs                 4095336     4688   4090648   1% /var/run
tmpfs                 4095336     4688   4090648   1% /var/lock
/dev/sda1             1035084    45272    920848   5% /boot
host:/usr/local/bin 110217536 40202928  68990448  37% /usr/local/muse
amx@otw-l0:~>

df command with options to show nfs mounted filesystems
showing all nfs mounts.

amx@otw-l0:~> df -at nfs
Filesystem                  1K-blocks     Used Available Use% Mounted 
on
host:/usr/local/muse        110217536 40203472  68989896  37% 
/usr/local/muse
host:/usr/local/LINUX_FILES 110217536 40203472  68989896  37% 
/usr/local/LINUX_FILES
host:/usr/local/3rdparty    110217536 40203472  68989896  37% 
/usr/local/3rdparty
amx@otw-l0:~>

Thank you.

-- 
Curtis Rubel
Senior Development Engineer
Compro Computer Services, Inc.
105 East Drive - Melbourne, Florida, 32904
Phone: 321-727-2211
email: [email-masked]
Web: http://www.compro.net

"An ISO 9001:2008 Registered Company"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission, and any documents, 
files or previous email messages attached to it may contain confidential 
information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended 
recipient or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended 
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, 
distribution, or use of any of the information contained in or attached 
to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this 
transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by email or 
call 321-727-2211. Please destroy the original transmission and its 
attachments without reading or saving it in any manner.