Subject: bug#16399: closed (Re: bug#16399: 24.3.50; scrolling up with mouse feels harder than scrolling down)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 11:09:04 +0000

Your bug report

#16399: 24.3.50; scrolling up with mouse feels harder than scrolling down

which was filed against the emacs,cc-mode package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
16399: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=16399
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#16399: 24.3.50; scrolling up with mouse feels harder than scrolling down
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: zijianyue <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 12:08:24 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

> zijianyue <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> open a C++ file which size is about 100k,it's harder scrolling up than
>> down with mouse
>
> It will be hard to make any progress here without a concrete example.
> Could you provide an example of a file which causes the issue you're
> seeing?
>
> Thanks in advance.

More information was requested, but none was given within 5 weeks, so
I'm closing this bug.  If this is still an issue, please reply to this
email (use "Reply to all" in your email client) and we can reopen the
bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas

Subject: 24.3.50; scrolling up with mouse feels harder than scrolling down
From: zijianyue <[email-masked]>
To: bug-gnu-emacs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 11:57:06 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

*** E-Mail body has been placed on clipboard, please paste it here! ***

open a C++ file which size is about 100k,it's harder scrolling up than
down with mouse

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.2 (i686-pc-mingw32)
of 2014-01-07 on XP-201104270939
Bzr revision: [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
`configure --prefix=/e/emacs --enable-checking 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3'
CPPFLAGS=-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1'

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSDATA: E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/etc
  value of $EMACSDOC: E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/etc
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp;E:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp;E:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp
  value of $EMACSPATH: E:/emacs/libexec/emacs/24.3.50/i686-pc-mingw32
  value of $LANG: CHS
  locale-coding-system: cp936

Major mode: C++/l

Minor modes in effect:
  hi-lock-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recent-jump-small-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1> <double-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <tool-bar> <paste> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<menu-bar> <help-menu> <send-emacs-bug-report> C-g 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-z <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <send-emacs-bug
-report>

Recent messages:
Project 'RM' -- Searching in 'Service/TG/MM/RM/Source/VDDWrapper/RM_VDD.cpp'
Project 'RM' -- Searching in 'Service/TG/MM/RM/Source/VDDWrapper/RM_VDD.h'
Done.
Parsing /Clarion_13MY_Dev/CRMPmm_Matching.cpp (LL)...done
Undo! [2 times]
Mark set
byte-code: End of buffer [5 times]
Mark set
Quit
Undo!

Load-path shadows:
e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/expand-region-master/features/support/env hides e:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/env

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils semantic/edit hi-lock ede/locate semantic/tag-file
semantic/imenu semantic/sb vc-dispatcher vc-svn semantic/db-file
data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/c semantic/decorate/include
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse hideif
semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep
semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
cc-langs cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sln-mode
project-buffer-occur project-buffer-mode+ project-buffer-mode ewoc
help-mode find-func shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ede/dired gtags
add-log ede/cpp-root recent-jump-small recent-jump ring desktop frameset
fsvn fsvn-win mw32cmp mw32script fsvn-admin fsvn-blame fsvn-tortoise
fsvn-proclist fsvn-dired dired-aux fsvn-pub fsvn-magic fsvn-browse
fsvn-parasite fsvn-msgedit fsvn-select fsvn-propview fsvn-logview
fsvn-diff diff-mode easy-mmode diff fsvn-minibuf fsvn-popup fsvn-mode
fsvn-ui fsvn-cmd fsvn-config fsvn-fs fsvn-url fsvn-debug fsvn-data
fsvn-xml xml fsvn-proc fsvn-deps fsvn-env dired auto-complete-config
auto-complete cl-macs popup cl redo+ edmacro kmacro expand-region
text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-custom
expand-region-core advice help-fns saveplace dichromacy-theme delsel
which-func imenu paren autorevert filenotify elec-pair cua-base
cus-start cus-load ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto
ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image dframe eieio-custom wid-edit
cl-loaddefs cl-lib semantic/db-mode semantic/db gv eieio-base
semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes easymenu semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core mode-local cedet server time-date
china-util tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs)

zijianyue