Subject: 24.3.50; Emacs crashes on server startup when running set-face-attribute default font size

From: Ian Kelling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 02:26:51 -0800

Exactly what triggers the bug:
emacs -Q --eval "(set-face-attribute 'default nil :font \"DejaVu Sans Mono-15\")" 
--daemon

This command works when run after init, or during init but not starting an emacs 
server. It crashes for seemingly any font, but a size number is required for the 
bug to happen.

Even if the elisp code should not be run, emacs should do better than crashing 
without a good error message.

I compiled emacs from bzr.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.6)
  of 2014-01-21 on treetowl.lan
Repository revision: 116094 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11404000
Configured using:
  `configure --enable-link-time-optimization 'CFLAGS=-std=gnu99 -g3 -O2''

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

In gdb, the segv happens in a fork, so before running, I set
set follow-fork-mode child
to get the backtrace

GDB output:
Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
...

(gdb) bt full
#0  0x0000000000548354 in font_pixel_size (f=f@entry=0xb7dac8, 
spec=spec@entry=17363885) at font.c:310
         dpi = <optimized out>
#1  0x000000000054f7a6 in font_find_for_lface (f=f@entry=0xb7dac8, 
attrs=attrs@entry=0xee1268, spec=spec@entry=17363885, c=c@entry=-1) at font.c:3133
         work = 17363997
         entities = <optimized out>
         val = <optimized out>
         foundry = {20182929, 11968818, 19085094}
         family = <optimized out>
         registry = {12199826, 12199778, 8509957}
         adstyle = {5, 8537368, 15}
         pixel_size = <optimized out>
         i = <optimized out>
         j = <optimized out>
         k = <optimized out>
         l = <optimized out>
         sa_must_free = false
#2  0x000000000055048c in font_load_for_lface (f=f@entry=0xb7dac8, 
attrs=attrs@entry=0xee1268, spec=spec@entry=17363885) at font.c:3299
         entity = <optimized out>
         name = <optimized out>
#3  0x00000000004a54fa in Finternal_set_lisp_face_attribute 
(face=face@entry=11998610, attr=attr@entry=11997042, value=17363885, 
value@entry=20182929,
     frame=11968866) at xfaces.c:3134
         attrs = 0xee1268
         font_object = <optimized out>
         f = 0xb7dac8
         lface = 15602277
         old_value = <optimized out>
         prop_index = FONT_TYPE_INDEX
#4  0x00000000004a4abd in Finternal_set_lisp_face_attribute (face=11998610, 
attr=11997042, value=20182929, frame=0) at xfaces.c:2754
         tail = <optimized out>
         lface = <optimized out>
         old_value = 11968818
         prop_index = FONT_TYPE_INDEX
#5  0x000000000053ca5b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=5, 
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffdb08) at eval.c:2817
         fun = <optimized out>
         original_fun = <optimized out>
         numargs = 4
         val = <optimized out>
         internal_args = 0x7fffffffdb10
         i = <optimized out>
#6  0x000000000056bba1 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=11968818,
     nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:919
         targets = {0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56def6 
<exec_byte_code+10852>, 0x56def8 <exec_byte_code+10854>, 0x56df02 
<exec_byte_code+10864>,
           0x56df04 <exec_byte_code+10866>, 0x56df04 <exec_byte_code+10866>, 
0x56df3b <exec_byte_code+10921>, 0x56df7b <exec_byte_code+10985>,
           0x56b75a <exec_byte_code+712>, 0x56b75c <exec_byte_code+714>, 0x56b75e 
<exec_byte_code+716>, 0x56b762 <exec_byte_code+720>,
           0x56b764 <exec_byte_code+722>, 0x56b764 <exec_byte_code+722>, 0x56b76a 
<exec_byte_code+728>, 0x56b735 <exec_byte_code+675>,
           0x56b9e1 <exec_byte_code+1359>, 0x56b9e3 <exec_byte_code+1361>, 
0x56b9e5 <exec_byte_code+1363>, 0x56b9f2 <exec_byte_code+1376>,
           0x56b9f4 <exec_byte_code+1378>, 0x56b9f4 <exec_byte_code+1378>, 
0x56ba1f <exec_byte_code+1421>, 0x56b9fa <exec_byte_code+1384>,
           0x56baf5 <exec_byte_code+1635>, 0x56baf7 <exec_byte_code+1637>, 
0x56baf9 <exec_byte_code+1639>, 0x56bb02 <exec_byte_code+1648>,
           0x56bb04 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56bb04 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 
0x56babe <exec_byte_code+1580>, 0x56bad0 <exec_byte_code+1598>,
           0x56bb76 <exec_byte_code+1764>, 0x56bb78 <exec_byte_code+1766>, 
0x56bb7a <exec_byte_code+1768>, 0x56bb82 <exec_byte_code+1776>,
           0x56bb84 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56bb84 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 
0x56bb3f <exec_byte_code+1709>, 0x56bb51 <exec_byte_code+1727>,
           0x56bbfb <exec_byte_code+1897>, 0x56bbfd <exec_byte_code+1899>, 
0x56bbff <exec_byte_code+1901>, 0x56bc02 <exec_byte_code+1904>,
           0x56bc04 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56bc04 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 
0x56bbc4 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 0x56bbd6 <exec_byte_code+1860>,
           0x56c78c <exec_byte_code+4858>, 0x56c5e7 <exec_byte_code+4437>, 
0x56c5df <exec_byte_code+4429>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56c8ed <exec_byte_code+5211>, 0x56c985 <exec_byte_code+5363>, 
0x56c9bf <exec_byte_code+5421>, 0x56c9f9 <exec_byte_code+5479>,
           0x56ca33 <exec_byte_code+5537>, 0x56b919 <exec_byte_code+1159>, 
0x56b957 <exec_byte_code+1221>, 0x56ca79 <exec_byte_code+5607>,
           0x56b8c6 <exec_byte_code+1076>, 0x56b98e <exec_byte_code+1276>, 
0x56caae <exec_byte_code+5660>, 0x56cae5 <exec_byte_code+5715>,
           0x56cb10 <exec_byte_code+5758>, 0x56cb47 <exec_byte_code+5813>, 
0x56cb7b <exec_byte_code+5865>, 0x56cbf4 <exec_byte_code+5986>,
           0x56cc1f <exec_byte_code+6029>, 0x56cc56 <exec_byte_code+6084>, 
0x56cc91 <exec_byte_code+6143>, 0x56ccbc <exec_byte_code+6186>,
           0x56cce7 <exec_byte_code+6229>, 0x56cd1e <exec_byte_code+6284>, 
0x56cd55 <exec_byte_code+6339>, 0x56cd8c <exec_byte_code+6394>,
           0x56cdc7 <exec_byte_code+6453>, 0x56cdfb <exec_byte_code+6505>, 
0x56ce2f <exec_byte_code+6557>, 0x56cea8 <exec_byte_code+6678>,
           0x56ceea <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x56cf2c <exec_byte_code+6810>, 
0x56d0a1 <exec_byte_code+7183>, 0x56d0dd <exec_byte_code+7243>,
           0x56d119 <exec_byte_code+7303>, 0x56d155 <exec_byte_code+7363>, 
0x56d191 <exec_byte_code+7423>, 0x56d1c5 <exec_byte_code+7475>,
           0x56d208 <exec_byte_code+7542>, 0x56d23c <exec_byte_code+7594>, 
0x56d270 <exec_byte_code+7646>, 0x56d2a4 <exec_byte_code+7698>,
           0x56d343 <exec_byte_code+7857>, 0x56c4de <exec_byte_code+4172>, 
0x56d37c <exec_byte_code+7914>, 0x56d3a7 <exec_byte_code+7957>,
           0x56d41c <exec_byte_code+8074>, 0x56d455 <exec_byte_code+8131>, 
0x56d48e <exec_byte_code+8188>, 0x56d4b9 <exec_byte_code+8231>,
           0x56d4e5 <exec_byte_code+8275>, 0x56d511 <exec_byte_code+8319>, 
0x56d541 <exec_byte_code+8367>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56d573 <exec_byte_code+8417>, 0x56d59f <exec_byte_code+8461>, 
0x56d5cb <exec_byte_code+8505>, 0x56d5f7 <exec_byte_code+8549>,
           0x56d623 <exec_byte_code+8593>, 0x56d64f <exec_byte_code+8637>, 
0x56c4de <exec_byte_code+4172>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56d67a <exec_byte_code+8680>, 0x56d6b8 <exec_byte_code+8742>, 
0x56d6e3 <exec_byte_code+8785>, 0x56d70e <exec_byte_code+8828>,
           0x56d745 <exec_byte_code+8883>, 0x56d77c <exec_byte_code+8938>, 
0x56d7a7 <exec_byte_code+8981>, 0x56d8e5 <exec_byte_code+9299>,
           0x56d91c <exec_byte_code+9354>, 0x56d953 <exec_byte_code+9409>, 
0x56d98a <exec_byte_code+9464>, 0x56d9b6 <exec_byte_code+9508>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56c460 <exec_byte_code+4046>, 
0x56bc7b <exec_byte_code+2025>, 0x56b7dc <exec_byte_code+842>,
           0x56bd4d <exec_byte_code+2235>, 0x56be37 <exec_byte_code+2469>, 
0x56bf1f <exec_byte_code+2701>, 0x56c407 <exec_byte_code+3957>,
           0x56c43c <exec_byte_code+4010>, 0x56ba94 <exec_byte_code+1538>, 
0x56c4ac <exec_byte_code+4122>, 0x56c510 <exec_byte_code+4222>,
           0x56c571 <exec_byte_code+4319>, 0x56c5a3 <exec_byte_code+4369>, 
0x56c7be <exec_byte_code+4908>, 0x56c80d <exec_byte_code+4987>,
           0x56c848 <exec_byte_code+5046>, 0x56c894 <exec_byte_code+5122>, 
0x56bc4c <exec_byte_code+1978>, 0x56d9e1 <exec_byte_code+9551>,
           0x56da1c <exec_byte_code+9610>, 0x56da47 <exec_byte_code+9653>, 
0x56da72 <exec_byte_code+9696>, 0x56da9d <exec_byte_code+9739>,
           0x56dac8 <exec_byte_code+9782>, 0x56daff <exec_byte_code+9837>, 
0x56db36 <exec_byte_code+9892>, 0x56db6d <exec_byte_code+9947>,
           0x56dba4 <exec_byte_code+10002>, 0x56dc5e <exec_byte_code+10188>, 
0x56dc95 <exec_byte_code+10243>, 0x56dccc <exec_byte_code+10298>,
           0x56dcf7 <exec_byte_code+10341>, 0x56dd2e <exec_byte_code+10396>, 
0x56dd65 <exec_byte_code+10451>, 0x56dda0 <exec_byte_code+10510>,
           0x56dddb <exec_byte_code+10569>, 0x56d2d8 <exec_byte_code+7750>, 
0x56d30c <exec_byte_code+7802>, 0x56de0f <exec_byte_code+10621>,
           0x56de5c <exec_byte_code+10698>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56c007 <exec_byte_code+2933>, 0x56c0bf <exec_byte_code+3117>,
           0x56c18c <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x56c259 <exec_byte_code+3527>, 
0x56c330 <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x56cbaf <exec_byte_code+5917>,
           0x56ce63 <exec_byte_code+6609>, 0x56d3d7 <exec_byte_code+8005>, 
0x56dfcf <exec_byte_code+11069>, 0x56e012 <exec_byte_code+11136>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56e068 <exec_byte_code+11222>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56e0ba <exec_byte_code+11304> <repeats 64 times>}
         count = 15
         count_volatile = 5395311
         op = 4
         vectorp = 0x898590 <pure+502768>
         vectorp_volatile = 0xee0061
         stack = {
           pc = 0xaa314f <pure+2643887> "\210\b\211AA\262\001\211\020\204\246",
           byte_string = 9012585,
           byte_string_start = 0xaa3093 <pure+2643699> "\306\b!\020\t\204\f",
           next = 0x7fffffffdf90
         }
         stack_volatile = {
           pc = 0x13 <Address 0x13 out of bounds>,
           byte_string = 20182928,
           byte_string_start = 0x0,
           next = 0x540f61 <Flength+359>
         }
         top = 0x7fffffffdb08
         result = <optimized out>
         type = <optimized out>
#7  0x000000000053c7a2 in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=9012509, 
nargs=nargs@entry=4, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdc80) at eval.c:3040
         val = <optimized out>
         syms_left = <optimized out>
         lexenv = 11968818
         i = 4
         optional = false
         rest = true
#8  0x000000000053bcff in apply_lambda (fun=fun@entry=9012509, args=<optimized 
out>) at eval.c:2915
         args_left = 11968818
         i = 4
         arg_vector = 0x7fffffffdc80
         tem = <optimized out>
         sa_must_free = false
#9  0x000000000053c27a in eval_sub (form=form@entry=19085254) at eval.c:2221
         fun = <optimized out>
         val = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
         original_args = 19085206
#10 0x000000000053ee3c in Feval (form=19085254, lexical=<optimized out>) at 
eval.c:1994
No locals.
#11 0x000000000053ca21 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffdee8) at eval.c:2809
         fun = <optimized out>
         original_fun = <optimized out>
         numargs = 1
         val = <optimized out>
         internal_args = 0x7fffffffde00
         i = <optimized out>
#12 0x000000000056bba1 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
args_template=args_template@entry=1028,
     nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffe0e0) at 
bytecode.c:919
         targets = {0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56def6 
<exec_byte_code+10852>, 0x56def8 <exec_byte_code+10854>, 0x56df02 
<exec_byte_code+10864>,
           0x56df04 <exec_byte_code+10866>, 0x56df04 <exec_byte_code+10866>, 
0x56df3b <exec_byte_code+10921>, 0x56df7b <exec_byte_code+10985>,
           0x56b75a <exec_byte_code+712>, 0x56b75c <exec_byte_code+714>, 0x56b75e 
<exec_byte_code+716>, 0x56b762 <exec_byte_code+720>,
           0x56b764 <exec_byte_code+722>, 0x56b764 <exec_byte_code+722>, 0x56b76a 
<exec_byte_code+728>, 0x56b735 <exec_byte_code+675>,
           0x56b9e1 <exec_byte_code+1359>, 0x56b9e3 <exec_byte_code+1361>, 
0x56b9e5 <exec_byte_code+1363>, 0x56b9f2 <exec_byte_code+1376>,
           0x56b9f4 <exec_byte_code+1378>, 0x56b9f4 <exec_byte_code+1378>, 
0x56ba1f <exec_byte_code+1421>, 0x56b9fa <exec_byte_code+1384>,
           0x56baf5 <exec_byte_code+1635>, 0x56baf7 <exec_byte_code+1637>, 
0x56baf9 <exec_byte_code+1639>, 0x56bb02 <exec_byte_code+1648>,
           0x56bb04 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56bb04 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 
0x56babe <exec_byte_code+1580>, 0x56bad0 <exec_byte_code+1598>,
           0x56bb76 <exec_byte_code+1764>, 0x56bb78 <exec_byte_code+1766>, 
0x56bb7a <exec_byte_code+1768>, 0x56bb82 <exec_byte_code+1776>,
           0x56bb84 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56bb84 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 
0x56bb3f <exec_byte_code+1709>, 0x56bb51 <exec_byte_code+1727>,
           0x56bbfb <exec_byte_code+1897>, 0x56bbfd <exec_byte_code+1899>, 
0x56bbff <exec_byte_code+1901>, 0x56bc02 <exec_byte_code+1904>,
           0x56bc04 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56bc04 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 
0x56bbc4 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 0x56bbd6 <exec_byte_code+1860>,
           0x56c78c <exec_byte_code+4858>, 0x56c5e7 <exec_byte_code+4437>, 
0x56c5df <exec_byte_code+4429>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56c8ed <exec_byte_code+5211>, 0x56c985 <exec_byte_code+5363>, 
0x56c9bf <exec_byte_code+5421>, 0x56c9f9 <exec_byte_code+5479>,
           0x56ca33 <exec_byte_code+5537>, 0x56b919 <exec_byte_code+1159>, 
0x56b957 <exec_byte_code+1221>, 0x56ca79 <exec_byte_code+5607>,
           0x56b8c6 <exec_byte_code+1076>, 0x56b98e <exec_byte_code+1276>, 
0x56caae <exec_byte_code+5660>, 0x56cae5 <exec_byte_code+5715>,
           0x56cb10 <exec_byte_code+5758>, 0x56cb47 <exec_byte_code+5813>, 
0x56cb7b <exec_byte_code+5865>, 0x56cbf4 <exec_byte_code+5986>,
           0x56cc1f <exec_byte_code+6029>, 0x56cc56 <exec_byte_code+6084>, 
0x56cc91 <exec_byte_code+6143>, 0x56ccbc <exec_byte_code+6186>,
           0x56cce7 <exec_byte_code+6229>, 0x56cd1e <exec_byte_code+6284>, 
0x56cd55 <exec_byte_code+6339>, 0x56cd8c <exec_byte_code+6394>,
           0x56cdc7 <exec_byte_code+6453>, 0x56cdfb <exec_byte_code+6505>, 
0x56ce2f <exec_byte_code+6557>, 0x56cea8 <exec_byte_code+6678>,
           0x56ceea <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x56cf2c <exec_byte_code+6810>, 
0x56d0a1 <exec_byte_code+7183>, 0x56d0dd <exec_byte_code+7243>,
           0x56d119 <exec_byte_code+7303>, 0x56d155 <exec_byte_code+7363>, 
0x56d191 <exec_byte_code+7423>, 0x56d1c5 <exec_byte_code+7475>,
           0x56d208 <exec_byte_code+7542>, 0x56d23c <exec_byte_code+7594>, 
0x56d270 <exec_byte_code+7646>, 0x56d2a4 <exec_byte_code+7698>,
           0x56d343 <exec_byte_code+7857>, 0x56c4de <exec_byte_code+4172>, 
0x56d37c <exec_byte_code+7914>, 0x56d3a7 <exec_byte_code+7957>,
           0x56d41c <exec_byte_code+8074>, 0x56d455 <exec_byte_code+8131>, 
0x56d48e <exec_byte_code+8188>, 0x56d4b9 <exec_byte_code+8231>,
           0x56d4e5 <exec_byte_code+8275>, 0x56d511 <exec_byte_code+8319>, 
0x56d541 <exec_byte_code+8367>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56d573 <exec_byte_code+8417>, 0x56d59f <exec_byte_code+8461>, 
0x56d5cb <exec_byte_code+8505>, 0x56d5f7 <exec_byte_code+8549>,
           0x56d623 <exec_byte_code+8593>, 0x56d64f <exec_byte_code+8637>, 
0x56c4de <exec_byte_code+4172>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56d67a <exec_byte_code+8680>, 0x56d6b8 <exec_byte_code+8742>, 
0x56d6e3 <exec_byte_code+8785>, 0x56d70e <exec_byte_code+8828>,
           0x56d745 <exec_byte_code+8883>, 0x56d77c <exec_byte_code+8938>, 
0x56d7a7 <exec_byte_code+8981>, 0x56d8e5 <exec_byte_code+9299>,
           0x56d91c <exec_byte_code+9354>, 0x56d953 <exec_byte_code+9409>, 
0x56d98a <exec_byte_code+9464>, 0x56d9b6 <exec_byte_code+9508>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56c460 <exec_byte_code+4046>, 
0x56bc7b <exec_byte_code+2025>, 0x56b7dc <exec_byte_code+842>,
           0x56bd4d <exec_byte_code+2235>, 0x56be37 <exec_byte_code+2469>, 
0x56bf1f <exec_byte_code+2701>, 0x56c407 <exec_byte_code+3957>,
           0x56c43c <exec_byte_code+4010>, 0x56ba94 <exec_byte_code+1538>, 
0x56c4ac <exec_byte_code+4122>, 0x56c510 <exec_byte_code+4222>,
           0x56c571 <exec_byte_code+4319>, 0x56c5a3 <exec_byte_code+4369>, 
0x56c7be <exec_byte_code+4908>, 0x56c80d <exec_byte_code+4987>,
           0x56c848 <exec_byte_code+5046>, 0x56c894 <exec_byte_code+5122>, 
0x56bc4c <exec_byte_code+1978>, 0x56d9e1 <exec_byte_code+9551>,
           0x56da1c <exec_byte_code+9610>, 0x56da47 <exec_byte_code+9653>, 
0x56da72 <exec_byte_code+9696>, 0x56da9d <exec_byte_code+9739>,
           0x56dac8 <exec_byte_code+9782>, 0x56daff <exec_byte_code+9837>, 
0x56db36 <exec_byte_code+9892>, 0x56db6d <exec_byte_code+9947>,
           0x56dba4 <exec_byte_code+10002>, 0x56dc5e <exec_byte_code+10188>, 
0x56dc95 <exec_byte_code+10243>, 0x56dccc <exec_byte_code+10298>,
           0x56dcf7 <exec_byte_code+10341>, 0x56dd2e <exec_byte_code+10396>, 
0x56dd65 <exec_byte_code+10451>, 0x56dda0 <exec_byte_code+10510>,
           0x56dddb <exec_byte_code+10569>, 0x56d2d8 <exec_byte_code+7750>, 
0x56d30c <exec_byte_code+7802>, 0x56de0f <exec_byte_code+10621>,
           0x56de5c <exec_byte_code+10698>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56c007 <exec_byte_code+2933>, 0x56c0bf <exec_byte_code+3117>,
           0x56c18c <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x56c259 <exec_byte_code+3527>, 
0x56c330 <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x56cbaf <exec_byte_code+5917>,
           0x56ce63 <exec_byte_code+6609>, 0x56d3d7 <exec_byte_code+8005>, 
0x56dfcf <exec_byte_code+11069>, 0x56e012 <exec_byte_code+11136>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56e068 <exec_byte_code+11222>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56e0ba <exec_byte_code+11304> <repeats 64 times>}
         count = 7
         count_volatile = 5487268
         op = 1
         vectorp = 0x8adb28 <pure+590216>
         vectorp_volatile = 0xc
         stack = {
           pc = 0xa9b28c <pure+2611436> "\210\202\276\003\016A坃\313\001\314\346 
\347\016C\"\003\206i\001\n\211A\022\242\211\262\f\314\331\036D\321\003\003\003#) 
\266\203\203\205\001\006\t\326\314O\262\nٲ\001\350\351\006\v!!\262\n\211\203\246 
\001\315\016E\006\vC\"\026E\006\b\203\307\001\016E\262\t\202\307\001\006\b\203\275 
\001\006\b\006\n\006\nAB\241\210\006\bA\262\t\202\307\001\006\t\016EB\211\026E\262 
\t\210\202\276\003\016Aꝃ\363\001\351\002\206\334\001\n\211A\022\242!\350\001!\353 
\001!\203\351\001\211\262\002\354\002\314\331#\266\003\202\276\003\016A흃\023\002 
\351\002\206\004\002\n\211A\022\242!\350\001!\354\001\314ى$\266\003\202\276\003\016", 
<incomplete sequence \356\232>...,
           byte_string = 9100033,
           byte_string_start = 0xa9b13d <pure+2611101> "\306 \210\b\203\021",
           next = 0x7fffffffe1c0
         }
         stack_volatile = {
           pc = 0x5 <Address 0x5 out of bounds>,
           byte_string = 11130039,
           byte_string_start = 0x8a8e78 <pure+570584> "F",
           next = 0x133f6e7
         }
         top = 0x7fffffffdee8
         result = <optimized out>
         type = <optimized out>
#13 0x000000000053c598 in funcall_lambda (fun=9099989, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffe0e0) at eval.c:2974
         val = <optimized out>
         syms_left = <optimized out>
         lexenv = <optimized out>
         i = <optimized out>
         optional = <optimized out>
         rest = <optimized out>
#14 0x000000000053cb49 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffe0d8) at eval.c:2855
         fun = <optimized out>
         original_fun = 15933474
         numargs = 1
         val = <optimized out>
         internal_args = <optimized out>
         i = <optimized out>
#15 0x000000000056bba1 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
args_template=args_template@entry=0,
     nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffe318) at 
bytecode.c:919
         targets = {0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56def6 
<exec_byte_code+10852>, 0x56def8 <exec_byte_code+10854>, 0x56df02 
<exec_byte_code+10864>,
           0x56df04 <exec_byte_code+10866>, 0x56df04 <exec_byte_code+10866>, 
0x56df3b <exec_byte_code+10921>, 0x56df7b <exec_byte_code+10985>,
           0x56b75a <exec_byte_code+712>, 0x56b75c <exec_byte_code+714>, 0x56b75e 
<exec_byte_code+716>, 0x56b762 <exec_byte_code+720>,
           0x56b764 <exec_byte_code+722>, 0x56b764 <exec_byte_code+722>, 0x56b76a 
<exec_byte_code+728>, 0x56b735 <exec_byte_code+675>,
           0x56b9e1 <exec_byte_code+1359>, 0x56b9e3 <exec_byte_code+1361>, 
0x56b9e5 <exec_byte_code+1363>, 0x56b9f2 <exec_byte_code+1376>,
           0x56b9f4 <exec_byte_code+1378>, 0x56b9f4 <exec_byte_code+1378>, 
0x56ba1f <exec_byte_code+1421>, 0x56b9fa <exec_byte_code+1384>,
           0x56baf5 <exec_byte_code+1635>, 0x56baf7 <exec_byte_code+1637>, 
0x56baf9 <exec_byte_code+1639>, 0x56bb02 <exec_byte_code+1648>,
           0x56bb04 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56bb04 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 
0x56babe <exec_byte_code+1580>, 0x56bad0 <exec_byte_code+1598>,
           0x56bb76 <exec_byte_code+1764>, 0x56bb78 <exec_byte_code+1766>, 
0x56bb7a <exec_byte_code+1768>, 0x56bb82 <exec_byte_code+1776>,
           0x56bb84 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56bb84 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 
0x56bb3f <exec_byte_code+1709>, 0x56bb51 <exec_byte_code+1727>,
           0x56bbfb <exec_byte_code+1897>, 0x56bbfd <exec_byte_code+1899>, 
0x56bbff <exec_byte_code+1901>, 0x56bc02 <exec_byte_code+1904>,
           0x56bc04 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56bc04 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 
0x56bbc4 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 0x56bbd6 <exec_byte_code+1860>,
           0x56c78c <exec_byte_code+4858>, 0x56c5e7 <exec_byte_code+4437>, 
0x56c5df <exec_byte_code+4429>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56c8ed <exec_byte_code+5211>, 0x56c985 <exec_byte_code+5363>, 
0x56c9bf <exec_byte_code+5421>, 0x56c9f9 <exec_byte_code+5479>,
           0x56ca33 <exec_byte_code+5537>, 0x56b919 <exec_byte_code+1159>, 
0x56b957 <exec_byte_code+1221>, 0x56ca79 <exec_byte_code+5607>,
           0x56b8c6 <exec_byte_code+1076>, 0x56b98e <exec_byte_code+1276>, 
0x56caae <exec_byte_code+5660>, 0x56cae5 <exec_byte_code+5715>,
           0x56cb10 <exec_byte_code+5758>, 0x56cb47 <exec_byte_code+5813>, 
0x56cb7b <exec_byte_code+5865>, 0x56cbf4 <exec_byte_code+5986>,
           0x56cc1f <exec_byte_code+6029>, 0x56cc56 <exec_byte_code+6084>, 
0x56cc91 <exec_byte_code+6143>, 0x56ccbc <exec_byte_code+6186>,
           0x56cce7 <exec_byte_code+6229>, 0x56cd1e <exec_byte_code+6284>, 
0x56cd55 <exec_byte_code+6339>, 0x56cd8c <exec_byte_code+6394>,
           0x56cdc7 <exec_byte_code+6453>, 0x56cdfb <exec_byte_code+6505>, 
0x56ce2f <exec_byte_code+6557>, 0x56cea8 <exec_byte_code+6678>,
           0x56ceea <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x56cf2c <exec_byte_code+6810>, 
0x56d0a1 <exec_byte_code+7183>, 0x56d0dd <exec_byte_code+7243>,
           0x56d119 <exec_byte_code+7303>, 0x56d155 <exec_byte_code+7363>, 
0x56d191 <exec_byte_code+7423>, 0x56d1c5 <exec_byte_code+7475>,
           0x56d208 <exec_byte_code+7542>, 0x56d23c <exec_byte_code+7594>, 
0x56d270 <exec_byte_code+7646>, 0x56d2a4 <exec_byte_code+7698>,
           0x56d343 <exec_byte_code+7857>, 0x56c4de <exec_byte_code+4172>, 
0x56d37c <exec_byte_code+7914>, 0x56d3a7 <exec_byte_code+7957>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
           0x56d41c <exec_byte_code+8074>, 0x56d455 <exec_byte_code+8131>, 
0x56d48e <exec_byte_code+8188>, 0x56d4b9 <exec_byte_code+8231>,
           0x56d4e5 <exec_byte_code+8275>, 0x56d511 <exec_byte_code+8319>, 
0x56d541 <exec_byte_code+8367>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56d573 <exec_byte_code+8417>, 0x56d59f <exec_byte_code+8461>, 
0x56d5cb <exec_byte_code+8505>, 0x56d5f7 <exec_byte_code+8549>,
           0x56d623 <exec_byte_code+8593>, 0x56d64f <exec_byte_code+8637>, 
0x56c4de <exec_byte_code+4172>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56d67a <exec_byte_code+8680>, 0x56d6b8 <exec_byte_code+8742>, 
0x56d6e3 <exec_byte_code+8785>, 0x56d70e <exec_byte_code+8828>,
           0x56d745 <exec_byte_code+8883>, 0x56d77c <exec_byte_code+8938>, 
0x56d7a7 <exec_byte_code+8981>, 0x56d8e5 <exec_byte_code+9299>,
           0x56d91c <exec_byte_code+9354>, 0x56d953 <exec_byte_code+9409>, 
0x56d98a <exec_byte_code+9464>, 0x56d9b6 <exec_byte_code+9508>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56c460 <exec_byte_code+4046>, 
0x56bc7b <exec_byte_code+2025>, 0x56b7dc <exec_byte_code+842>,
           0x56bd4d <exec_byte_code+2235>, 0x56be37 <exec_byte_code+2469>, 
0x56bf1f <exec_byte_code+2701>, 0x56c407 <exec_byte_code+3957>,
           0x56c43c <exec_byte_code+4010>, 0x56ba94 <exec_byte_code+1538>, 
0x56c4ac <exec_byte_code+4122>, 0x56c510 <exec_byte_code+4222>,
           0x56c571 <exec_byte_code+4319>, 0x56c5a3 <exec_byte_code+4369>, 
0x56c7be <exec_byte_code+4908>, 0x56c80d <exec_byte_code+4987>,
           0x56c848 <exec_byte_code+5046>, 0x56c894 <exec_byte_code+5122>, 
0x56bc4c <exec_byte_code+1978>, 0x56d9e1 <exec_byte_code+9551>,
           0x56da1c <exec_byte_code+9610>, 0x56da47 <exec_byte_code+9653>, 
0x56da72 <exec_byte_code+9696>, 0x56da9d <exec_byte_code+9739>,
           0x56dac8 <exec_byte_code+9782>, 0x56daff <exec_byte_code+9837>, 
0x56db36 <exec_byte_code+9892>, 0x56db6d <exec_byte_code+9947>,
           0x56dba4 <exec_byte_code+10002>, 0x56dc5e <exec_byte_code+10188>, 
0x56dc95 <exec_byte_code+10243>, 0x56dccc <exec_byte_code+10298>,
           0x56dcf7 <exec_byte_code+10341>, 0x56dd2e <exec_byte_code+10396>, 
0x56dd65 <exec_byte_code+10451>, 0x56dda0 <exec_byte_code+10510>,
           0x56dddb <exec_byte_code+10569>, 0x56d2d8 <exec_byte_code+7750>, 
0x56d30c <exec_byte_code+7802>, 0x56de0f <exec_byte_code+10621>,
           0x56de5c <exec_byte_code+10698>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56c007 <exec_byte_code+2933>, 0x56c0bf <exec_byte_code+3117>,
           0x56c18c <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x56c259 <exec_byte_code+3527>, 
0x56c330 <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x56cbaf <exec_byte_code+5917>,
           0x56ce63 <exec_byte_code+6609>, 0x56d3d7 <exec_byte_code+8005>, 
0x56dfcf <exec_byte_code+11069>, 0x56e012 <exec_byte_code+11136>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56e068 <exec_byte_code+11222>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56e0ba <exec_byte_code+11304> <repeats 64 times>}
         count = 6
         count_volatile = 0
         op = 1
         vectorp = 0x8a7820 <pure+564864>
         vectorp_volatile = 0xb6a132
         stack = {
           pc = 0xa9df15 <pure+2622837> 
"\210\307\016@\211\203\001\005\211@\002\204\372\004\201\261",
           byte_string = 9074681,
           byte_string_start = 0xa9da6a <pure+2621642> "\306 
\020\307\021\n\023\307\024\310\311!\211\307=\204\060",
           next = 0x7fffffffe3d0
         }
         stack_volatile = {
           pc = 0x7fffffffe1cf "",
           byte_string = 5400253,
           byte_string_start = 0x8a6eed <pure+562509> "",
           next = 0x7fffffffe280
         }
         top = 0x7fffffffe0d8
         result = <optimized out>
         type = <optimized out>
#16 0x000000000053c598 in funcall_lambda (fun=9074637, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffe318) at eval.c:2974
         val = <optimized out>
         syms_left = <optimized out>
         lexenv = <optimized out>
         i = <optimized out>
         optional = <optimized out>
         rest = <optimized out>
#17 0x000000000053cb49 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffe310) at eval.c:2855
         fun = <optimized out>
         original_fun = 15969042
         numargs = 0
         val = <optimized out>
         internal_args = <optimized out>
         i = <optimized out>
#18 0x000000000056bba1 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
args_template=args_template@entry=0,
     nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffe4b0) at 
bytecode.c:919
         targets = {0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56def6 
<exec_byte_code+10852>, 0x56def8 <exec_byte_code+10854>, 0x56df02 
<exec_byte_code+10864>,
           0x56df04 <exec_byte_code+10866>, 0x56df04 <exec_byte_code+10866>, 
0x56df3b <exec_byte_code+10921>, 0x56df7b <exec_byte_code+10985>,
           0x56b75a <exec_byte_code+712>, 0x56b75c <exec_byte_code+714>, 0x56b75e 
<exec_byte_code+716>, 0x56b762 <exec_byte_code+720>,
           0x56b764 <exec_byte_code+722>, 0x56b764 <exec_byte_code+722>, 0x56b76a 
<exec_byte_code+728>, 0x56b735 <exec_byte_code+675>,
           0x56b9e1 <exec_byte_code+1359>, 0x56b9e3 <exec_byte_code+1361>, 
0x56b9e5 <exec_byte_code+1363>, 0x56b9f2 <exec_byte_code+1376>,
           0x56b9f4 <exec_byte_code+1378>, 0x56b9f4 <exec_byte_code+1378>, 
0x56ba1f <exec_byte_code+1421>, 0x56b9fa <exec_byte_code+1384>,
           0x56baf5 <exec_byte_code+1635>, 0x56baf7 <exec_byte_code+1637>, 
0x56baf9 <exec_byte_code+1639>, 0x56bb02 <exec_byte_code+1648>,
           0x56bb04 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 0x56bb04 <exec_byte_code+1650>, 
0x56babe <exec_byte_code+1580>, 0x56bad0 <exec_byte_code+1598>,
           0x56bb76 <exec_byte_code+1764>, 0x56bb78 <exec_byte_code+1766>, 
0x56bb7a <exec_byte_code+1768>, 0x56bb82 <exec_byte_code+1776>,
           0x56bb84 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 0x56bb84 <exec_byte_code+1778>, 
0x56bb3f <exec_byte_code+1709>, 0x56bb51 <exec_byte_code+1727>,
           0x56bbfb <exec_byte_code+1897>, 0x56bbfd <exec_byte_code+1899>, 
0x56bbff <exec_byte_code+1901>, 0x56bc02 <exec_byte_code+1904>,
           0x56bc04 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 0x56bc04 <exec_byte_code+1906>, 
0x56bbc4 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 0x56bbd6 <exec_byte_code+1860>,
           0x56c78c <exec_byte_code+4858>, 0x56c5e7 <exec_byte_code+4437>, 
0x56c5df <exec_byte_code+4429>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56c8ed <exec_byte_code+5211>, 0x56c985 <exec_byte_code+5363>, 
0x56c9bf <exec_byte_code+5421>, 0x56c9f9 <exec_byte_code+5479>,
           0x56ca33 <exec_byte_code+5537>, 0x56b919 <exec_byte_code+1159>, 
0x56b957 <exec_byte_code+1221>, 0x56ca79 <exec_byte_code+5607>,
           0x56b8c6 <exec_byte_code+1076>, 0x56b98e <exec_byte_code+1276>, 
0x56caae <exec_byte_code+5660>, 0x56cae5 <exec_byte_code+5715>,
           0x56cb10 <exec_byte_code+5758>, 0x56cb47 <exec_byte_code+5813>, 
0x56cb7b <exec_byte_code+5865>, 0x56cbf4 <exec_byte_code+5986>,
           0x56cc1f <exec_byte_code+6029>, 0x56cc56 <exec_byte_code+6084>, 
0x56cc91 <exec_byte_code+6143>, 0x56ccbc <exec_byte_code+6186>,
           0x56cce7 <exec_byte_code+6229>, 0x56cd1e <exec_byte_code+6284>, 
0x56cd55 <exec_byte_code+6339>, 0x56cd8c <exec_byte_code+6394>,
           0x56cdc7 <exec_byte_code+6453>, 0x56cdfb <exec_byte_code+6505>, 
0x56ce2f <exec_byte_code+6557>, 0x56cea8 <exec_byte_code+6678>,
           0x56ceea <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x56cf2c <exec_byte_code+6810>, 
0x56d0a1 <exec_byte_code+7183>, 0x56d0dd <exec_byte_code+7243>,
           0x56d119 <exec_byte_code+7303>, 0x56d155 <exec_byte_code+7363>, 
0x56d191 <exec_byte_code+7423>, 0x56d1c5 <exec_byte_code+7475>,
           0x56d208 <exec_byte_code+7542>, 0x56d23c <exec_byte_code+7594>, 
0x56d270 <exec_byte_code+7646>, 0x56d2a4 <exec_byte_code+7698>,
           0x56d343 <exec_byte_code+7857>, 0x56c4de <exec_byte_code+4172>, 
0x56d37c <exec_byte_code+7914>, 0x56d3a7 <exec_byte_code+7957>,
           0x56d41c <exec_byte_code+8074>, 0x56d455 <exec_byte_code+8131>, 
0x56d48e <exec_byte_code+8188>, 0x56d4b9 <exec_byte_code+8231>,
           0x56d4e5 <exec_byte_code+8275>, 0x56d511 <exec_byte_code+8319>, 
0x56d541 <exec_byte_code+8367>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56d573 <exec_byte_code+8417>, 0x56d59f <exec_byte_code+8461>, 
0x56d5cb <exec_byte_code+8505>, 0x56d5f7 <exec_byte_code+8549>,
           0x56d623 <exec_byte_code+8593>, 0x56d64f <exec_byte_code+8637>, 
0x56c4de <exec_byte_code+4172>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56d67a <exec_byte_code+8680>, 0x56d6b8 <exec_byte_code+8742>, 
0x56d6e3 <exec_byte_code+8785>, 0x56d70e <exec_byte_code+8828>,
           0x56d745 <exec_byte_code+8883>, 0x56d77c <exec_byte_code+8938>, 
0x56d7a7 <exec_byte_code+8981>, 0x56d8e5 <exec_byte_code+9299>,
           0x56d91c <exec_byte_code+9354>, 0x56d953 <exec_byte_code+9409>, 
0x56d98a <exec_byte_code+9464>, 0x56d9b6 <exec_byte_code+9508>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56c460 <exec_byte_code+4046>, 
0x56bc7b <exec_byte_code+2025>, 0x56b7dc <exec_byte_code+842>,
           0x56bd4d <exec_byte_code+2235>, 0x56be37 <exec_byte_code+2469>, 
0x56bf1f <exec_byte_code+2701>, 0x56c407 <exec_byte_code+3957>,
           0x56c43c <exec_byte_code+4010>, 0x56ba94 <exec_byte_code+1538>, 
0x56c4ac <exec_byte_code+4122>, 0x56c510 <exec_byte_code+4222>,
           0x56c571 <exec_byte_code+4319>, 0x56c5a3 <exec_byte_code+4369>, 
0x56c7be <exec_byte_code+4908>, 0x56c80d <exec_byte_code+4987>,
           0x56c848 <exec_byte_code+5046>, 0x56c894 <exec_byte_code+5122>, 
0x56bc4c <exec_byte_code+1978>, 0x56d9e1 <exec_byte_code+9551>,
           0x56da1c <exec_byte_code+9610>, 0x56da47 <exec_byte_code+9653>, 
0x56da72 <exec_byte_code+9696>, 0x56da9d <exec_byte_code+9739>,
           0x56dac8 <exec_byte_code+9782>, 0x56daff <exec_byte_code+9837>, 
0x56db36 <exec_byte_code+9892>, 0x56db6d <exec_byte_code+9947>,
           0x56dba4 <exec_byte_code+10002>, 0x56dc5e <exec_byte_code+10188>, 
0x56dc95 <exec_byte_code+10243>, 0x56dccc <exec_byte_code+10298>,
           0x56dcf7 <exec_byte_code+10341>, 0x56dd2e <exec_byte_code+10396>, 
0x56dd65 <exec_byte_code+10451>, 0x56dda0 <exec_byte_code+10510>,
           0x56dddb <exec_byte_code+10569>, 0x56d2d8 <exec_byte_code+7750>, 
0x56d30c <exec_byte_code+7802>, 0x56de0f <exec_byte_code+10621>,
           0x56de5c <exec_byte_code+10698>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56c007 <exec_byte_code+2933>, 0x56c0bf <exec_byte_code+3117>,
           0x56c18c <exec_byte_code+3322>, 0x56c259 <exec_byte_code+3527>, 
0x56c330 <exec_byte_code+3742>, 0x56cbaf <exec_byte_code+5917>,
           0x56ce63 <exec_byte_code+6609>, 0x56d3d7 <exec_byte_code+8005>, 
0x56dfcf <exec_byte_code+11069>, 0x56e012 <exec_byte_code+11136>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56e068 <exec_byte_code+11222>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 
0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>, 0x56de91 <exec_byte_code+10751>,
           0x56e0ba <exec_byte_code+11304> <repeats 64 times>}
         count = 4
         count_volatile = 102
         op = 0
         vectorp = 0x8a6a58 <pure+561336>
         vectorp_volatile = 0x17
         stack = {
           pc = 0xa9e5b2 <pure+2624530> "\210)\210\374\375\376\"\210\377ˁG",
           byte_string = 9071153,
           byte_string_start = 0xa9e460 <pure+2624192> "\b\203\b",
           next = 0x0
         }
         stack_volatile = {
           pc = 0xa8428197 <Address 0xa8428197 out of bounds>,
           byte_string = 140737351936747,
           byte_string_start = 0x7fffffffe510 "\320\345\377\377\377\177",
           next = 0x7fffffffe400
         }
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
         top = 0x7fffffffe310
         result = <optimized out>
         type = <optimized out>
#19 0x000000000053c598 in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=9071109, 
nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffe4b0) at eval.c:2974
         val = <optimized out>
         syms_left = <optimized out>
         lexenv = <optimized out>
         i = <optimized out>
         optional = <optimized out>
         rest = <optimized out>
#20 0x000000000053bcff in apply_lambda (fun=fun@entry=9071109, args=<optimized 
out>) at eval.c:2915
         args_left = 11968818
         i = 0
         arg_vector = 0x7fffffffe4b0
         tem = <optimized out>
         sa_must_free = false
#21 0x000000000053c27a in eval_sub (form=form@entry=12201590) at eval.c:2221
         fun = <optimized out>
         val = <optimized out>
         original_args = 11968818
#22 0x000000000053ee3c in Feval (form=12201590, lexical=<optimized out>) at 
eval.c:1994
No locals.
#23 0x00000000004d6921 in top_level_2 () at keyboard.c:1179
No locals.
#24 0x000000000053b27b in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x4d690a 
<top_level_2>, handlers=12020290, hfun=hfun@entry=0x4db476 <cmd_error>)
     at eval.c:1345
         val = <optimized out>
         c = <optimized out>
#25 0x00000000004d68dd in top_level_1 (ignore=ignore@entry=11968818) at 
keyboard.c:1187
No locals.
#26 0x000000000053b15c in internal_catch (tag=12016226, func=func@entry=0x4d68b3 
<top_level_1>, arg=11968818) at eval.c:1109
         val = <optimized out>
         c = <optimized out>
#27 0x00000000004d681f in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1148
No locals.
#28 0x00000000004db0da in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
         val = <optimized out>
#29 0x00000000004db3b7 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:841
         buffer = 11968818
#30 0x00000000004d62c4 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fffffffe818) at 
emacs.c:1643
         dummy = 5978845
         stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
         do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
         dumping = false
         skip_args = 1
         rlim = {
           rlim_cur = 8720000,
           rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
         }
         no_loadup = false
         junk = 0x0
         dname_arg = 0x0
         ch_to_dir = 0x7ffff1028100 "\300Z\003\361\377\177"
         original_pwd = 0x0

Lisp Backtrace:
"internal-set-lisp-face-attribute" (0xffffdb10)
"set-face-attribute" (0xffffdc80)
"eval" (0xffffdef0)
"command-line-1" (0xffffe0e0)
"command-line" (0xffffe318)
"normal-top-level" (0xffffe4b0)