Subject: 24.3; crash clicking menu in slime repl

From: Moogen Tian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 22:58:17 +0800

hi,

When startup slime repl, as soon as the menu bar is clicked, emacs
ALWAYS crashes immediately.
This does not happen if the slime repl buffer is not activated.

Slime is the latest version installed by elpa.

Emacs 24.3 was build by homebrew with options "--srgb --cocoa" on
Mac OS X 10.9.1.

I have tried 24.4.x the latest emacs nightly build from emacsforosx.com,
the problem still occurred. Instead of crashing immediately when click
on the menu, the menu appears randomly, sluggishly. If insist using,
emacs crashes or freezes.

Below is the Mac crash report you may find some useful information.

Thanks,
  moogen

######### Mac crash report ##########
Process:         Emacs [23078]
Path:            /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:      org.gnu.Emacs
Version:         Version 24.3 (9.0)
Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [155]
Responsible:     Emacs [23078]
User ID:         501

Date/Time:       2014-01-17 20:48:23.223 +0800
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.9.1 (13B42)
Report Version:  11

... ...

Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff846c0292 __kill + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                  0x0000000100091069
terminate_due_to_signal + 145
2   org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000aa28b emacs_abort +
19
3   org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010015d106
ns_term_shutdown + 123
4   org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100091292
shut_down_emacs + 298
5   org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010009102f
terminate_due_to_signal + 87
6   org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000aa28b emacs_abort +
19
7   org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010015bf95 ns_select +
881
8   org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001001359d5
wait_reading_process_output + 2087
9   org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100135150
Faccept_process_output + 328
10  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000fd3d4 Ffuncall +
1010
11  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010012de2a
exec_byte_code + 2052
12  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000fd233 Ffuncall +
593
13  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010012de2a
exec_byte_code + 2052
14  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000fd233 Ffuncall +
593
15  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000fa05b eval_sub +
1271
16  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000fb6f5
internal_catch + 213
17  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010012e9cd
exec_byte_code + 5031
18  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000fd233 Ffuncall +
593
19  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010012de2a
exec_byte_code + 2052
20  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000fdc6f
funcall_lambda + 653
21  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000fcc4f apply_lambda
+ 277
22  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000f9f36 eval_sub +
978
23  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000fcb25 Feval + 99
24  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000fbd56
internal_condition_case_1 + 292
25  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010009d34b
menu_item_eval_property + 87
26  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010009d7bd
parse_menu_item + 1039
27  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100049e56
single_menu_item + 34
28  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000a4de0
map_keymap_internal + 295
29  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100048ad6
single_keymap_panes + 94
30  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010004894c
parse_single_submenu + 384
31  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010016eea2
ns_update_menubar + 1728
32  com.apple.AppKit                    0x00007fff8fd7c32a -[NSMenu
_populateFromDelegateWithEventRef:] + 337
33  com.apple.AppKit                0x00007fff8fd79309 -[NSMenu
_populateWithEventRef:] + 80
34  com.apple.AppKit                    0x00007fff8fd7b460
-[NSCarbonMenuImpl _carbonPopulateEvent:handlerCallRef:] + 431
35  com.apple.AppKit
0x00007fff8fd7b176 NSSLMMenuEventHandler + 716
36  com.apple.HIToolbox                  0x00007fff83b356d4
DispatchEventToHandlers(EventTargetRec*, OpaqueEventRef*,
HandlerCallRec*) + 892
37  com.apple.HIToolbox                 0x00007fff83b34c87
SendEventToEventTargetInternal(OpaqueEventRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*,
HandlerCallRec*) + 385
38  com.apple.HIToolbox                 0x00007fff83b34af7
SendEventToEventTargetWithOptions + 43
39  com.apple.HIToolbox             0x00007fff83b7b0e8
SendMenuPopulate(MenuData*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, unsigned int, double,
unsigned int, OpaqueEventRef*, unsigned char*) + 277
40  com.apple.HIToolbox                 0x00007fff83b972e9
SendMenuOpening(MenuSelectData*, MenuData*, double, unsigned int,
unsigned int, __CFDictionary*, unsigned char, unsigned char*) + 279
41  com.apple.HIToolbox                 0x00007fff83bb99f2
DrawTheMenu(MenuSelectData*, __CFArray**, unsigned char, unsigned char*)
+ 195
42  com.apple.HIToolbox                 0x00007fff83bb97f9
MenuChanged(MenuSelectData*, unsigned char, unsigned char) + 375
43  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x00007fff83ba6fc2
TrackMenuCommon(MenuSelectData&, unsigned char*) + 1476
44  com.apple.HIToolbox                   0x00007fff83bb9310
MenuSelectCore(MenuData*, Point, double, unsigned int, OpaqueMenuRef**,
unsigned short*) + 441
45  com.apple.HIToolbox                 0x00007fff83bb9051
_HandleMenuSelection2 + 446
46  com.apple.AppKit                    0x00007fff8fced79c
_NSHandleCarbonMenuEvent + 284
47  com.apple.AppKit                    0x00007fff8fb4c56e _DPSNextEvent
+ 2170
48  com.apple.AppKit                    0x00007fff8fb4b8db
-[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 122
49  com.apple.AppKit
0x00007fff8fb3f9cc -[NSApplication run] + 553
50  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x000000010015beba ns_select + 662
51  org.gnu.Emacs                  0x00000001001359d5
wait_reading_process_output + 2087
52  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100008554 sit_for + 253
53  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100098cf5 read_char +
4848
54  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000956b4
read_key_sequence + 1837
55  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100094d49
command_loop_1 + 4129
56  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000fbc06
internal_condition_case + 284
57  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000a3374
command_loop_2 + 53
58  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000fb6f5
internal_catch + 213
59  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100093566
recursive_edit_1 + 327
60  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x00000001000936aa
Frecursive_edit + 250
61  org.gnu.Emacs                       0x0000000100092606 main + 4891
62  libdyld.dylib                       0x00007fff882fc5fd start + 1

Thread 1:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib              0x00007fff846c0e6a
__workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib             0x00007fff91141f08
_pthread_wqthread + 330
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib             0x00007fff91144fb9
start_wqthread + 13

Thread 2:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib              0x00007fff846c1662 kevent64 + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib                   0x00007fff8f6fc43d
_dispatch_mgr_invoke + 239
2   libdispatch.dylib                   0x00007fff8f6fc152
_dispatch_mgr_thread + 52

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib              0x00007fff846c09aa __select + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                       0x000000010015de99 -[EmacsApp
fd_handler:] + 246
2   com.apple.Foundation                0x00007fff8499c70b
__NSThread__main__ + 1318
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib             0x00007fff91140899 _pthread_body
+ 138
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib             0x00007fff9114072a
_pthread_start + 137
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib             0x00007fff91144fc9 thread_start
+ 13

Thread 4:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib              0x00007fff846c0e6a
__workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib             0x00007fff91141f08
_pthread_wqthread + 330
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib             0x00007fff91144fb9
start_wqthread + 13

Thread 5:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib              0x00007fff846bca1a mach_msg_trap
+ 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib              0x00007fff846bbd18 mach_msg + 64
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation            0x00007fff8e5f5315
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 181
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation            0x00007fff8e5f4939
__CFRunLoopRun + 1161
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation            0x00007fff8e5f4275
CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 309
5   com.apple.AppKit                    0x00007fff8fcec1ce
_NSEventThread + 144
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib             0x00007fff91140899 _pthread_body
+ 138
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib             0x00007fff9114072a
_pthread_start + 137
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib             0x00007fff91144fc9 thread_start
+ 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx:
  0x00007fff5fbfc088  rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x0000000000005a26  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp:
  0x00007fff5fbfc0b0  rsp: 0x00007fff5fbfc088
   r8: 0x00000000000000ff   r9: 0xffff9f7ffff4409f  r10:
  0x00007fff846c0896  r11: 0x0000000000000206
  r12: 0x0000000000000006  r13: 0x00007fff5fbfc4c0  r14:
  0x000000000000000a  r15: 0x00007fff5fbfc440
  rip: 0x00007fff846c0292  rfl: 0x0000000000000206  cr2:
  0x00007fff75d6f9c8
  
Logical CPU:     0
Error Code:      0x02000025
Trap Number:     133

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x1001a1fff +org.gnu.Emacs (Version 24.3 -
       9.0) <CF1A6517-679E-3032-92D4-2F3597B39598>
       /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
       0x1005a4000 -        0x10065dfe7 +libgnutls.28.dylib (0)
       <E01CE697-74FB-3A86-891F-60C4D00336DD>
       /usr/local/lib/libgnutls.28.dylib
       0x10068d000 -        0x10069efff +libp11-kit.0.dylib (0)
       <2F0A2DC5-2FB9-3375-BEE6-75EEDD47AD9B>
       /usr/local/lib/libp11-kit.0.dylib
       0x1006a6000 -        0x1006b3fff +libtasn1.6.dylib (0)
       <C2DEA873-8AF9-353C-9378-6E33D4D06152>
       /usr/local/lib/libtasn1.6.dylib
       0x1006b7000 -        0x1006d8fff +libnettle.4.5.dylib (0)
       <70F07E8B-C661-30D7-ABA9-9D21A2678894>
       /usr/local/lib/libnettle.4.5.dylib
       0x1006df000 -        0x1006ebfff +libhogweed.2.3.dylib (0)
       <2DDD5474-1CD9-38B9-911A-36DC33CD549E>
       /usr/local/lib/libhogweed.2.3.dylib
       0x1006f1000 -        0x10074afff +libgmp.10.dylib (0)
       <D5FB1044-4B92-32EB-A4D7-A97ECD8AB44C>
       /usr/local/lib/libgmp.10.dylib
       0x102a04000 -        0x102a08ffd  libFontRegistryUI.dylib (127)
       <57DE4E73-B65B-3712-9815-81018E72501A>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Resources/libFontRegistryUI.dylib
       0x102f9d000 -        0x102f9eff4 +cl_kernels (???)
       <3C7A9013-A1B6-4F52-87B1-9441F98A88DA> cl_kernels
       0x102fab000 -        0x102fabff9 +cl_kernels (???)
       <DB78B908-3144-4238-811E-5D778ADC875F> cl_kernels
       0x1070bd000 -        0x1071a3fef  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.3.58)
       <9FF943D1-4EF7-36CA-852D-B61C2E554713>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
       0x10b800000 -        0x10ba91ff7  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle
       (5.03 - 729) <DBA059CC-E78F-356F-B435-DA62A746F4D4>
       /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fff6fbdc000 -     0x7fff6fc0f817  dyld (239.3)
       <D1DFCF3F-0B0C-332A-BCC0-87A851B570FF> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff83ac6000 -     0x7fff83b14fff  libcorecrypto.dylib (161.1)
       <F3973C28-14B6-3006-BB2B-00DD7F09ABC7>
       /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff83b2d000 -     0x7fff83dd7ffd  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1 - 696)
       <1CFFF37B-C392-3088-B0A4-C08C55B2AF8F>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff83ddc000 -     0x7fff83e49fff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
       1.4.0) <B9B8D510-A27E-36B0-93E9-17146D9E9045>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff83e4a000 -     0x7fff83e91ff7  libcups.2.dylib (372)
       <348EED62-6C20-35D6-8EFB-E80943965100> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff83e92000 -     0x7fff83ed3fff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis
       (1.47 - 47) <784ED7B8-FAE4-36CE-8C76-B7D300316C9F>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff83ee1000 -     0x7fff83fc0fff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (50)
       <B95B9DBA-39D3-3EEF-AF43-44608B28894E>
       /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff844fb000 -     0x7fff844fcfff  libunc.dylib (28)
       <62682455-1862-36FE-8A04-7A6B91256438>
       /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff8468b000 -     0x7fff8468cff7
       libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (100)
       <4CDB0F7B-C0AF-3424-BC39-495696F0DB1E>
       /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff8468f000 -     0x7fff8469fffb  libsasl2.2.dylib (170)
       <C8E25710-68B6-368A-BF3E-48EC7273177B> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff846ab000 -     0x7fff846c7ff7  libsystem_kernel.dylib
       (2422.1.72) <D14913DB-47F1-3591-8DAF-D4B4EF5F8818>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff846c8000 -     0x7fff846ccff7  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (323.12)
       <063A01C2-E547-39D9-BB42-4CC8E64ADE70>
       /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fff846f0000 -     0x7fff846f8fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib
       (522.1.11) <270DCF6C-502D-389A-AA9F-DE4624A36FF7>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff846f9000 -     0x7fff846fbff3  libsystem_configuration.dylib
       (596.12) <C4F633D9-94C8-35D9-BB2D-84C5122533C7>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fff84720000 -     0x7fff84728ffc  libGFXShared.dylib (9.0.83)
       <11A621C3-37A0-39CE-A69B-8739021BD79D>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff84729000 -     0x7fff84859ff7  com.apple.desktopservices (1.8
       - 1.8) <09DC9BB8-432F-3C7A-BB08-956A2DDFC2DE>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff8485a000 -     0x7fff8485cfff  libRadiance.dylib (1038)
       <55F99274-5074-3C73-BAC5-AF234E71CF38>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff8485d000 -     0x7fff8485dfff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.9 -
       Accelerate 1.9) <509BB27A-AE62-366D-86D8-0B06D217CF56>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff84935000 -     0x7fff84c34fff  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 -
       1056) <D608EDFD-9634-3573-9B7E-081C7D085F7A>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff85207000 -     0x7fff8520efff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (35)
       <4CD916B2-1B17-362A-B403-EF24A1DAC141>
       /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff85223000 -     0x7fff8523ffff  libresolv.9.dylib (54)
       <11C2C826-F1C6-39C6-B4E8-6E0C41D4FA95> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff85240000 -     0x7fff85514fc7  com.apple.vImage (7.0 - 7.0)
       <D241DBFA-AC49-31E2-893D-EAAC31890C90>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff8555b000 -     0x7fff85569fff  com.apple.opengl (9.0.83 -
       9.0.83) <AF467644-7B1D-327A-AC47-CECFCAF61990>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff855ce000 -     0x7fff8577bf27  libobjc.A.dylib (551.1)
       <AD7FD984-271E-30F4-A361-6B20319EC73B> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff85879000 -     0x7fff85b63fff
       com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1077.14 - 1077.14)
       <B00BEB34-A9F5-381F-99FD-11E405768A9A>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff85df6000 -     0x7fff85e11ff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib
       (23.1.10) <FFE5C472-B23A-318A-85BF-77CDE61900D1>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fff861ab000 -     0x7fff861adff7  libquarantine.dylib (71)
       <7A1A2BCB-C03D-3A25-BFA4-3E569B2D2C38>
       /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff861d3000 -     0x7fff8624afff
       com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (600.4 - 600.4)
       <36B2B009-C35E-3F21-824E-E0D00E7808C7>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff8624b000 -     0x7fff862cbfff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication
       (3.0 - 141) <B018335C-698B-3F87-AF1C-6115C4FA8954>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff8643c000 -     0x7fff8646cfff  libncurses.5.4.dylib (42)
       <BF763D62-9149-37CB-B1D2-F66A2510E6DD>
       /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff866f7000 -     0x7fff866f8ffb  libremovefile.dylib (33)
       <3543F917-928E-3DB2-A2F4-7AB73B4970EF>
       /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff866fc000 -     0x7fff86725ff7  libc++abi.dylib (48)
       <8C16158F-CBF8-3BD7-BEF4-022704B2A326> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff86726000 -     0x7fff86726ff7  libkeymgr.dylib (28)
       <3AA8D85D-CF00-3BD3-A5A0-E28E1A32A6D8>
       /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff86785000 -     0x7fff867b6fff  com.apple.MediaKit (15 - 709)
       <23E33409-5C39-3F93-9E73-2B0E9EE8883E>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff8680c000 -     0x7fff86814ff3  libCGCMS.A.dylib (599.7)
       <92AA4E85-7633-36E2-BAD0-7B1A2E48E75C>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib
    0x7fff86956000 -     0x7fff869e5fff  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
       800.12.2) <A9F5D471-8732-3F95-A4A2-33864B92A181>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff86ac4000 -     0x7fff86af0fff  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal
       (184.8 - 184.8) <707E05AE-DDA8-36FD-B0FF-7F15A061B46A>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff86af4000 -     0x7fff86b2cff7  com.apple.RemoteViewServices
       (2.0 - 94) <3F34D630-3DDB-3411-BC28-A56A9B55EBDA>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff86b2d000 -     0x7fff86b2ffff  com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2)
       <C360E8AF-E9BB-3BBA-9DF0-57A92CEF00D4>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
    0x7fff86b30000 -     0x7fff86b5ffd2  libsystem_m.dylib (3047.16)
       <B7F0E2E4-2777-33FC-A787-D6430B630D54>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff86bea000 -     0x7fff86fcbffe  libLAPACK.dylib (1094.5)
       <7E7A9B8D-1638-3914-BAE0-663B69865986>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff86fd2000 -     0x7fff86fe4ff7
       com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (245.13 - 245.13)
       <D5E7416D-45AB-3690-86C6-CC4B5FCEA2D2>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff86fe5000 -     0x7fff87418ffb  com.apple.vision.FaceCore
       (3.0.0 - 3.0.0) <F42BFC9C-0B16-35EF-9A07-91B7FDAB7FC5>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fff87419000 -     0x7fff8746cfff  com.apple.ScalableUserInterface
       (1.0 - 1) <CF745298-7373-38D2-B3B1-727D5A569E48>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
    0x7fff8746d000 -     0x7fff87471fff  libpam.2.dylib (20)
       <B93CE8F5-DAA8-30A1-B1F6-F890509513CB> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff882f9000 -     0x7fff882fcff7  libdyld.dylib (239.3)
       <62F4D752-4089-31A8-8B73-B95A68893B3C>
       /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff8837f000 -     0x7fff883d8fff  libTIFF.dylib (1038)
       <5CBFE0C2-9DD8-340B-BA63-A94CE2E476F2>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff883d9000 -     0x7fff883e0ff3  libcopyfile.dylib (103)
       <5A881779-D0D6-3029-B371-E3021C2DDA5E>
       /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff8847f000 -     0x7fff88484ff7  libunwind.dylib (35.3)
       <78DCC358-2FC1-302E-B395-0155B47CB547>
       /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff88485000 -     0x7fff886ddff1  com.apple.security (7.0 -
       55471) <233831C5-C457-3AD5-AFE7-E3E2DE6929C9>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff886de000 -     0x7fff886efff7  libz.1.dylib (53)
       <42E0C8C6-CA38-3CA4-8619-D24ED5DD492E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff886f0000 -     0x7fff88709ff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1)
       <F108AFEB-198A-3BAF-BCA5-9DFCE55EFF92>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff8879f000 -     0x7fff8888dfff  libJP2.dylib (1038)
       <6C8179F5-8063-3ED6-A7C2-D5603DECDF28>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff8888e000 -     0x7fff8888effd  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
       (157) <19F0E769-0989-3062-9AFB-8976E90E9759>
       /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff88896000 -     0x7fff88959ff7  com.apple.backup.framework
       (1.5.1 - 1.5.1) <FC4E949B-B41A-3F21-8AF8-AEDB13146FEA>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff88b8a000 -     0x7fff88b8dffa  libCGXType.A.dylib (599.7)
       <2FC9C2BC-B5C5-3C27-93F9-51C6C4512E9D>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x7fff88bee000 -     0x7fff88c49ffb  com.apple.AE (665.5 - 665.5)
       <BBA230F9-144C-3CAB-A77A-0621719244CD>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff88ca0000 -     0x7fff88cabff7  com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0)
       <C811E662-9EC3-3B74-808A-A75D624F326B>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff88da4000 -     0x7fff88e54ff7  libvMisc.dylib (423.32)
       <049C0735-1808-39B9-943F-76CB8021744F>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff88ed0000 -     0x7fff88fb7ff7  libxml2.2.dylib (26)
       <A1DADD11-89E5-3DE4-8802-07186225967F> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff88fb8000 -     0x7fff88fb9fff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent
       (2.0 - 25) <334A82F4-4AE4-3719-A511-86D0B0723E2B>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff88fba000 -     0x7fff88ff9fff  libGLU.dylib (9.0.83)
       <8B457205-513B-3477-AE9C-3AD979D5FE11>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff88ffa000 -     0x7fff8902afff  com.apple.IconServices (25 -
       25.17) <4751127E-FBD5-3ED5-8510-08D4E4166EFE>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fff89083000 -     0x7fff890f2ff1
       com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 - 363.1)
       <88976B22-A9B8-3E7B-9AE6-0B8E09A968FC>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff89ef7000 -     0x7fff89f2cffc  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28
       - 194.5) <7E31A674-C6AB-33BE-BD5E-F5E3C6E22894>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff89f5b000 -     0x7fff89f73ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage
       (2.0 - 160.2) <79629AC7-896F-3302-8AC1-4939020F08C3>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff89f74000 -     0x7fff89f9cffb  libxslt.1.dylib (13)
       <C9794936-633C-3F0C-9E71-30190B9B41C1> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff89f9d000 -     0x7fff89fa6fff
       com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.6.2 - 4.6.2)
       <0AAE45F0-FC6E-36B6-A6A7-73E6950A74AC>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff89fa7000 -     0x7fff8a096fff  libFontParser.dylib (111.1)
       <835A8253-6AB9-3AAB-9CBF-171440DEC486>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff8a097000 -     0x7fff8a0faff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
       (1.13 - 1.13) <F05F4149-981B-380B-8F50-51CE804BBB89>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff8a28d000 -     0x7fff8a429ff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 -
       332.0) <994D1E0A-64B6-398C-B9A2-C362F02DE943>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff8a6d1000 -     0x7fff8a6d2ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib
       (278.10) <A47E7E11-3C76-318E-B67D-98972B86F094>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff8abfc000 -     0x7fff8abfcfff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib
       (3.9 - vecLib 3.9) <F8D0CC77-98AC-3B58-9FE6-0C25421827B6>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff8abfd000 -     0x7fff8ac61ff3  com.apple.datadetectorscore
       (5.0 - 354.0) <9ACF24B8-3268-3134-A5BC-D72C9371A195>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff8ac86000 -     0x7fff8ac90ff7  com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement
       (2.0 - 2.0) <2D27B498-BB9C-3D88-B05A-76908A8A26F3>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff8ac91000 -     0x7fff8acfbff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit
       (2.0.1 - 907.1.13) <C1E95F5C-B79B-31BE-9F2A-1B25163C1F16>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff8ad10000 -     0x7fff8ad11ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (63)
       <FB856CD1-2AEA-3907-8E9B-1E54B6827F82>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff8ade3000 -     0x7fff8ae0bffb  libRIP.A.dylib (599.7)
       <6F528EE3-99F8-3871-BD60-1306495C27D5>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff8ae0c000 -     0x7fff8ae13fff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0)
       <8E26C099-CE9D-3819-91A2-64EA929C6137>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff8ae14000 -     0x7fff8ae17fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (58.1)
       <EBC36C69-C896-3C3D-8589-3E9023E7E56F>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff8ae18000 -     0x7fff8ae19ff7  libSystem.B.dylib (1197.1.1)
       <BFC0DC97-46C6-3BE0-9983-54A98734897A> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff8ae8a000 -     0x7fff8af16ff7  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 -
       207) <8A50B893-AD03-3826-8555-A54FEAF08F47>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff8af17000 -     0x7fff8af1bfff  libsystem_stats.dylib (93.1.26)
       <B9E26A9E-FBBC-3938-B8B7-6CF7CA8C99AD>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_stats.dylib
    0x7fff8af1c000 -     0x7fff8af1cffd  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
       (1.9 - 1.9) <6E89F3CB-CC41-3728-9F9A-FDFC151E8261>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff8af48000 -     0x7fff8af6fffb  libsystem_info.dylib (449.1.3)
       <7D41A156-D285-3849-A2C3-C04ADE797D98>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff8af70000 -     0x7fff8af95ff7  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 -
       117.2) <4674339E-26D0-35FA-9958-422832B39B12>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff8b032000 -     0x7fff8b03cff7  libcsfde.dylib (380)
       <3A54B430-EC05-3DE9-86C3-00C1BEAC7F9B> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib
    0x7fff8b03d000 -     0x7fff8b061fff  libxpc.dylib (300.1.17)
       <4554927A-9467-365C-91F1-5A116989DD7F>
       /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff8b06e000 -     0x7fff8b09dfff  com.apple.DebugSymbols (106 -
       106) <E1BDED08-523A-36F4-B2DA-9D5C712F0AC7>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff8b0b0000 -     0x7fff8b0bafff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60049)
       <8C4F0CA0-389C-3EDC-B155-E62DD2187E1D>
       /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8b0bb000 -     0x7fff8b0c4ff3  libsystem_notify.dylib (121)
       <52571EC3-6894-37E4-946E-064B021ED44E>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff8b0dd000 -     0x7fff8b0e9ff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.9 -
       173.1.1) <6B78BD7B-5622-38E6-8FC6-86A117E3ACCA>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff8b0ea000 -     0x7fff8b11bff7  libtidy.A.dylib (15.12)
       <BF757E3C-733A-3B6B-809A-A3949D46466E> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib
    0x7fff8b11c000 -     0x7fff8b12bff8  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 -
       1.7.0) <8FE131B6-1180-3892-98F5-C9C9B79072D4>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff8b1b9000 -     0x7fff8b1bffff  com.apple.AOSNotification
       (1.7.0 - 760.3) <7901B867-60F7-3645-BB3E-18C51A6FBCC6>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSNotification.framework/Versions/A/AOSNotification
    0x7fff8b1da000 -     0x7fff8b1f5ff7  libPng.dylib (1038)
       <EF781AF8-C2E6-3179-B8A1-A584783070F1>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff8b1f6000 -     0x7fff8b2e7ff9  libiconv.2.dylib (41)
       <BB44B115-AC32-3877-A0ED-AEC6232A4563> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff8b52c000 -     0x7fff8b536ff7  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport
       (10.9 - 538) <B487466B-3AA1-3854-A808-A61F049FA794>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff8b538000 -     0x7fff8b53fff7  liblaunch.dylib (842.1.4)
       <FCBF0A02-0B06-3F97-9248-5062A9DEB32C>
       /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff8b75b000 -     0x7fff8b824fff  com.apple.LaunchServices
       (572.23 - 572.23) <8D955BDE-2C4C-3DD4-B4D7-2D916174FE1D>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff8b825000 -     0x7fff8b830fff  libGL.dylib (9.0.83)
       <984A960A-C159-3AE5-8B40-E2B451F6C712>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff8b91e000 -     0x7fff8b92bfff  com.apple.Sharing (132.2 -
       132.2) <F983394A-226D-3244-B511-FA51FDB6ADDA>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fff8b9d8000 -     0x7fff8b9ffff7  com.apple.shortcut (2.6 - 2.6)
       <A62BC973-6782-3893-B014-EC6503AB7EAD>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut
    0x7fff8bcf6000 -     0x7fff8bd03ff7  libxar.1.dylib (202)
       <5572AA71-E98D-3FE1-9402-BB4A84E0E71E> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff8bd04000 -     0x7fff8bd28ff7  libJPEG.dylib (1038)
       <86F349A8-882D-3326-A0B0-63257F68B1A7>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff8bd29000 -     0x7fff8bd4eff7  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0
       - 155.1) <B845DC7A-D1EA-31E2-967C-D1FE0C628036>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fff8bd5a000 -     0x7fff8bdabff3  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio
       (4.2.0 - 4.2.0) <BF4C2FE3-8BC8-30D1-8347-2A7221268794>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff8bdb2000 -     0x7fff8bdebff7  com.apple.QD (3.50 - 298)
       <C1F20764-DEF0-34CF-B3AB-AB5480D64E66>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff8be17000 -     0x7fff8be17fff  com.apple.CoreServices (59 -
       59) <7A697B5E-F179-30DF-93F2-8B503CEEEFD5>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff8bea0000 -     0x7fff8bedeff7  libGLImage.dylib (9.0.83)
       <C08048A7-03CC-3E40-BCDC-7791D87AC8E4>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff8bedf000 -     0x7fff8bee1fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
       (9.0.83) <E2AED858-6EEB-36C6-8C06-C3CF649A3CD5>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff8bee2000 -     0x7fff8bf46ff9  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0)
       <E7D20A4D-4674-37E1-A949-635FFF7C439A>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff8bf47000 -     0x7fff8bf70fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices
       (1.2 - 208) <A539A058-BA57-35EE-AA08-D0B0E835127D>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff8bf71000 -     0x7fff8bf75ff7  libGIF.dylib (1038)
       <C29B4323-1B9E-36B9-96C2-7CEDBAA124F0>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff8bf76000 -     0x7fff8c02eff7  com.apple.DiscRecording (8.0 -
       8000.4.6) <CDAAAD04-A1D0-3C67-ABCC-EFC9E8D44E7E>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x7fff8c05d000 -     0x7fff8c147fff  libsqlite3.dylib (158)
       <00269BF9-43BE-39E0-9C85-24585B9923C8> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff8c26b000 -     0x7fff8c29aff5  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0)
       <ED98D992-CC14-39F3-9ABC-8D7F986487CC>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff8c29b000 -     0x7fff8c2edfff  libc++.1.dylib (120)
       <4F68DFC5-2077-39A8-A449-CAC5FDEE7BDE> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff8c2f0000 -     0x7fff8c379fff  com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 -
       4.9.0) <B756B908-9AD1-3F5D-83F9-7A0B068387D2>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff8c3ce000 -     0x7fff8c69cff4  com.apple.CoreImage (9.0.54)
       <74BB8685-69A9-3A45-8DED-EA26BD39D710>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff8c69d000 -     0x7fff8c855ff3  libicucore.A.dylib (511.27)
       <003B6C21-CBD1-3486-9A1D-030ADF5FA061>
       /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff8c87d000 -     0x7fff8c889ff3  com.apple.AppleFSCompression
       (56 - 1.0) <5652B0D0-EB08-381F-B23A-6DCF96991FB5>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
    0x7fff8c88a000 -     0x7fff8c915fff  libCoreStorage.dylib (380)
       <AE14C2F3-0EF1-3DCD-BF2B-A24D97D3B372>
       /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
    0x7fff8d341000 -     0x7fff8d346fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6
       - 2.6) <F8A47F61-83D1-3F92-B7A8-A169E0D187C0>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff8d347000 -     0x7fff8d3d0ff7  libsystem_c.dylib (997.1.1)
       <61833FAA-7281-3FF9-937F-686B6F20427C>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff8d439000 -     0x7fff8d480fff  libFontRegistry.dylib (127)
       <A77A0480-AA5D-3CC8-8B68-69985CD546DC>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff8d4d9000 -     0x7fff8d526ff2
       com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (9.0 - 428)
       <8D8253E3-302F-3DB2-9C5C-572CB974E8B3>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff8d8ff000 -     0x7fff8d941ff7  libauto.dylib (185.5)
       <F45C36E8-B606-3886-B5B1-B6745E757CA8> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff8da15000 -     0x7fff8db1afff  com.apple.ImageIO.framework
       (3.3.0 - 1038) <2C058216-C6D8-3380-A7EA-92A3F04520C1>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff8de4b000 -     0x7fff8de4effc  com.apple.IOSurface (91 - 91)
       <07CA8A59-1E32-3FB6-B506-18DAF58A8CE0>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff8de52000 -     0x7fff8de5fff4  com.apple.Librarian (1.2 - 1)
       <F1A2744D-8536-32C7-8218-9972C6300DAE>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian
    0x7fff8e385000 -     0x7fff8e395fff  libbsm.0.dylib (33)
       <2CAC00A2-1352-302A-88FA-C567D4D69179> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff8e396000 -     0x7fff8e458ff1  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 -
       367.15) <E5C70FC8-C861-39B8-A491-595E5B55CFC8>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff8e459000 -     0x7fff8e462ff7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.3.58)
       <A2E1ED7B-FC7E-31F6-830A-FF917689766B>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x7fff8e463000 -     0x7fff8e46efff  libkxld.dylib (2422.1.72)
       <C88EF3E6-B31F-3E12-BE9B-562D912BA733>
       /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff8e46f000 -     0x7fff8e553fff  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 231)
       <432DB40C-6B7E-39C8-9FB5-B95917930056>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff8e57b000 -     0x7fff8e581ff7  libsystem_platform.dylib
       (24.1.4) <331BA4A5-55CE-3B95-99EB-44E0C89D7FB8>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fff8e584000 -     0x7fff8e769ff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 -
       855.11) <E22C6A1F-8996-349C-905E-96C3BBE07C2F>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff8e783000 -     0x7fff8e784fff  liblangid.dylib (117)
       <9546E641-F730-3AB0-B3CD-E0E2FDD173D9> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff8e8a8000 -     0x7fff8e8dcfff  libssl.0.9.8.dylib (50)
       <B15F967C-B002-36C2-9621-3456D8509F50>
       /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff8e8dd000 -     0x7fff8f1f905f  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0
       - 599.7) <7D0FD5A7-A061-39BA-8E00-723825D2C4DD>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff8f1fa000 -     0x7fff8f1feff7  libcache.dylib (62)
       <BDC1E65B-72A1-3DA3-A57C-B23159CAAD0B>
       /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff8f6f9000 -     0x7fff8f713fff  libdispatch.dylib (339.1.9)
       <46878A5B-4248-3057-962C-6D4A235EEF31>
       /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff8f714000 -     0x7fff8f73bff7  libsystem_network.dylib (241.3)
       <8B1E1F1D-A5CC-3BAE-8B1E-ABC84337A364>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff8f73c000 -     0x7fff8f8aaff7  libBLAS.dylib (1094.5)
       <DE93A590-5FA5-32A2-A16C-5D7D7361769F>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff8f8ab000 -     0x7fff8f8adffb  libutil.dylib (34)
       <DAC4A6CF-A1BB-3874-9569-A919316D30E8> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x7fff8f923000 -     0x7fff8f93afff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.9
       - 173.1.1) <3FB4D5FE-860B-3BDE-BAE2-3531D919EF10>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff8f93b000 -     0x7fff8f975ff3  com.apple.bom (12.0 - 192)
       <989690DB-B9CC-3DB5-89AE-B5D33EDC474E>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom
    0x7fff8f98d000 -     0x7fff8fae0ff7
       com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.9 - 1.9)
       <A0B7B007-9BD8-30E2-B644-47856DA29FEE>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff8fae1000 -     0x7fff8fae1fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices
       (48 - 48) <3E3F01A8-314D-378F-835E-9CC4F8820031>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff8fb28000 -     0x7fff9069cff7  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1265)
       <0E9FC8BF-DA3C-34C5-91CC-12BC922B5F01>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff9069d000 -     0x7fff906a9ff7  com.apple.HelpData (2.1.4 - 90)
       <BEA1C549-40D3-35BF-9204-CB679FCB0648>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData
    0x7fff906e4000 -     0x7fff90732fff  com.apple.opencl (2.3.57 -
       2.3.57) <FC03A80D-543A-3448-83FF-D399C3A240D9>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff90c3a000 -     0x7fff90daaff6  com.apple.CFNetwork (673.0.3 -
       673.0.3) <42CFC3DB-35C8-3652-AF37-4BCC73D8BDEF>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff90dab000 -     0x7fff90e76fff  libvDSP.dylib (423.32)
       <3BF732BE-DDE0-38EB-8C54-E4E3C64F77A7>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff90e8a000 -     0x7fff90e92ff7
       com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.2.4 - 4.2.4)
       <98BBB3E4-6239-3EF1-90B2-84EA0D3B8D61>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff910c1000 -     0x7fff91134ffb  com.apple.securityfoundation
       (6.0 - 55122) <119D1C53-B292-3378-AEE1-A3B1FB02F43F>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff9113f000 -     0x7fff91146ff7  libsystem_pthread.dylib
       (53.1.4) <AB498556-B555-310E-9041-F67EC9E00E2C>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fff91147000 -     0x7fff9118cff6  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 -
       466) <21807AF8-3BC7-32BB-AB96-7C35CB59D7F6>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff9118d000 -     0x7fff9119eff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (217.1.4)
       <655FB343-52CF-3E2F-B14D-BEBF5AAEF94D>
       /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fff911bc000 -     0x7fff911d7ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34)
       <FFAE75FA-C54E-398B-AA97-18164CD9789D> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff911d8000 -     0x7fff911dbfff  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
       <32A075D9-47FD-3E71-95BC-BFB0D583F41C>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff9122b000 -     0x7fff91230fff  libmacho.dylib (845)
       <1D2910DF-C036-3A82-A3FD-44FF73B5FF9B>
       /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff91231000 -     0x7fff9123afff  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 -
       2.0) <1D263127-5F27-3128-996D-7397660D0C6E>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff9123b000 -     0x7fff91254ff7  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 289)
       <C7F1B734-CE81-334D-BE41-8B20D95A1F9B>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x7fff91346000 -     0x7fff9138bff7  libcurl.4.dylib (78)
       <A722B4F0-1F6C-3E16-9CB1-4C6ADC15221E> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff91395000 -     0x7fff91466ff1  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework
       (10.9 - 371.1) <D456ED08-4C1D-341F-BAB8-85E34A7275C5>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff914db000 -     0x7fff914e8ff0  libbz2.1.0.dylib (29)
       <0B98AC35-B138-349C-8063-2B987A75D24C> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff914e9000 -     0x7fff91541ff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 -
       129) <16D42516-7B5E-357C-898A-FAA9EE7642B3>
       /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff91542000 -     0x7fff9178afff  com.apple.CoreData (107 - 481)
       <E5AFBA07-F73E-3B3F-9099-F51224EE8EAD>
       /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 1
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 6570
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=164.6M resident=78.2M(48%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=86.4M(52%)
Writable regions: Total=151.4M written=41.5M(27%) resident=47.5M(31%)
swapped_out=60K(0%) unallocated=103.8M(69%)
 
REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL
===========                      =======
ATS (font support)                 31.9M
ATS (font support) (reserved)         4K        reserved VM address
space (unallocated)
CG backing stores                  2592K
CG image                             12K
CG raster data                       12K
CG shared images                    212K
CoreImage                             8K
Kernel Alloc Once                     8K
MALLOC                             77.8M
MALLOC (admin)                       32K
Memory Tag 242                       12K
OpenCL                               20K
STACK GUARD                        55.7M
Stack                              10.4M
VM_ALLOCATE                        16.3M
__DATA                             41.8M
__IMAGE                             528K
__LINKEDIT                         66.1M
__TEXT                             98.5M
__UNICODE                           544K
mapped file                        51.8M
shared memory                         4K
===========                      =======
TOTAL                             454.3M
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space    454.3M

########## End Mac crash report ############