Subject: bug#16440: 24.3.50; Some colors of the theme aren't respected in latest Emacs

From: "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 13:32:42 +0100

Hello,

Because of the performance problem (with some Unicode chars), I'm still
using GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32) of 2013-10-19 on LEG570 for
a while.

Now, I tried to move to one of the latest versions made available by
Dani. The performance problem has disappeared, but there are some
problems with the color theme (Leuven [1], in my case).

See http://screencast.com/t/kvuLrvtVZ2l6 for a comparison of how the
faces were displayed in older Emacs and in the current one.

What's weird is that there are differences in the face specifications
which are seen by both Emacs: see http://screencast.com/t/gsyeXp40TAa.
Though, both Emacs are run in the exact same way, with the exact same
versions of the color theme, and with the exact same version of Org.

Best regards,
  Seb

[1] Which is present in the current trunk.

-- 
Sebastien Vauban