Subject: bug#16385: closed (Re: bug#16385: New Russian PO file for 'parted' (version 3.1))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 18:11:05 +0000

Your bug report

#16385: New Russian PO file for 'parted' (version 3.1)

which was filed against the parted package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
16385: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=16385
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#16385: New Russian PO file for 'parted' (version 3.1)
From: Phillip Susi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 13:10:55 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Duplicate of #16392

Subject: New Russian PO file for 'parted' (version 3.1)
From: Translation Project Robot <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 15:02:05 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello, gentle maintainer.

This is a message from the Translation Project robot.

A revised PO file for textual domain 'parted' has been submitted
by the Russian team of translators.  The file is available at:

    http://translationproject.org/latest/parted/ru.po

(This file, 'parted-3.1.ru.po', has just now been sent to you in
a separate email.)

All other PO files for your package are available in:

    http://translationproject.org/latest/parted/

Please consider including all of these in your next release, whether
official or a pretest.

Whenever you have a new distribution with a new version number ready,
containing a newer POT file, please send the URL of that distribution
tarball to the address below.  The tarball may be just a pretest or a
snapshot, it does not even have to compile.  It is just used by the
translators when they need some extra translation context.

The following HTML page has been updated:

    http://translationproject.org/domain/parted.html

If any question arises, please contact the translation coordinator.

Thank you for all your work,

                                The Translation Project robot, in the
                                name of your translation coordinator.
                                <[email-masked]>