Subject: Re: bug#16415: 24.3.50; Handle contiguous links correctly in shr

From: Ivan Shmakov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 12:40:51 +0000

>>>>> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
>>>>> From: Ivan Shmakov  Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 11:10:39 +0000
>>>>> Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

[…]

 >>> More information was requested, but no response was given within a
 >>> few months, so I'm closing this bug report.  If the problem still
 >>> exists, please reopen this bug report.

 >> I can confirm that the issue still exists as of 1dcf9a5d2a72
 >> (2015-12-22 17:02:30 UTC.)  Check the HTML MIMEd; for instance, when
 >> issued at BOB, shr-next-link correctly moves the point to ‘f’.  When
 >> issued one more time from here, it reports “No next link” (although
 >> there is.)

 > Nathan still doesn't have assignment on file, though, and he's
 > already exhausted the amount of contributions we can accept without
 > legal paperwork.  So we cannot use his patch, unfortunately.

	We aren’t supposed to close bug reports merely because they have
	no patches we can accept, are we?

	There is also my own patch for the issue at #19560 (one made
	before I’ve got aware of #16415), but it had some flaws, ISTR.

-- 
FSF associate member #7257  http://am-1.org/~ivan/      … 3013 B6A0 230E 334A