Subject: bug#16502: segmentation fault with org-capture

From: Nathan Froyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 16:15:38 -0500

Given this initialization file, bug-init:

(require 'org)
(require 'org-capture)
(setq org-capture-templates
      '(("m" "memories" plain (file "~/memories") "%t %?")))
(global-set-key [f2] 'org-capture)

and starting emacs (24.x or emacs from git) with:

emacs -Q -l bug-init

and then repeatedly pressing the key sequence:

<F2> m C-c C-k

will eventually cause emacs to crash with a segmentation fault, or
consume vast amounts of memory, and then crash.  It typically takes
5-6 repetitions of that key sequence.

Consuming vast amounts of memory seems slightly more common with emacs
from git than, say, 24.3.

I have seen segmentation faults happen with a couple of different stacks:

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x000000000059f29d in copy_properties (source=0x1fba2d8, target=0x0)
at /home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/intervals.c:138
138      COPY_INTERVAL_CACHE (source, target);
(gdb) where
#0  0x000000000059f29d in copy_properties (source=0x1fba2d8,
target=0x0) at /home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/intervals.c:138
#1  0x000000000059ff39 in graft_intervals_into_buffer
(source=<optimized out>, position=<optimized out>, length=<optimized
out>, buffer=0x2b9dc50, inherit=false) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/intervals.c:1721
#2  0x00000000005072c3 in insert_from_string_1 (string=38589297,
pos=0, pos_byte=0, nchars=20, nbytes=20, inherit=false,
before_markers=false) at /home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/insdel.c:979
#3  0x0000000000508820 in insert_from_string (string=<optimized out>,
pos=<optimized out>, pos_byte=<optimized out>, length=<optimized out>,
length_byte=<optimized out>, inherit=<optimized out>) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/insdel.c:871
#4  0x0000000000549672 in general_insert_function
(insert_func=0x508a70 <insert>, insert_from_string_func=0x5087f0
<insert_from_string>, inherit=false, nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffcff8) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/editfns.c:2258
#5  0x000000000054982b in Finsert (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=<optimized out>) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/editfns.c:2299
#6  0x000000000058a5b7 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=33128262,
vector=140737488343032, maxdepth=0, args_template=4611686018695757824,
nargs=4611686018430533632, args=0x1) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/bytecode.c:1486
#7  0x0000000000552b1f in funcall_lambda (fun=33553573,
nargs=<optimized out>, arg_vector=0x7fffffffd1e0) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:3010
#8  0x0000000000552e7d in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=0x7fffffffd1d8) at /home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:2839
#9  0x0000000000588f43 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=33128262,
vector=140737488343512, maxdepth=0, args_template=4611686018695757824,
nargs=4611686018430533632, args=0x1) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/bytecode.c:900
#10 0x0000000000552b1f in funcall_lambda (fun=33551981,
nargs=<optimized out>, arg_vector=0x7fffffffd3c0) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:3010
#11 0x0000000000552e7d in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=0x7fffffffd3b8) at /home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:2839
#12 0x0000000000588f43 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=33128262,
vector=140737488343992, maxdepth=0, args_template=4611686018695757824,
nargs=4611686018430533632, args=0x1) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/bytecode.c:900
#13 0x0000000000552517 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:2149
#14 0x000000000055529a in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=12103250,
bodyform=33186342, handlers=33185926) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:1243
#15 0x0000000000589afe in exec_byte_code (bytestr=33128262,
vector=140737488344824, maxdepth=0, args_template=4611686018695757824,
nargs=4611686018430533632, args=0x1) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/bytecode.c:1096
#16 0x0000000000552b1f in funcall_lambda (fun=33476477,
nargs=<optimized out>, arg_vector=0x7fffffffd978) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:3010
#17 0x0000000000552e7d in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=0x7fffffffd970) at /home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:2839
#18 0x000000000054f448 in Fcall_interactively (function=16202834,
record_flag=12051570, keys=12086789) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/callint.c:852
#19 0x0000000000553035 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=0x7fffffffdb40) at /home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:2785
#20 0x0000000000553294 in call3 (fn=<optimized out>, arg1=<optimized
out>, arg2=<optimized out>, arg3=<optimized out>) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:2603
#21 0x00000000004ec7d3 in command_loop_1 () at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/keyboard.c:1587
#22 0x00000000005513d8 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x4ec450
<command_loop_1>, handlers=12103250, hfun=0x4e1d40 <cmd_error>) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:1289
#23 0x00000000004dfede in command_loop_2 (ignore=<optimized out>) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/keyboard.c:1168
#24 0x000000000055129d in internal_catch (tag=2171090632704,
func=0x4dfec0 <command_loop_2>, arg=12051570) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:1060
#25 0x00000000004e1827 in command_loop () at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/keyboard.c:1147
#26 recursive_edit_1 () at /home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/keyboard.c:779
#27 0x00000000004e1b54 in Frecursive_edit () at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/keyboard.c:843
#28 0x00000000004145bf in main (argc=1, argv=<optimized out>) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/emacs.c:1528

The line information on this next stack does not appear to be
accurate, as the variable i is usually a null interval, and the crash
happens referencing the interval's plist:

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x00000000005a280c in interval_has_some_properties_list
(list=40898438, i=<optimized out>) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/textprop.c:273
273      for (tail1 = list; CONSP (tail1); tail1 = XCDR (tail1))
(gdb) where
#0  0x00000000005a280c in interval_has_some_properties_list
(list=40898438, i=<optimized out>) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/textprop.c:273
#1  0x00000000005a313d in Fremove_list_of_text_properties
(start=13108, end=13188, list_of_properties=40898438, object=44530229)
at /home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/textprop.c:1590
#2  0x00000000005a9684 in update_compositions (from=3277, to=3297,
check_mask=<optimized out>) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/composite.c:596
#3  0x0000000000549672 in general_insert_function
(insert_func=0x508a70 <insert>, insert_from_string_func=0x5087f0
<insert_from_string>, inherit=false, nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffcff8) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/editfns.c:2258
#4  0x000000000054982b in Finsert (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=<optimized out>) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/editfns.c:2299
#5  0x000000000058a5b7 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=40898438,
vector=140737488343032, maxdepth=6, args_template=4611686018695757824,
nargs=4611686018430533632, args=0x2700f80) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/bytecode.c:1486
#6  0x0000000000552b1f in funcall_lambda (fun=33570629,
nargs=<optimized out>, arg_vector=0x7fffffffd1e0) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:3010
#7  0x0000000000552e7d in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=0x7fffffffd1d8) at /home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:2839
#8  0x0000000000588f43 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=40898438,
vector=140737488343512, maxdepth=6, args_template=4611686018695757824,
nargs=4611686018430533632, args=0x2700f80) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/bytecode.c:900
#9  0x0000000000552b1f in funcall_lambda (fun=33569037,
nargs=<optimized out>, arg_vector=0x7fffffffd3c0) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:3010
#10 0x0000000000552e7d in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=0x7fffffffd3b8) at /home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:2839
#11 0x0000000000588f43 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=40898438,
vector=140737488343992, maxdepth=6, args_template=4611686018695757824,
nargs=4611686018430533632, args=0x2700f80) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/bytecode.c:900
#12 0x0000000000552517 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:2149
#13 0x000000000055529a in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=12103250,
bodyform=33181206, handlers=33180742) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:1243
#14 0x0000000000589afe in exec_byte_code (bytestr=40898438,
vector=140737488344824, maxdepth=6, args_template=4611686018695757824,
nargs=4611686018430533632, args=0x2700f80) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/bytecode.c:1096
#15 0x0000000000552b1f in funcall_lambda (fun=33493533,
nargs=<optimized out>, arg_vector=0x7fffffffd978) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:3010
#16 0x0000000000552e7d in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=0x7fffffffd970) at /home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:2839
#17 0x000000000054f448 in Fcall_interactively (function=16202834,
record_flag=12051570, keys=12086789) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/callint.c:852
#18 0x0000000000553035 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=0x7fffffffdb40) at /home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:2785
#19 0x0000000000553294 in call3 (fn=<optimized out>, arg1=<optimized
out>, arg2=<optimized out>, arg3=<optimized out>) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:2603
#20 0x00000000004ec7d3 in command_loop_1 () at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/keyboard.c:1587
#21 0x00000000005513d8 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x4ec450
<command_loop_1>, handlers=12103250, hfun=0x4e1d40 <cmd_error>) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:1289
#22 0x00000000004dfede in command_loop_2 (ignore=<optimized out>) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/keyboard.c:1168
#23 0x000000000055129d in internal_catch (tag=2918333087744,
func=0x4dfec0 <command_loop_2>, arg=12051570) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/eval.c:1060
#24 0x00000000004e1827 in command_loop () at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/keyboard.c:1147
#25 recursive_edit_1 () at /home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/keyboard.c:779
#26 0x00000000004e1b54 in Frecursive_edit () at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/keyboard.c:843
#27 0x00000000004145bf in main (argc=1, argv=<optimized out>) at
/home/froydnj/src/emacs-24.3/src/emacs.c:1528

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x0000000000581b93 in balance_an_interval (i=0xc18620) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/intervals.c:442
442          new_diff = i->total_length - i->left->total_length
(gdb) where
#0  0x0000000000581b93 in balance_an_interval (i=0xc18620) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/intervals.c:442
#1  0x0000000000581d95 in balance_possible_root_interval
(interval=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/intervals.c:482
#2  0x00000000005829a0 in split_interval_left (interval=0x1b9a428,
offset=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/intervals.c:615
#3  0x0000000000582f49 in graft_intervals_into_buffer
(source=0x1ba62c0, position=2, length=<optimized out>,
buffer=0x1b91c30, inherit=false) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/intervals.c:1669
#4  0x00000000004fa349 in insert_from_string_1 (string=26897025,
pos=0, pos_byte=0, nchars=20, nbytes=20, inherit=false,
before_markers=false) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/insdel.c:976
#5  0x00000000004fb815 in insert_from_string (string=<optimized out>,
pos=<optimized out>, pos_byte=<optimized out>, length=<optimized out>,
length_byte=<optimized out>, inherit=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/insdel.c:868
#6  0x00000000005354d3 in general_insert_function
(insert_func=0x4fba10 <insert>, insert_from_string_func=0x4fb7eb
<insert_from_string>, inherit=false, nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd188) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/editfns.c:2248
#7  0x00000000005355b1 in Finsert (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=<optimized out>) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/editfns.c:2289
#8  0x000000000056fa17 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=25746413, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/bytecode.c:1559
#9  0x000000000053da0a in funcall_lambda (fun=25746629, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffd370) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:3040
#10 0x000000000053dde4 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd368) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:2855
#11 0x000000000056dc35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=25475869, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/bytecode.c:919
#12 0x000000000053da0a in funcall_lambda (fun=25476181, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffd550) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:3040
#13 0x000000000053dde4 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffd548) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:2855
#14 0x000000000056dc35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=25915261, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/bytecode.c:919
#15 0x0000000000570c7b in Fbyte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/bytecode.c:482
#16 0x000000000053d323 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:2182
#17 0x000000000053ff74 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=11926946,
bodyform=26157926, handlers=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:1314
#18 0x000000000056ea5b in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=25472645, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/bytecode.c:1169
#19 0x000000000053da0a in funcall_lambda (fun=25915301, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffda28) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:3040
#20 0x000000000053dde4 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffda20) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:2855
#21 0x000000000053b345 in Fcall_interactively (function=16111442,
record_flag=11875442, keys=11910461) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/callint.c:836
#22 0x000000000053dcd0 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffdbe8) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:2813
#23 0x000000000056dc35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=9353333, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/bytecode.c:919
#24 0x000000000053d810 in funcall_lambda (fun=9353253, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffddd8) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:2974
#25 0x000000000053dde4 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffddd0) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:2855
#26 0x000000000053e031 in call1 (fn=<optimized out>, arg1=<optimized
out>) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:2605
#27 0x00000000004e2c17 in command_loop_1 () at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/keyboard.c:1552
#28 0x000000000053c4a6 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x4e26ee
<command_loop_1>, handlers=11926946, hfun=0x4d9ac9 <cmd_error>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:1345
#29 0x00000000004d91a1 in command_loop_2 (ignore=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/keyboard.c:1170
#30 0x000000000053c38d in internal_catch (tag=11922882, func=0x4d9187
<command_loop_2>, arg=11875442) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:1109
#31 0x00000000004d96f2 in command_loop () at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/keyboard.c:1149
#32 recursive_edit_1 () at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/keyboard.c:777
#33 0x00000000004d99f7 in Frecursive_edit () at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/keyboard.c:841
#34 0x00000000004d5b4f in main (argc=<optimized out>,
argv=0x7fffffffe178) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/emacs.c:1643
(gdb) p i
$4 = (INTERVAL) 0xc18620
(gdb) p i->left
$5 = (struct interval *) 0x0

This stack is the result of interrupting emacs while it was allocating
gobs of memory:

#0  0x00007ffff398c2dd in _int_malloc (av=0x7ffff3cc4720, bytes=1016)
at malloc.c:3464
#1  0x00007ffff398efc5 in __GI___libc_malloc (bytes=1016) at malloc.c:2924
#2  0x0000000000524fc0 in lisp_malloc (nbytes=1016,
type=MEM_TYPE_NON_LISP) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/alloc.c:893
#3  0x0000000000525cec in make_interval () at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/alloc.c:1245
#4  0x000000000058285b in split_interval_right (interval=0xa2ae13c8,
offset=0) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/intervals.c:546
#5  0x0000000000584db0 in copy_intervals (tree=<optimized out>,
start=<optimized out>, length=2) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/intervals.c:2285
#6  0x0000000000584e5f in copy_intervals_to_string (string=27583649,
buffer=<optimized out>, position=<optimized out>, length=<optimized
out>) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/intervals.c:2300
#7  0x00000000005394d6 in make_buffer_string_both (start=2,
start_byte=<optimized out>, end=4, end_byte=<optimized out>,
props=true) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/editfns.c:2511
#8  0x00000000004f98e8 in del_range_2 (from=2, from_byte=2, to=4,
to_byte=4, ret_string=114) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/insdel.c:1715
#9  0x00000000004fae92 in del_range_1 (from=2, to=4,
prepare=<optimized out>, ret_string=false) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/insdel.c:1591
#10 0x00000000004faee6 in del_range (from=<optimized out>,
to=<optimized out>) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/insdel.c:1559
#11 0x0000000000533618 in Fdelete_region (start=8, end=16) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/editfns.c:3232
#12 0x0000000000570189 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=25496157, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/bytecode.c:1728
#13 0x000000000053da0a in funcall_lambda (fun=25496229, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffd170) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:3040
#14 0x000000000053dde4 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd168) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:2855
#15 0x000000000056dc35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=25495325, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/bytecode.c:919
#16 0x000000000053da0a in funcall_lambda (fun=25495541, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffd350) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:3040
#17 0x000000000053dde4 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd348) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:2855
#18 0x000000000056dc35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=25493701, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/bytecode.c:919
#19 0x000000000053da0a in funcall_lambda (fun=25494013, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffd530) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:3040
#20 0x000000000053dde4 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffd528) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:2855
#21 0x000000000056dc35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=25473717, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/bytecode.c:919
#22 0x0000000000570c7b in Fbyte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/bytecode.c:482
#23 0x000000000053d323 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:2182
#24 0x000000000053ff74 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=11926946,
bodyform=25460086, handlers=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:1314
#25 0x000000000056ea5b in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=25473949, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/bytecode.c:1169
#26 0x000000000053da0a in funcall_lambda (fun=25474533, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffda08) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:3040
#27 0x000000000053dde4 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffda00) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:2855
#28 0x000000000053b345 in Fcall_interactively (function=16111442,
record_flag=11875442, keys=11910461) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/callint.c:836
#29 0x000000000053dcd0 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffdbc8) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:2813
#30 0x000000000056dc35 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=9353333, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/bytecode.c:919
#31 0x000000000053d810 in funcall_lambda (fun=9353253, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffddb8) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:2974
#32 0x000000000053dde4 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffddb0) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:2855
#33 0x000000000053e031 in call1 (fn=<optimized out>, arg1=<optimized
out>) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:2605
#34 0x00000000004e2c17 in command_loop_1 () at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/keyboard.c:1552
#35 0x000000000053c4a6 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x4e26ee
<command_loop_1>, handlers=11926946, hfun=0x4d9ac9 <cmd_error>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:1345
#36 0x00000000004d91a1 in command_loop_2 (ignore=<optimized out>) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/keyboard.c:1170
#37 0x000000000053c38d in internal_catch (tag=11922882, func=0x4d9187
<command_loop_2>, arg=11875442) at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/eval.c:1109
#38 0x00000000004d96f2 in command_loop () at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/keyboard.c:1149
#39 recursive_edit_1 () at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/keyboard.c:777
#40 0x00000000004d99f7 in Frecursive_edit () at
/opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/keyboard.c:841
#41 0x00000000004d5b4f in main (argc=<optimized out>,
argv=0x7fffffffe158) at /opt/src/repos/emacs.git/src/emacs.c:1643
(gdb)

-Nathan