Subject: bug#16534: gstreamer-1.0.10 tests fail

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 22:35:58 +0100

Andreas Enge <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 11:25:39AM +0100, Sree Harsha Totakura wrote:
>> One testcase for gstreamer-1.0.10 fails on my computer.  The following
>> output is seen when this happens:
>
> I confirm that this happens now systematically on my machine also.

Same here (x86_64-linux).  Unfortunately, nothing relevant at
<https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=GStreamer&content=gstbus+test_watch_with_custom_context>
AFAICS.

> According to hydra:
> Last successful build 2013-12-30
> First broken build 2014-01-19
>
> I wonder if this is related to the changes in the build daemon?
> Did the content of the chroot also change?

No.  Also, ‘guix-daemon’ on hydra.gnu.org hasn’t been updated.

The last good commit was 40fed2d according to Hydra, and then it’s not
clear when it broke because Hydra wasn’t healthy, but the GLib update is
a suspect.

Thanks,
Ludo’.