Subject: bug#16440: 24.3.50; Some colors of the theme aren't respected in latest Emacs

From: "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 10:39:31 +0100

Hello,

> See http://screencast.com/t/kvuLrvtVZ2l6 for a comparison of how the
> faces were displayed in older Emacs and in the current one.

Giving more "data points" on this with a MINIMAL Emacs configuration
(proving, if needs be, that it isn't due to something misconfigured in
my long configuration file):

  $ /cygdrive/c/Program\ Files\ \(x86\)/emacs-r114715-20131019-w32/bin/emacs -q -l ~/.emacs-minimal.el &

vs.

  $ /cygdrive/c/Program\ Files\ \(x86\)/emacs-trunk/bin/emacs -q -l ~/.emacs-minimal.el &

(where trunk version is r116068 from 2014-01-19).

- At startup already, the logo is black and white in the newest Emacs.
  See http://screencast.com/t/ZU2oEOrVqm.

- When opening an Org file with code blocks, the "code delimiters"
  aren't correctly rendered.
  See http://screencast.com/t/gLcMVvvgd9Ac.

Minimal Emacs configuration file:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(message "Loading Minimal Emacs...")

(setq frame-title-format
      (format "Minimal Emacs %s rev:%s of %s    PID:%d"
              ;; (capitalize (symbol-name system-type))
              emacs-version
              (ignore-errors
                (replace-regexp-in-string " .*" "" emacs-bzr-version))
              (format-time-string "%Y-%m-%d" emacs-build-time)
              (emacs-pid)))

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/git/org-mode/lisp")

(load-theme 'leuven t)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Best regards,
  Seb

-- 
Sebastien Vauban