Subject: 24.3.50; (setq search-invisible t) is useless, let's allow to turn visible-mode temporarily on

From: Bastien Guerry <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 15:55:31 +0100

I see very little value in setting `search-invisible' to t.

Also, when doing so, text that is hidden with an overlay is not hit
during a search, only text that is hidden through an invisble text
property, which feels wrong.

I suggest this change: when `search-invisible' is set to `t',
temporarily turn visible-mode on in isearch-mode.  The meaning of
'open would not change and 'open is fine as a default IMO.

With this change, `C-s M-s i' will switch from 'open to 't, allowing
to display all invisible text temporarily, or from 't to 'open,
allowing to only open overlays containing hidden text.

What do you think?

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.6)
 of 2014-01-13 on bzg
Repository revision: 116011 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11405000
System Description:	Arch Linux

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> C-e C-a <C-down> 
<C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <tab> <return> <C-down> 
<C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <tab> <return> <C-down> 
<C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> 
C-x C-f C-g C-x 3 C-x o C-x C-f <C-backspace> <C-backspace> 
<C-backspace> <C-backspace> o h <tab> <C-backspace> 
h o <tab> g u <tab> i n s <tab> g i <tab> e m a <tab> 
/ l i s <tab> C-a C-e <C-backspace> e <tab> N E <tab> 
<tab> W <tab> <return> C-s s a e <backspace> e a <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> e a r c h C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s 
C-s C-s C-e <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
C-e <down> C-a <C-right> C-e <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
C-a <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-down> <C-down> <down> C-e 
C-a <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> 
<C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> 
<C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> M-< 
M-x o u t l i n <tab> e <tab> - m o d <tab> <return> 
M-x <up> <return> C-x 1 M-x o r g - m o d e <return> 
<C-down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> s 
<tab> <tab> C-s s e a r c h C-s C-s C-a <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <tab> C-x n w <down> <tab> s M-x <up> C-g C-s 
C-s C-a C-x n w <tab> <down> <tab> s C-s s e a r c 
C-s C-a M-< C-x C-g C-x n w <tab> <down> C-e C-a <tab> 
s C-s s e a r c h C-a M-< C-x n w <tab> <down> <tab> 
s C-s s e a r c h C-s C-s C-a M-< <tab> C-x n w M-< 
C-e C-a C-x C-s C-z k C-x 1 M-x <up> <up> <up> <re
turn>

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started
Quit
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
C-x C-g is undefined
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Mark set [2 times]
(No changes need to be saved)

Load-path shadows:
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-rmail
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-address hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-gnus
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-sc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-sc
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-tag hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-mua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-loaddefs
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-print hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-print
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-show hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-site hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-site
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-hello hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-tree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-snarf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-snarf
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-print hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-mhe
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-migrate hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-migrate
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-lib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-message
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-parser hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-query hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-com hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-com
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-mua
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-anniv hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-anniv
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-ispell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-ispell
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/coolj hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/bookmark-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/bookmark-w3m
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ems
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-mail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-load hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-load
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-filter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/mew-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-namazu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-search hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-session hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-rss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-form hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-perldoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-antenna hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-bug hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-cookie hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-hist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/octet hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/octet
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-image hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-dtree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-lnum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-symbol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/mime-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-ccl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-fb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-favicon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-weather hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-ucs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ucs
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-proc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macro
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-man
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-html
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-md
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20131106/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/guerry/install/git/auto-complete/lib/ert/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x
/home/guerry/install/git/auto-complete/lib/ert/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/guerry/install/git/auto-complete/etc/install hides /home/guerry/elisp/apel/install
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/misc hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/misc
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/gnus-bookmark
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e hides /home/guerry/elisp/config/mu4e
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-anniv hides /home/guerry/elisp/stable/bbdb-anniv
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-velocity hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/org-velocity
/home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-0.6.3/undo-tree hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/undo-tree
/home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/sunrise-commander-6.442/sunrise-commander hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/sunrise-commander
/home/guerry/elisp/stable/elscreen hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/elscreen
/home/guerry/elisp/stable/ascii-art-to-unicode hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ascii-art-to-unicode
/home/guerry/elisp/stable/moy-bbdb hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/moy-bbdb
/home/guerry/elisp/stable/zenburn hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/zenburn
/home/guerry/elisp/stable/boxquote hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/boxquote
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/timer hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/timer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/org-crypt
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/screencast hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/screencast
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/org-mairix
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/type-break hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/type-break
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nnmairix
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/play/pong hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/pong
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/htmlize
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/linum hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/linum
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/mairix hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/mairix
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/gnus-gravatar
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/gravatar
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/bibtex-utils hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bibtex-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/thumbs hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/thumbs
/home/guerry/elisp/stable/color-theme hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/color-theme
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/json hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/json
/home/guerry/elisp/config/gnus-minimal hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/gnus-minimal
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-anniv hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bbdb-anniv
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-depend hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/org-depend
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/bhl hides /home/guerry/elisp/bhl/bhl/bhl
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-elisp-symbol hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-elisp-symbol
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/planner-registry hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/planner-registry
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-registry
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/windresize hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/windresize
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/bhl hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/bhl
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/screencast hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/screencast
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/bzg-org hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/bzg-org
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-expiry hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-expiry
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/gnus-bookmark
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/bibtex-utils hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/bibtex-utils
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/register-list hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/register-list
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/h2dw hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/h2dw
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/org2rem hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/org2rem
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/turing hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/turing
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-toc
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-elisp-symbol hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-elisp-symbol
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-dokuwiki hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-dokuwiki
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-registry
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/tdo hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/tdo
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-expiry hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-expiry
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-org hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-org
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-toc
/home/guerry/elisp/config/emms-config hides /home/guerry/elisp/config/old/emms-config
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/planner-registry hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/planner-registry
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/windresize hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/windresize
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/bhl hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/bhl
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/screencast hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/screencast
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/bzg-org hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/bzg-org
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/bibtex-utils hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/bibtex-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/mml
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/register-list hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/register-list
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/simple hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/simple
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-org hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/org-org
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/turing hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/turing
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epa-file hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/epg-0.0.16/epa-file
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epg-config hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/epg-0.0.16/epg-config
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epa-dired hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/epg-0.0.16/epa-dired
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epa hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/epg-0.0.16/epa
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epg hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/epg-0.0.16/epg
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epa-mail hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/epg-0.0.16/epa-mail
/home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20131106/.dir-locals hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/.dir-locals
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/gnus-bookmark/gnus-bookmark
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/newst-treeview hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/newsticker-1.99/newst-treeview
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/newst-ticker hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/newsticker-1.99/newst-ticker
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/newst-plainview hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/newsticker-1.99/newst-plainview
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/newst-reader hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/newsticker-1.99/newst-reader
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/newsticker hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/newsticker-1.99/newsticker
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/newst-backend hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/newsticker-1.99/newst-backend
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/xmltok hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/xmltok
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-util hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-match hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-match
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-uchnm hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-uchnm
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-pttrn hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-pttrn
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-cmpct hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-cmpct
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-enc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-enc
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-uri hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-uri
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-maint hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-maint
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-ns hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-ns
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-outln hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-outln
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-glyph hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-glyph
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/xsd-regexp hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/xsd-regexp
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-loc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-loc
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-maint hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-maint
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-xsd hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-xsd
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-util hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-nxml hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-nxml
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-valid hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-valid
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-parse hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-dt hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-dt
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-rap hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-rap
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-parse hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-mode hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-mode
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-export hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/org-export/org-export
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-export-latex hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/org-export/org-export-latex
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/elp hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/elp
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/remember hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/anything hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/anything
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ruby-mode
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mairix
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/http-get hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/http-get
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/http-cookies hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/http-cookies
/home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.8.0/yasnippet hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/yasnippet/yasnippet
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/bhl hides /home/guerry/elisp/bhl/unicorn/BHL2/bhl
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/blorg hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/blorg/blorg
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/windresize hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/backups/windresize
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/backups/org
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/rmail hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/backups/rmail
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/blorg hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/blorg/blorg
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-export-generic hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/org-x/org-export-generic
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-export-latex hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/org-x/org-export-latex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-rdired hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-rdired
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-omg-l hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-omg-l
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sp6-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sp6-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-custom hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-custom
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mouseme hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/mouseme
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-toolbar hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-toolbar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-trns hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-trns
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-inf hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-inf
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sp3-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sp3-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noweb-mode hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/noweb-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-roxy hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-roxy
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-s4-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-s4-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-s-l hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-s-l
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-jags-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-jags-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sp6w-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sp6w-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-swv hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-swv
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-omg-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-omg-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-help hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-help
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/make-regexp hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/make-regexp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-vst-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-vst-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sas-l hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sas-l
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/essd-els hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/essd-els
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-r-args hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-r-args
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sas-a hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sas-a
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-lsp-l hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-lsp-l
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-utils hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sas-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sas-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sta-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sta-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-arc-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-arc-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-noweb hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-noweb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-comp hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-comp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-s3-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-s3-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-site hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-site
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-mouse hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-mouse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-font-lock hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-font-lock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-bugs-l hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-bugs-l
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-xls-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-xls-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sp4-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sp4-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-rd hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-rd
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noweb-font-lock-mode hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/noweb-font-lock-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-compat hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-bugs-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-bugs-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sp5-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sp5-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-dde hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-dde
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-mode hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-r-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-r-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-eldoc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-eldoc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sta-l hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sta-l
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-menu hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-menu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-rutils hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-rutils
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/msdos hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/msdos
/home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-0.6.3/undo-tree hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/evil/lib/undo-tree
/home/guerry/install/git/auto-complete/lib/ert/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/evil/lib/ert
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/mailcrypt/mailcrypt hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/records/mailcrypt/mailcrypt
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/mailcrypt/mc-remail hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/records/mailcrypt/mc-remail
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/mailcrypt/mc-gpg hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/records/mailcrypt/mc-gpg
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/mailcrypt/mc-toplev hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/records/mailcrypt/mc-toplev
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/mailcrypt/mc-setversion hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/records/mailcrypt/mc-setversion
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/mailcrypt/mc-pgp hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/records/mailcrypt/mc-pgp
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/mailcrypt/mc-pgp5 hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/records/mailcrypt/mc-pgp5
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/mcharset hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/mcharset
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/product hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/product
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/pcustom hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/pcustom
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/pym hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/pym
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/pces hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/pces
/home/guerry/elisp/apel/filename hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/filename
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/pccl-20 hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/pccl-20
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/mule-caesar hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/mule-caesar
/home/guerry/elisp/apel/alist hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/alist
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/invisible hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/invisible
/home/guerry/install/git/auto-complete/etc/install hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/install
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/richtext hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/richtext
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/poem-e20_3 hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/poem-e20_3
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/poem-e20 hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/poem-e20
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/pccl hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/pccl
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/timezone hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/timezone
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/static hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/static
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/poe hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/poe
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/poem hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/poem
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/mcs-20 hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/mcs-20
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/mcs-e20 hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/mcs-e20
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/pces-e20 hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/pces-e20
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/pces-20 hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/pces-20
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/broken hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/broken
/home/guerry/elisp/apel/path-util hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/path-util
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/emu hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/emu
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/apel-ver hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/apel-ver
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/env hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/env
/home/guerry/elisp/apel/calist hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/calist
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-autogen hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-autogen
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/silentcomp hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/silentcomp
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-eshell hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-eshell
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-cycle hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-cycle
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-analyse hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-analyse
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-compatibility hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-compatibility
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-face hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-face
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-compilation hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-compilation
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-tod hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-tod
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-file-browser hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-file-browser
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-layout hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-layout
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-winman-support hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-winman-support
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-layout-defs hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-layout-defs
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-jde hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-jde
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-autoloads hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-autoloads
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-util hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-util
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-help hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-help
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-navigate hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-navigate
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-examples hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-examples
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-semantic-wrapper hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-semantic-wrapper
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-speedbar hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-speedbar
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-method-browser hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-method-browser
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-create-layout hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-create-layout
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-upgrade hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-upgrade
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-mode-line hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-mode-line
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/tree-buffer hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/tree-buffer
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-symboldef hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-symboldef
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-common-browser hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-common-browser
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epa-file hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/epg/epa-file
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epa-mail hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/epg/epa-mail
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epg-config hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/epg/epg-config
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epa-dired hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/epg/epa-dired
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epa hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/epg/epa
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/epg-0.0.16/epa-setup hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/epg/epa-setup
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epg hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/epg/epg
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-track hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-track
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-dcc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-dcc
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-networks hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-networks
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-netsplit
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-notify hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-notify
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/obsolete/erc-hecomplete hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-hecomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-sound hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-sound
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-imenu hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-imenu
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-backend hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-backend
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-pcomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-goodies
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-capab hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-capab
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-fill hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-fill
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-stamp hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-stamp
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-log hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-log
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-replace hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-replace
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-button hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-button
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-list hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-list
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-xdcc
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-menu hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-menu
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-truncate hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-truncate
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-autoaway
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-ring hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-ring
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-lang hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-lang
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-spelling hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-spelling
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-match hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-match
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-identd hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-identd
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-speedbar
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-page hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-page
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-services hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-services
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-ibuffer
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-join hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-join
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-compat hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-ezbounce
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-bibtex
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-elisp-symbol hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-elisp-symbol
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-registry
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-expiry hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-expiry
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/org2rem hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org2rem
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-export-latex hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-export-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-toc
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-publish hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/org-publish
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/org-mouse
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-export-latex hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/org-export-latex
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/org-mac-message hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/org-mac-message
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/org-irc
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-publish hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/org-publish
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/org-mouse
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-export-latex hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/org-export-latex
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/planner-registry hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/planner/planner-registry
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/remember hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember
/home/guerry/elisp/bhl/unicorn/BHL1/bhl-faces hides /home/guerry/elisp/bhl/unicorn/BHL2/back/bhl-faces
/home/guerry/elisp/bhl/unicorn/BHL1/bhl-latex hides /home/guerry/elisp/bhl/unicorn/BHL2/back/bhl-latex
/home/guerry/elisp/bhl/unicorn/BHL1/bhl-html hides /home/guerry/elisp/bhl/unicorn/BHL2/back/bhl-html
/home/guerry/elisp/bhl/unicorn/BHL1/bhl-mode hides /home/guerry/elisp/bhl/unicorn/BHL2/back/bhl-mode
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/org-blog hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/blorg/old/org-blog
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/blorg/old/org-b-log hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/blorg/old/org-b-log
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/blorg/old/blorg_back hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/blorg/old/blorg_back
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/org-blog hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/blorg/old/org-blog
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/blorg/old/org-blogging hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/blorg/old/org-blogging
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-files hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/common/cedet-files
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/cedet/inversion hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/common/inversion
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/ezimage hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/common/ezimage
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/cedet/cedet hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/common/cedet
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/cedet/mode-local hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/common/mode-local
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/cedet/ede hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/ede/ede
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/eieio/eieio
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/eieio/eieio-custom
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/eieio/eieio-opt
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/eieio/chart
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/eieio/eieio-speedbar
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/eieio/eieio-base
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/cedet/semantic hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/semantic/semantic
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/speedbar hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/speedbar/speedbar
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/dframe hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/speedbar/dframe
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/sb-image hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/speedbar/sb-image
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/EXPERIMENTAL/org-indent
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/BUGFIXING/org-log hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/BUGFIXING/org-log
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/EXPERIMENTAL/john hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/EXPERIMENTAL/john
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/EXPERIMENTAL/org-fastup hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/EXPERIMENTAL/org-fastup
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/EXPERIMENTAL/org-indent
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/EXPERIMENTAL/org-pic hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/EXPERIMENTAL/org-pic
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/EXPERIMENTAL/sacha-load hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/EXPERIMENTAL/sacha-load
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/EXPERIMENTAL/find-links-to-local hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/EXPERIMENTAL/find-links-to-local
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/xemacs/ps-print-invisible hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/xemacs/ps-print-invisible
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/xemacs/noutline hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/xemacs/noutline
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/timeclock hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/planner/contrib/timeclock
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/schedule hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/planner/contrib/schedule
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember-bbdb hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember/remember-bbdb
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/remember hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember/remember
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember-bibl hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember/remember-bibl
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember-planner hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember/remember-planner
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember-blosxom hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember/remember-blosxom
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/read-file-name hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember/read-file-name
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember-experimental hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember/remember-experimental
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember-diary hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember/remember-diary
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember-emacs-wiki-journal hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember/remember-emacs-wiki-journal
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/muse/examples/johnw/muse-init hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/muse/examples/mwolson/muse-init
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-iswitchb hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-iswitchb
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-annotate-file hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-annotate-file
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-bibtex
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-man hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-man
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-elisp-symbol hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-elisp-symbol
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-registry
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-irc
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-panel
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-mairix
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-expiry hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-expiry
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-mew
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/org2rem hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org2rem
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-depend hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-depend
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-toc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/EXPERIMENTAL/interactive-query/org
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-iswitchb hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-iswitchb
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-annotate-file hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-annotate-file
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-bibtex
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-man hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-man
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-elisp-symbol hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-elisp-symbol
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-registry
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-panel
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-mairix
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bookmark hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-bookmark
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-screen hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-screen
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-expiry hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-expiry
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-mew
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/org2rem hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org2rem
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-id
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-depend hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-depend
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-toc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/EXPERIMENTAL/interactive-query/org
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/packages/org-export-freemind-0.1.0/org-export-freemind hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/packages/org-export-freemind-0.1.0/org-export-freemind
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/packages/org-export-freemind-0.1.0/org-export-freemind-install hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/packages/org-export-freemind-0.1.0/org-export-freemind-install
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/contrib/compface
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/rfc2045
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/ecomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnimap
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnml hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnml
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/md4 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/md4
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/dns-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smiley hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/smiley
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/uudecode hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/uudecode
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-score
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mml-sec
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/color hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/color
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnrss
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dig hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/dig
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/smime
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/format-spec hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/format-spec
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-url
/home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20131106/.dir-locals hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-async
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/plstore hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/plstore
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnmbox
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/rfc2231
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-partial
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/sasl
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nngateway
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/utf7 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/utf7
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mml2015
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/score-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/compface
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/deuglify
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/flow-fill
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnir hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnir
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/rfc2047
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/spam-report
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-html
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/parse-time
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnoo
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-range
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnmh
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mml1991
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/starttls hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/starttls
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnfolder
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dns hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/dns
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-extern
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/tls hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/tls
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/canlock hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/canlock
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-int
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnnil
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnheader
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mailcap
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/auth-source
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnspool
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndir hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nndir
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nndiary
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/html2text hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/html2text
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/dict/lpath hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/lpath
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nntp hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nntp
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/time-date hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/time-date
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-win
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-group
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/sieve
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/hmac-def
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/yenc hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/yenc
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnweb
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnmairix
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mml-smime
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nndraft
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mail-source
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nndoc
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-start
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/binhex hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/binhex
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-archive
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/pop3 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/pop3
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gssapi
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/hashcash hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/hashcash
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/spam-stat
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rtree hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/rtree
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/registry hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/registry
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-decode
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/spam
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/messcompat
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-art
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/hex-util hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/hex-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnagent
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/message hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/message
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/qp hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/qp
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/password-cache hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/password-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nneething hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nneething
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gravatar
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/netrc hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/netrc
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-encode
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mail-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/rfc1843
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/rfc2104
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mml
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnregistry
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/spam-wash
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-view
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/json hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/json
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-custom
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-datadebug
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-opt
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/eieio/eieio-comp hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-comp
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-speedbar
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-base

Features:
(shadow tramp-cache emacsbug edebug cal-move sgml-mode nxml-uchnm
rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln
nxml-rap nxml-glyph bug-reference vc-bzr org-colview eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe add-log vcard calc-alg calc-ext
calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs dabbrev org-table nnir
image-file org-capture debug tabify holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso
compface gnus-fun gnus-dup flow-fill misearch multi-isearch dired-aux
copyright authors bookmark url-queue mm-archive gnus-html mm-url
gnus-kill sort smiley gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml
disp-table gnus-mlspl gnus-topic utf-7 nndraft nnmh nnfolder gnutls
network-stream nnimap parse-time utf7 netrc nnml nnmaildir gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache
cyberpunk-theme clojure-cheatsheet helm-match-plugin helm helm-config
helm-aliases magit-key-mode magit view help-mode grep autorevert
filenotify git-rebase-mode rebase-mode git-commit-mode saveplace
server benchmark erc-services erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp
gnus-gravatar mail-extr gravatar url-cache ecomplete boxquote rect
spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 smtpmail
epa epg epg-config starttls bbdb-config bbdb-message sendmail
bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-anniv bbdb-com bbdb-loaddefs bbdb bbdb-site
notmuch hl-line notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello
notmuch-tree notmuch-parser notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto
notmuch-mua notmuch-address notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj notmuch-query
goto-addr icalendar notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib mm-view mml-smime
smime dig debbugs-org debbugs-gnu debbugs soap-client url-http tls
url-auth url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap
warnings xml vc-git org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-docview
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-clock ob-gnuplot ob-R ob-plantuml ob-scheme geiser
ob-ditaa ob-org ob-clojure ob-dot ob-shell ox-koma-letter org-gnus
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-beamer ox-reveal
ox-rss ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils wdired dired-x w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr
dired image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems
wid-edit w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util ac-nrepl
cider cider-mode cider-repl cider-eldoc eldoc cider-interaction
compile arc-mode archive-mode cider-version pkg-info find-func epl
cider-client nrepl-client cider-util ewoc etags thingatpt clojure-mode
rx derived imenu inf-lisp tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring format-spec auto-complete easy-mmode popup dash
ibuffer session mule-util advice help-fns alist pym static apel-ver
product elscreen register-list cl-macs gv edmacro kmacro cl
cl-loaddefs cl-lib time paren whitespace elec-pair asciidoc-autoloads
info easymenu auctex-autoloads clojurescript-mode-autoloads
creole-autoloads fakir-autoloads lmc-autoloads mediawiki-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
rect-mark-autoloads sunrise-commander-autoloads tuareg-autoloads
caml-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads package
time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)