Subject: 24.3.50; eww displays alt attribute of images on hover - should display title attribute

From: [email-masked] (Adam Sjøgren)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 19:26:31 +0100

Run M-x eww http://xkcd.com/1319/ RET in a graphical Emacs and place the
mouse over the image displayed.

Expected result: A tooltip appears showing the content of the title
attribute of the image ("'Automating' comes from the roots 'auto-'
meaning 'self-', and 'mating', meaning 'screwing'.").

Actual result: A tooltip appears showing the content of the alt
attribute of the timage ("Automation").

The alt attribute is for when the image cannot be displayed; the title
is for the tooltip.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.6)
 of 2014-01-01 on prometheus, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 2:20140101-1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11405000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux unstable (sid)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --host x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-snapshot
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-imagemagick=yes 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN
 -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 'LDFLAGS=-g -Wl,--as-needed -znocombreloc''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_CTYPE: da_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_DK.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: eww

Minor modes in effect:
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Recent input:
<send-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Contacting host: xkcd.com:80 [2 times]
Auto-saving...
Contacting host: xkcd.com:80

Load-path shadows:
~/elisp/magit/.dir-locals hides ~/elisp/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-pilot-jwz hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-pilot-jwz
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/preseed
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/debian-el-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/debian-el-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/auto-fill-inhibit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/auto-fill-inhibit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protbuf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protbuf
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/egocentric hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/egocentric
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/toggle-option hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/toggle-option
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/home-end hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/home-end
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/edit-env hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/edit-env
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/todoo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/todoo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/miniedit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/miniedit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-case hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-case
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/shell-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/shell-command
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/quack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/quack
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ascii
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/services hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/services
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/silly-mail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/silly-mail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keywiz hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keywiz
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-huge-tar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-huge-tar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/setnu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/setnu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-custom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/projects hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/projects
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme_seldefcustom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme_seldefcustom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/slang-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/slang-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ctypes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ctypes
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/map-lines hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/map-lines
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/maplev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/maplev
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/df hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/df
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/obfusurl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/obfusurl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/xrdb-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/xrdb-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/thinks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/thinks
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ff-paths hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ff-paths
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dedicated hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dedicated
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dir-locals
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tlc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tlc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/show-wspace hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/show-wspace
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/clipper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/clipper
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/rfcview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/rfcview
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/floatbg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/floatbg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keydef hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keydef
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tld hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tld
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dict hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dict
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/twiddle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/twiddle
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/folding
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-completion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protocols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protocols
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-current-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-current-line
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/perldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/perldoc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/align-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/align-string
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/upstart-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/upstart-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuffer-complete-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuffer-complete-cycle
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/session
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/marker-visit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/marker-visit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/under hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/under
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuf-electric hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuf-electric
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pack-windows hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pack-windows
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/sys-apropos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/sys-apropos
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme-library hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme-library
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/coffee hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/coffee
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/lcomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/lcomp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pp-c-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pp-c-l
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/framepop hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/framepop
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-beyond-fill-column hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-beyond-fill-column
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/matlab
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-el
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-buffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-buffer
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/gettext/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gettext/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/gettext/po-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gettext/po-compat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc-pkg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc-ins-mod hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc-ins-mod
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc-command
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc-indent
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc-comp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc-comp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc-flymake
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc-doc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc-func hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc-func
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ghc-mod/ghc-info
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-compile
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-str hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-str
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-presentation-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-presentation-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-utils
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-checkers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-checkers
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-navigate-imports
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-string
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-menu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-package
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-session
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-show
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghc-core
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-yas hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-yas
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-interactive-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-move-nested
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-sort-imports
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-compat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-process
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-align-imports
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-vars
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-noweb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-noweb
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-univ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-univ
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-compat
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-sample hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-sample
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cmds hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cmds
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-class hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-class
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mason hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mason
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cweb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cweb
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-rpm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-rpm
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-region hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-region
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-auto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-auto
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/namazu/gnus-nmz-1 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/namazu/gnus-nmz-1
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/namazu/namazu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/namazu/namazu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/silversearcher-ag-el/ag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/silversearcher-ag-el/ag
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-vm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-migrate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-migrate
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gnus
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-sc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-sc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-w3 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-w3
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-whois hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-whois
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-ftp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-ftp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gui
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-rmail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-snarf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-snarf
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-print
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-merge
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-com hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-com
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-hooks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-hooks
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-213-310 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/utils/bbdb-213-310
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-to-netscape hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/utils/bbdb-to-netscape
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-415-510 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/utils/bbdb-415-510
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/md4
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/hex-util
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/format-spec
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/password-cache
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/color
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dns
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dig
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/tls
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/netrc
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/binhex
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/registry
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/qp
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/message
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/elisp/magit/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
~/elisp/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font

Features:
(shadow emacsbug eww executable url-queue flow-fill misearch
multi-isearch vc-git nnir shr-color color sgml-mode sendmail shr
mm-archive qp bbdb-hooks mule-util url-http url-gw url-auth
gnus-gravatar sort smiley gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-bcklg parse-time
gnus-dup gnus-ml gmane disp-table gravatar gnus-notifications
notifications dbus xterm gnus-topic netrc network-stream starttls tls
nnml bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf nnnil gnus-demon mozmail gnus-delay gnus-draft
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache
nndraft nnmh mail-extr spam spam-stat bbdb-com warnings gnus-uu yenc
gnus-msg gnus-html browse-url xml url-cache mm-url bbdb-picture gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-fun hashcash gnus-load
paren cus-start cus-load litable flycheck pcase dash s jka-compr
magit-cherry magit-bisect magit-log-edit log-edit pcvs-util add-log
magit-key-mode magit thingatpt grep compile epa derived epg epg-config
diff-mode magit-compat tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring cperl-mode vc vc-dispatcher bbdb
timezone boxquote rect gnus-namazu advice gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-win nnmail gnus-int gnus-range mail-source
message idna cl-macs gv format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv eieio-core password-cache url-vars mailcap wid-edit nnoo nnheader
gnus-util time-date mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mail-utils info easymenu
gnutls server debian-el debian-el-loaddefs mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat
cl haskell-mode-autoloads edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib
emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode
dpkg-dev-el dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs bbdb-autoloads preview-latex tex-site
auto-loads tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

-- 
 "Vi är inte riktigt kloka när man tänker efter."             Adam Sjøgren
                                                         [email-masked]