Subject: Re: bug#16399: 24.3.50; scrolling up with mouse feels harder than scrolling down

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 12:08:24 +0100

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

> zijianyue <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> open a C++ file which size is about 100k,it's harder scrolling up than
>> down with mouse
>
> It will be hard to make any progress here without a concrete example.
> Could you provide an example of a file which causes the issue you're
> seeing?
>
> Thanks in advance.

More information was requested, but none was given within 5 weeks, so
I'm closing this bug.  If this is still an issue, please reply to this
email (use "Reply to all" in your email client) and we can reopen the
bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas