Subject: 24.3; ERC "error in process filter" on windows

From: Nikolay Kudryavtsev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 01:34:37 +0400

When I run ERC from Emacs 24.3 and join a channel I repeatedly get:
error in process filter: erc-channel-receive-names: Wrong type argument: ha=
sh-table-p, nil
error in process filter: Wrong type argument: hash-table-p, nil

I do receive messages from people on the channel, but can't post myself.

Everything works in 24.2.

I'm using windows 7.

Here's a couple of backtraces. One:
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument hash-table-p nil)
   puthash("sg2002" t nil)
   erc-channel-receive-names("sg2002 mocker kludge` theBlack1ragon msx__ 
ont=
oillogical CosmicRay concave sproingie stackofcats willyfro1 xoddf2 bluetoo=
  maio` myrkraverk chee kbtr_ wgreenhouse kzar ozzloy theanalyst 
CrazyEddy m=
olqr genehack eMBee mns quotemst1 iiska Silex upgrayeddd theos lpaste_ dmi3=
y __main__ Mosu ryantm_ prim nully illovae cryptoph` vierpi_ Koshian boredo=
mist saarin_ reeses n2o4_ Pisuke keen_ dturner kes_ Sysaxed` reim_ BeefEats=
  dim ldionmarcil_ sabya1 joaoh82_")
   erc-server-353(#<process erc-irc.freenode.net-6667> 
[cl-struct-erc-respon=
se ":pratchett.freenode.net 353 sg2002 * #emacs :sg2002 mocker kludge` theB=
lack1ragon msx__ ontoillogical CosmicRay concave sproingie stackofcats will=
yfro1 xoddf2 bluetoo maio` myrkraverk chee kbtr_ wgreenhouse kzar ozzloy th=
eanalyst CrazyEddy molqr genehack eMBee mns quotemst1 iiska Silex upgrayedd=
d theos lpaste_ dmi3y __main__ Mosu ryantm_ prim nully illovae cryptoph` vi=
erpi_ Koshian boredomist saarin_ reeses n2o4_ Pisuke keen_ dturner kes_ Sys=
axed` reim_ BeefEats dim ldionmarcil_ sabya1 joaoh82_" "pratchett.freenode.=
net" "353" ("sg2002" "*" "#emacs" "sg2002 mocker kludge` theBlack1ragon msx=
__ ontoillogical CosmicRay concave sproingie stackofcats willyfro1 xoddf2 b=
luetoo maio` myrkraverk chee kbtr_ wgreenhouse kzar ozzloy theanalyst Crazy=
Eddy molqr genehack eMBee mns quotemst1 iiska Silex upgrayeddd theos lpaste=
_ dmi3y __main__ Mosu ryantm_ prim nully illovae cryptoph` vierpi_ Koshian =
boredomist saarin_ reeses n2o4_ Pisuke keen_ dturner kes_ Sysaxed` reim_ Be=
efEats dim ldionmarcil_ sabya1 joaoh82_") "sg2002 mocker kludge` theBlack1r=
agon msx__ ontoillogical CosmicRay concave sproingie stackofcats willyfro1 =
xoddf2 bluetoo maio` myrkraverk chee kbtr_ wgreenhouse kzar ozzloy theanaly=
st CrazyEddy molqr genehack eMBee mns quotemst1 iiska Silex upgrayeddd theo=
s lpaste_ dmi3y __main__ Mosu ryantm_ prim nully illovae cryptoph` vierpi_ =
Koshian boredomist saarin_ reeses n2o4_ Pisuke keen_ dturner kes_ Sysaxed` =
reim_ BeefEats dim ldionmarcil_ sabya1 joaoh82_"])
   run-hook-with-args-until-success(erc-server-353 #<process 
erc-irc.freenod=
e.net-6667> [cl-struct-erc-response ":pratchett.freenode.net 353 sg2002 * #=
emacs :sg2002 mocker kludge` theBlack1ragon msx__ ontoillogical CosmicRay c=
oncave sproingie stackofcats willyfro1 xoddf2 bluetoo maio` myrkraverk chee=
  kbtr_ wgreenhouse kzar ozzloy theanalyst CrazyEddy molqr genehack 
eMBee mn=
s quotemst1 iiska Silex upgrayeddd theos lpaste_ dmi3y __main__ Mosu ryantm=
_ prim nully illovae cryptoph` vierpi_ Koshian boredomist saarin_ reeses n2=
o4_ Pisuke keen_ dturner kes_ Sysaxed` reim_ BeefEats dim ldionmarcil_ saby=
a1 joaoh82_" "pratchett.freenode.net" "353" ("sg2002" "*" "#emacs" "sg2002 =
mocker kludge` theBlack1ragon msx__ ontoillogical CosmicRay concave sproing=
ie stackofcats willyfro1 xoddf2 bluetoo maio` myrkraverk chee kbtr_ wgreenh=
ouse kzar ozzloy theanalyst CrazyEddy molqr genehack eMBee mns quotemst1 ii=
ska Silex upgrayeddd theos lpaste_ dmi3y __main__ Mosu ryantm_ prim nully i=
llovae cryptoph` vierpi_ Koshian boredomist saarin_ reeses n2o4_ Pisuke kee=
n_ dturner kes_ Sysaxed` reim_ BeefEats dim ldionmarcil_ sabya1 joaoh82_") =
"sg2002 mocker kludge` theBlack1ragon msx__ ontoillogical CosmicRay concave=
  sproingie stackofcats willyfro1 xoddf2 bluetoo maio` myrkraverk chee 
kbtr_=
  wgreenhouse kzar ozzloy theanalyst CrazyEddy molqr genehack eMBee mns 
quot=
emst1 iiska Silex upgrayeddd theos lpaste_ dmi3y __main__ Mosu ryantm_ prim=
  nully illovae cryptoph` vierpi_ Koshian boredomist saarin_ reeses 
n2o4_ Pi=
suke keen_ dturner kes_ Sysaxed` reim_ BeefEats dim ldionmarcil_ sabya1 joa=
oh82_"])
   erc-call-hooks(#<process erc-irc.freenode.net-6667> 
[cl-struct-erc-respon=
se ":pratchett.freenode.net 353 sg2002 * #emacs :sg2002 mocker kludge` theB=
lack1ragon msx__ ontoillogical CosmicRay concave sproingie stackofcats will=
yfro1 xoddf2 bluetoo maio` myrkraverk chee kbtr_ wgreenhouse kzar ozzloy th=
eanalyst CrazyEddy molqr genehack eMBee mns quotemst1 iiska Silex upgrayedd=
d theos lpaste_ dmi3y __main__ Mosu ryantm_ prim nully illovae cryptoph` vi=
erpi_ Koshian boredomist saarin_ reeses n2o4_ Pisuke keen_ dturner kes_ Sys=
axed` reim_ BeefEats dim ldionmarcil_ sabya1 joaoh82_" "pratchett.freenode.=
net" "353" ("sg2002" "*" "#emacs" "sg2002 mocker kludge` theBlack1ragon msx=
__ ontoillogical CosmicRay concave sproingie stackofcats willyfro1 xoddf2 b=
luetoo maio` myrkraverk chee kbtr_ wgreenhouse kzar ozzloy theanalyst Crazy=
Eddy molqr genehack eMBee mns quotemst1 iiska Silex upgrayeddd theos lpaste=
_ dmi3y __main__ Mosu ryantm_ prim nully illovae cryptoph` vierpi_ Koshian =
boredomist saarin_ reeses n2o4_ Pisuke keen_ dturner kes_ Sysaxed` reim_ Be=
efEats dim ldionmarcil_ sabya1 joaoh82_") "sg2002 mocker kludge` theBlack1r=
agon msx__ ontoillogical CosmicRay concave sproingie stackofcats willyfro1 =
xoddf2 bluetoo maio` myrkraverk chee kbtr_ wgreenhouse kzar ozzloy theanaly=
st CrazyEddy molqr genehack eMBee mns quotemst1 iiska Silex upgrayeddd theo=
s lpaste_ dmi3y __main__ Mosu ryantm_ prim nully illovae cryptoph` vierpi_ =
Koshian boredomist saarin_ reeses n2o4_ Pisuke keen_ dturner kes_ Sysaxed` =
reim_ BeefEats dim ldionmarcil_ sabya1 joaoh82_"])
   erc-handle-parsed-server-response(#<process 
erc-irc.freenode.net-6667> [c=
l-struct-erc-response ":pratchett.freenode.net 353 sg2002 * #emacs :sg2002 =
mocker kludge` theBlack1ragon msx__ ontoillogical CosmicRay concave sproing=
ie stackofcats willyfro1 xoddf2 bluetoo maio` myrkraverk chee kbtr_ wgreenh=
ouse kzar ozzloy theanalyst CrazyEddy molqr genehack eMBee mns quotemst1 ii=
ska Silex upgrayeddd theos lpaste_ dmi3y __main__ Mosu ryantm_ prim nully i=
llovae cryptoph` vierpi_ Koshian boredomist saarin_ reeses n2o4_ Pisuke kee=
n_ dturner kes_ Sysaxed` reim_ BeefEats dim ldionmarcil_ sabya1 joaoh82_" "=
pratchett.freenode.net" "353" ("sg2002" "*" "#emacs" "sg2002 mocker kludge`=
  theBlack1ragon msx__ ontoillogical CosmicRay concave sproingie 
stackofcats=
  willyfro1 xoddf2 bluetoo maio` myrkraverk chee kbtr_ wgreenhouse kzar 
ozzl=
oy theanalyst CrazyEddy molqr genehack eMBee mns quotemst1 iiska Silex upgr=
ayeddd theos lpaste_ dmi3y __main__ Mosu ryantm_ prim nully illovae cryptop=
h` vierpi_ Koshian boredomist saarin_ reeses n2o4_ Pisuke keen_ dturner kes=
_ Sysaxed` reim_ BeefEats dim ldionmarcil_ sabya1 joaoh82_") "sg2002 mocker=
  kludge` theBlack1ragon msx__ ontoillogical CosmicRay concave sproingie 
sta=
ckofcats willyfro1 xoddf2 bluetoo maio` myrkraverk chee kbtr_ wgreenhouse k=
zar ozzloy theanalyst CrazyEddy molqr genehack eMBee mns quotemst1 iiska Si=
lex upgrayeddd theos lpaste_ dmi3y __main__ Mosu ryantm_ prim nully illovae=
  cryptoph` vierpi_ Koshian boredomist saarin_ reeses n2o4_ Pisuke keen_ 
dtu=
rner kes_ Sysaxed` reim_ BeefEats dim ldionmarcil_ sabya1 joaoh82_"])
   erc-parse-server-response(#<process erc-irc.freenode.net-6667> 
":pratchet=
t.freenode.net 353 sg2002 * #emacs :sg2002 mocker kludge` theBlack1ragon ms=
x__ ontoillogical CosmicRay concave sproingie stackofcats willyfro1 xoddf2 =
bluetoo maio` myrkraverk chee kbtr_ wgreenhouse kzar ozzloy theanalyst Craz=
yEddy molqr genehack eMBee mns quotemst1 iiska Silex upgrayeddd theos lpast=
e_ dmi3y __main__ Mosu ryantm_ prim nully illovae cryptoph` vierpi_ Koshian=
  boredomist saarin_ reeses n2o4_ Pisuke keen_ dturner kes_ Sysaxed` 
reim_ B=
eefEats dim ldionmarcil_ sabya1 joaoh82_")
   erc-server-filter-function(#<process erc-irc.freenode.net-6667> 
":bdmst!~=
[email-masked] JOIN #emacs\n")

Two:
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument hash-table-p nil)
   puthash("bluetoo_" t nil)
   erc-channel-receive-names("bluetoo_ basho alew emartenson__ test123`` 
xin=
ming_ Joreji_ cthuluh nu7hatch microamp` lorochka85 sheijk_ frobware paroxy=
zm h12o_ jenia ohama Ober rokstar_ abend_ setheus tessier topi` m_kael_ shi=
fty` CosmicRa` d4gg4d__ m4dnificent pretty_function Piers Guest24435 djcb t=
oastynerd jeffisabelle jehan tomterl theplic keelerm hiroakip ElroyJetson O=
xDeadC0de Hiro` darthdeus shergill easye lysias npatten davorb T|ASK dubsg =
tsp sellout- erkin SamanthaD jgoss")
   erc-server-353(#<process erc-irc.freenode.net-6667> 
[cl-struct-erc-respon=
se ":pratchett.freenode.net 353 sg2002 * #emacs :bluetoo_ basho alew emarte=
nson__ test123`` xinming_ Joreji_ cthuluh nu7hatch microamp` lorochka85 she=
ijk_ frobware paroxyzm h12o_ jenia ohama Ober rokstar_ abend_ setheus tessi=
er topi` m_kael_ shifty` CosmicRa` d4gg4d__ m4dnificent pretty_function Pie=
rs Guest24435 djcb toastynerd jeffisabelle jehan tomterl theplic keelerm hi=
roakip ElroyJetson OxDeadC0de Hiro` darthdeus shergill easye lysias npatten=
  davorb T|ASK dubsg tsp sellout- erkin SamanthaD jgoss" 
"pratchett.freenode=
.net" "353" ("sg2002" "*" "#emacs" "bluetoo_ basho alew emartenson__ test12=
3`` xinming_ Joreji_ cthuluh nu7hatch microamp` lorochka85 sheijk_ frobware=
  paroxyzm h12o_ jenia ohama Ober rokstar_ abend_ setheus tessier topi` 
m_ka=
el_ shifty` CosmicRa` d4gg4d__ m4dnificent pretty_function Piers Guest24435=
  djcb toastynerd jeffisabelle jehan tomterl theplic keelerm hiroakip 
ElroyJ=
etson OxDeadC0de Hiro` darthdeus shergill easye lysias npatten davorb T|ASK=
  dubsg tsp sellout- erkin SamanthaD jgoss") "bluetoo_ basho alew 
emartenson=
__ test123`` xinming_ Joreji_ cthuluh nu7hatch microamp` lorochka85 sheijk_=
  frobware paroxyzm h12o_ jenia ohama Ober rokstar_ abend_ setheus 
tessier t=
opi` m_kael_ shifty` CosmicRa` d4gg4d__ m4dnificent pretty_function Piers G=
uest24435 djcb toastynerd jeffisabelle jehan tomterl theplic keelerm hiroak=
ip ElroyJetson OxDeadC0de Hiro` darthdeus shergill easye lysias npatten dav=
orb T|ASK dubsg tsp sellout- erkin SamanthaD jgoss"])
   run-hook-with-args-until-success(erc-server-353 #<process 
erc-irc.freenod=
e.net-6667> [cl-struct-erc-response ":pratchett.freenode.net 353 sg2002 * #=
emacs :bluetoo_ basho alew emartenson__ test123`` xinming_ Joreji_ cthuluh =
nu7hatch microamp` lorochka85 sheijk_ frobware paroxyzm h12o_ jenia ohama O=
ber rokstar_ abend_ setheus tessier topi` m_kael_ shifty` CosmicRa` d4gg4d_=
_ m4dnificent pretty_function Piers Guest24435 djcb toastynerd jeffisabelle=
  jehan tomterl theplic keelerm hiroakip ElroyJetson OxDeadC0de Hiro` 
darthd=
eus shergill easye lysias npatten davorb T|ASK dubsg tsp sellout- erkin Sam=
anthaD jgoss" "pratchett.freenode.net" "353" ("sg2002" "*" "#emacs" "blueto=
o_ basho alew emartenson__ test123`` xinming_ Joreji_ cthuluh nu7hatch micr=
oamp` lorochka85 sheijk_ frobware paroxyzm h12o_ jenia ohama Ober rokstar_ =
abend_ setheus tessier topi` m_kael_ shifty` CosmicRa` d4gg4d__ m4dnificent=
  pretty_function Piers Guest24435 djcb toastynerd jeffisabelle jehan 
tomter=
l theplic keelerm hiroakip ElroyJetson OxDeadC0de Hiro` darthdeus shergill =
easye lysias npatten davorb T|ASK dubsg tsp sellout- erkin SamanthaD jgoss"=
) "bluetoo_ basho alew emartenson__ test123`` xinming_ Joreji_ cthuluh nu7h=
atch microamp` lorochka85 sheijk_ frobware paroxyzm h12o_ jenia ohama Ober =
rokstar_ abend_ setheus tessier topi` m_kael_ shifty` CosmicRa` d4gg4d__ m4=
dnificent pretty_function Piers Guest24435 djcb toastynerd jeffisabelle jeh=
an tomterl theplic keelerm hiroakip ElroyJetson OxDeadC0de Hiro` darthdeus =
shergill easye lysias npatten davorb T|ASK dubsg tsp sellout- erkin Samanth=
aD jgoss"])
   erc-call-hooks(#<process erc-irc.freenode.net-6667> 
[cl-struct-erc-respon=
se ":pratchett.freenode.net 353 sg2002 * #emacs :bluetoo_ basho alew emarte=
nson__ test123`` xinming_ Joreji_ cthuluh nu7hatch microamp` lorochka85 she=
ijk_ frobware paroxyzm h12o_ jenia ohama Ober rokstar_ abend_ setheus tessi=
er topi` m_kael_ shifty` CosmicRa` d4gg4d__ m4dnificent pretty_function Pie=
rs Guest24435 djcb toastynerd jeffisabelle jehan tomterl theplic keelerm hi=
roakip ElroyJetson OxDeadC0de Hiro` darthdeus shergill easye lysias npatten=
  davorb T|ASK dubsg tsp sellout- erkin SamanthaD jgoss" 
"pratchett.freenode=
.net" "353" ("sg2002" "*" "#emacs" "bluetoo_ basho alew emartenson__ test12=
3`` xinming_ Joreji_ cthuluh nu7hatch microamp` lorochka85 sheijk_ frobware=
  paroxyzm h12o_ jenia ohama Ober rokstar_ abend_ setheus tessier topi` 
m_ka=
el_ shifty` CosmicRa` d4gg4d__ m4dnificent pretty_function Piers Guest24435=
  djcb toastynerd jeffisabelle jehan tomterl theplic keelerm hiroakip 
ElroyJ=
etson OxDeadC0de Hiro` darthdeus shergill easye lysias npatten davorb T|ASK=
  dubsg tsp sellout- erkin SamanthaD jgoss") "bluetoo_ basho alew 
emartenson=
__ test123`` xinming_ Joreji_ cthuluh nu7hatch microamp` lorochka85 sheijk_=
  frobware paroxyzm h12o_ jenia ohama Ober rokstar_ abend_ setheus 
tessier t=
opi` m_kael_ shifty` CosmicRa` d4gg4d__ m4dnificent pretty_function Piers G=
uest24435 djcb toastynerd jeffisabelle jehan tomterl theplic keelerm hiroak=
ip ElroyJetson OxDeadC0de Hiro` darthdeus shergill easye lysias npatten dav=
orb T|ASK dubsg tsp sellout- erkin SamanthaD jgoss"])
   erc-handle-parsed-server-response(#<process 
erc-irc.freenode.net-6667> [c=
l-struct-erc-response ":pratchett.freenode.net 353 sg2002 * #emacs :bluetoo=
_ basho alew emartenson__ test123`` xinming_ Joreji_ cthuluh nu7hatch micro=
amp` lorochka85 sheijk_ frobware paroxyzm h12o_ jenia ohama Ober rokstar_ a=
bend_ setheus tessier topi` m_kael_ shifty` CosmicRa` d4gg4d__ m4dnificent =
pretty_function Piers Guest24435 djcb toastynerd jeffisabelle jehan tomterl=
  theplic keelerm hiroakip ElroyJetson OxDeadC0de Hiro` darthdeus 
shergill e=
asye lysias npatten davorb T|ASK dubsg tsp sellout- erkin SamanthaD jgoss" =
"pratchett.freenode.net" "353" ("sg2002" "*" "#emacs" "bluetoo_ basho alew =
emartenson__ test123`` xinming_ Joreji_ cthuluh nu7hatch microamp` lorochka=
85 sheijk_ frobware paroxyzm h12o_ jenia ohama Ober rokstar_ abend_ setheus=
  tessier topi` m_kael_ shifty` CosmicRa` d4gg4d__ m4dnificent 
pretty_functi=
on Piers Guest24435 djcb toastynerd jeffisabelle jehan tomterl theplic keel=
erm hiroakip ElroyJetson OxDeadC0de Hiro` darthdeus shergill easye lysias n=
patten davorb T|ASK dubsg tsp sellout- erkin SamanthaD jgoss") "bluetoo_ ba=
sho alew emartenson__ test123`` xinming_ Joreji_ cthuluh nu7hatch microamp`=
  lorochka85 sheijk_ frobware paroxyzm h12o_ jenia ohama Ober rokstar_ 
abend=
_ setheus tessier topi` m_kael_ shifty` CosmicRa` d4gg4d__ m4dnificent pret=
ty_function Piers Guest24435 djcb toastynerd jeffisabelle jehan tomterl the=
plic keelerm hiroakip ElroyJetson OxDeadC0de Hiro` darthdeus shergill easye=
  lysias npatten davorb T|ASK dubsg tsp sellout- erkin SamanthaD jgoss"])
   erc-parse-server-response(#<process erc-irc.freenode.net-6667> 
":pratchet=
t.freenode.net 353 sg2002 * #emacs :bluetoo_ basho alew emartenson__ test12=
3`` xinming_ Joreji_ cthuluh nu7hatch microamp` lorochka85 sheijk_ frobware=
  paroxyzm h12o_ jenia ohama Ober rokstar_ abend_ setheus tessier topi` 
m_ka=
el_ shifty` CosmicRa` d4gg4d__ m4dnificent pretty_function Piers Guest24435=
  djcb toastynerd jeffisabelle jehan tomterl theplic keelerm hiroakip 
ElroyJ=
etson OxDeadC0de Hiro` darthdeus shergill easye lysias npatten davorb T|ASK=
  dubsg tsp sellout- erkin SamanthaD jgoss")
   erc-server-filter-function(#<process erc-irc.freenode.net-6667> 
":msx!~qu=
assel@unaffiliated/msx QUIT :Disconnected by services\n")=20

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
  of 2013-03-17 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
  `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --cflags
  -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
  -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
  -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
  -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
  -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
  -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
  -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
  -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include
  -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.13.1-1-dev/include
  -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8/include/libxml2'

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: RUS
   locale-coding-system: cp1251
   default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
   erc-list-mode: t
   erc-menu-mode: t
   erc-autojoin-mode: t
   erc-ring-mode: t
   erc-networks-mode: t
   erc-pcomplete-mode: t
   erc-track-mode: t
   erc-track-minor-mode: t
   erc-match-mode: t
   erc-button-mode: t
   erc-fill-mode: t
   erc-stamp-mode: t
   erc-netsplit-mode: t
   erc-irccontrols-mode: t
   erc-noncommands-mode: t
   erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
   erc-readonly-mode: t
   minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
   icicle-mode: t
   iswitchb-mode: t
   yas-global-mode: t
   yas-minor-mode: t
   global-undo-tree-mode: t
   undo-tree-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   delete-selection-mode: t
   ergoemacs-mode: t
   openwith-mode: t
   desktop-save-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   global-visual-line-mode: t
   visual-line-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> / j o i n SPC # e m a c s <return> M-a r e=20
p <tab> o r <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>=20
<mouse-2>

Recent messages:
error in process filter: Wrong type argument: hash-table-p, nil
forward-char: End of buffer
error in process filter: erc-channel-receive-names: Wrong type argument: ha=
sh-table-p, nil
error in process filter: Wrong type argument: hash-table-p, nil
error in process filter: erc-channel-receive-names: Wrong type argument: ha=
sh-table-p, nil
error in process filter: Wrong type argument: hash-table-p, nil
error in process filter: erc-channel-receive-names: Wrong type argument: ha=
sh-table-p, nil
error in process filter: Wrong type argument: hash-table-p, nil
error in process filter: erc-channel-receive-names: Wrong type argument: ha=
sh-table-p, nil
error in process filter: Wrong type argument: hash-table-p, nil

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/User/.emacs.d/user-lisp/cedet-1.1/speedbar/speedbar hides c:/Progr=
am Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/speedbar
c:/Users/User/.emacs.d/user-lisp/cedet-1.1/speedbar/sb-image hides c:/Progr=
am Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/sb-image
c:/Users/User/.emacs.d/user-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/ezimage hides c:/Program =
Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/ezimage
c:/Users/User/.emacs.d/user-lisp/cedet-1.1/speedbar/dframe hides c:/Program=
  Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/dframe
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs=
-24.3/lisp/org/org
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files (x86)/e=
macs-24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-version hides c:/Program Files (x8=
6)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-version
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-table
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-src hides c:/Program Files (x86)/e=
macs-24.3/lisp/org/org-src
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files (x=
86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/=
emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program Files (=
x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files (x86=
)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files (x86)/e=
macs-24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/=
emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-loaddefs hides c:/Program Files (x=
86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-list hides c:/Program Files (x86)/=
emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/e=
macs-24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-install hides c:/Program Files (x8=
6)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-install
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program Files =
(x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-info hides c:/Program Files (x86)/=
emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-info
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Program Files (x86=
)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-id hides c:/Program Files (x86)/em=
acs-24.3/lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/=
emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files (x=
86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Program Files (x86)/=
emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files (x86=
)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Program Files (x=
86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-element hides c:/Program Files (x8=
6)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-element
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Program Files (x8=
6)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files (x=
86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Program Files (x86=
)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Program Files (x8=
6)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Program Files (x8=
6)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files (x86=
)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/=
emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Program Files (x86=
)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Program Files (x8=
6)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files (x86=
)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-=
24.3/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/=
emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files (x86)/em=
acs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/e=
macs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-sh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/ema=
cs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-scala hides c:/Program Files (x86)/=
emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files (x86)/e=
macs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files (x86)/e=
macs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files (x86)/em=
acs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emac=
s-24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files (x8=
6)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files (x8=
6)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/e=
macs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/em=
acs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/=
emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/em=
acs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/e=
macs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files (x8=
6)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/=
emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files (x86)/e=
macs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Program Files (x86)/ema=
cs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Program Files (x86)/e=
macs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-io hides c:/Program Files (x86)/ema=
cs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files (x86=
)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files (x86=
)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files (x86=
)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/em=
acs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files (x86)/e=
macs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program Files (=
x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/em=
acs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files (x86)/=
emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Program Files (x86)/em=
acs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files (x86)=
/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files (x86=
)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/e=
macs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emac=
s-24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files (x86)/em=
acs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/user-lisp/org-8.2.5a/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files (x=
86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/User/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20140109.1116/.dir-locals hides c:/Pro=
gram Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
c:/Users/User/.emacs.d/elpa/cl-lib-0.3/cl-lib hides c:/Program Files (x86)/=
emacs-24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib
c:/Users/User/.emacs.d/user-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/pulse hides c:/Program Fi=
les (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/cedet/pulse
c:/Users/User/.emacs.d/user-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/mode-local hides c:/Progr=
am Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/cedet/mode-local
c:/Users/User/.emacs.d/user-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/inversion hides c:/Progra=
m Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/cedet/inversion
c:/Users/User/.emacs.d/user-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/data-debug hides c:/Progr=
am Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/cedet/data-debug
c:/Users/User/.emacs.d/user-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/cedet hides c:/Program Fi=
les (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/cedet/cedet
c:/Users/User/.emacs.d/user-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/cedet-idutils hides c:/Pr=
ogram Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
c:/Users/User/.emacs.d/user-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/cedet-global hides c:/Pro=
gram Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/cedet/cedet-global
c:/Users/User/.emacs.d/user-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/cedet-files hides c:/Prog=
ram Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
c:/Users/User/.emacs.d/user-lisp/cedet-1.1/common/cedet-cscope hides c:/Pro=
gram Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-wl hides ~/.emacs.d/user-lis=
p/org-8.2.5a/contrib/lisp/org-wl
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-vm hides ~/.emacs.d/user-lis=
p/org-8.2.5a/contrib/lisp/org-vm
c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/org-mew hides ~/.emacs.d/user-li=
sp/org-8.2.5a/contrib/lisp/org-mew

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail epa-file epa epg network-stream
starttls tls erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete
erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat wdired org-element org-indent
mb-depth icicles icicles-mode dired+ icicles-cmd2 icicles-cmd1
icicles-mcmd image-dired icicles-fn icicles-var icicles-opt ffap
url-parse url-vars cus-theme icicles-face vc-hg vc-git org-w3m org-wl
org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-habit org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-html org-exp org-exp-blocks org-info org-id org-gnus org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
charcoal-black-theme unicad iswitchb yasnippet undo-tree diff savehist
ergoemacs-menus grep calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ibuffer face-remap man
delsel ergoemacs-mode two-column ergoemacs-advices cus-edit cus-start
cus-load ergoemacs-extras ergoemacs-shortcuts ergoemacs-translate
ergoemacs-functions ergoemacs-modal ergoemacs-unbind descr-text
ergoemacs-themes ergoemacs-layouts cua-rect rect cua-base w32-browser
openwith bbdb timezone etags-update sunrise-x-loop sunrise-x-checkpoints
sunrise-commander term ehelp electric sort hl-line find-dired esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-util esh-module esh-mode enriched dired-aux desktop tramp
tramp-compat auth-source tramp-loaddefs shell flymake compile hippie-exp
cedet cogre-load cogre-loaddefs speedbar-load speedbar-loaddefs sb-info
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe assoc cedet-load cedet-compat
cedet-loaddefs eieio inversion web-mode wmi js json thingatpt css-mode
rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util
nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok js2-mode derived edmacro kmacro cc-langs
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-styles cc-align cc-cmds cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs imenu org-contacts org-capture org-agenda gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig mailcap
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs gv rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit gnus-util cl org-clock
org byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
org-install joseph-single-dired uniquify bash-completion comint
ansi-color ring bookmark+ bookmark+-key easy-mmode dired-x dired
bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu help-mode bookmark+-lit bookmark pp
ac-nrepl-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads bookmark+-autoloads
cider-autoloads dired+-autoloads flycheck-autoloads info easymenu
finder-inf f-autoloads flymake-php-autoloads
flymake-python-pyflakes-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads
icicles-autoloads nrepl-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads dash-autoloads
popup-autoloads cl-lib-autoloads s-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package advice help-fns cl-lib advice-preload
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32
ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process w32 multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Best Regards,
Nikolay Kudryavtsev