Subject: bug#16383: closed (Re: bug#16383: balance-windows fails in Emacs 24.3.50.1)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 17:53:04 +0000

Your bug report

#16383: balance-windows fails in Emacs 24.3.50.1

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
16383: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=16383
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#16383: balance-windows fails in Emacs 24.3.50.1
From: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
To: Steven Edwards <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 18:52:12 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Can we close the bug?

Done, martin

Subject: balance-windows fails in Emacs 24.3.50.1
From: Steven Edwards <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 11:01:38 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Typing C-x 3 twice gives me three unevenly sized windows.  Neither C-x +
nor M-x balance-windows will resize the windows to equal sizes.  (It
also fails to resize horizontally split windows created with C-x 2.)

I have tried the command in multiple modes, including w3m, fundamental,
org, js2, and doc-view.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2013-12-26 on gkar, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 2:20131226-1~bpo60+1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11004000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.8 (squeeze)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --host x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-snapshot
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-crt-dir=/usr/lib// --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk
 --with-imagemagick=yes 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000
 -g -O2' CPPFLAGS= 'LDFLAGS=-g -Wl,--as-needed -znocombreloc''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x 1 C-x ( C-x 5 2 <switch-frame> C-x C-k C-k C-7
<f4> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
C-x b <return> v TAB TAB TAB TAB RET V g M-r v o i
c e <return> <return> V <switch-frame> M-x r e p o
r t - e m a c SPC TAB b TAB <return>

Recent messages:
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50git-core.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50psvn.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50python-docutils.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50w3m-el.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50w3m-el-snapshot.el (source)...done
Error: (file-error "Cannot open load file" "no such file or directory"
"tex-site")
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Defining kbd macro...
Keyboard macro defined
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/debian-startup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/poem hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/poem
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/poem-e20_3 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/poem-e20_3
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/richtext hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/richtext
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pccl-20 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/pccl-20
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/poe hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/poe
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pces-20 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/pces-20
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/tinycustom hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/tinycustom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/mule-caesar hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/mule-caesar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pces hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/pces
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/mcs-20 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/mcs-20
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/file-detect hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/file-detect
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/static hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/static
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/apel-ver hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/apel-ver
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pces-e20 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/pces-e20
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/invisible hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/invisible
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/calist hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/calist
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/poem-e20 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/poem-e20
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/inv-23 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/inv-23
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/broken hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/broken
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pcustom hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/pcustom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/product hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/product
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/install hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/install
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pccl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/pccl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/mcs-e20 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/mcs-e20
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/mcharset hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/mcharset
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pym hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/pym
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/path-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/path-util
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/alist hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/alist
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/inv-19 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/inv-19
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/emu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/emu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/filename hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/filename
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/atype hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/atype
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sha1-dl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sha1-dl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mime-conf hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime-conf
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/smtp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/smtp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-dl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-dl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mmcooked hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmcooked
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/md5-el hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md5-el
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mime-parse hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime-parse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mel hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/md5-dl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md5-dl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mel-u hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-u
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hmac-sha1 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-sha1
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-scram hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-scram
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mel-g hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-g
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/lunit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/lunit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mmexternal hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmexternal
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mel-q hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-q
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/luna hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/luna
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/eword-encode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/eword-encode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-ccl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-ccl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/eword-decode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/eword-decode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sha1-el hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sha1-el
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mmgeneric hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmgeneric
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/md5 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md5
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sha1 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mime-def hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime-def
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/std11 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/std11
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mel-q-ccl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-q-ccl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mime hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/qmtp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/qmtp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mmbuffer hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmbuffer
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-el hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-el
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3mhack hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3mhack
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ems hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ems
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/octet hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/octet
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/bookmark-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/bookmark-w3m
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mew hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mew
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debian hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debian
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-x51 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-x51
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-slashdot-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-slashdot-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atom-hash hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atom-hash
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/nnshimbun hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/nnshimbun
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-savannah hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-savannah
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wikimedia hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wikimedia
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-spiegel hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-spiegel
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-opentechpress-jp
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-opentechpress-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/shimbun hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/shimbun
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-heise hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-heise
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-excite hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-excite
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri-html
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-fml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-fml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atom hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-emacs-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-emacs-w3m
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-elips hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-elips
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-text hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-text
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-hns hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-hns
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-link hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-link
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mailman hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mailman
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ruby
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mhonarc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mhonarc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pcweb-column hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pcweb-column
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mozilla-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mozilla-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-sports hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-sports
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-infoshop hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-infoshop
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-html
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary-ml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary-ml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-f1fan hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-f1fan
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-japantimes hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-japantimes
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-security-memo hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-security-memo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-the-register hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-the-register
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-gnome hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-gnome
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-impress hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-impress
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-aljazeera hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-aljazeera
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-airs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-airs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-fau hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-fau
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-plucker hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-plucker
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-jpilot hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-jpilot
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-msdn hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-msdn
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-jpo hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-jpo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-ja hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-ja
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rakuten hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rakuten
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ffii hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ffii
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-hash hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-hash
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-multi hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-multi
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tech-on hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tech-on
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-mytown hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-mytown
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rediff hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rediff
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debugmagazin-de
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debugmagazin-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-welt-de hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-welt-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-bbc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-bbc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss-hash hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss-hash
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sueddeutsche-de
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sueddeutsche-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-makanai hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-makanai
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-glimpse hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-glimpse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wincefan hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wincefan
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ibm-dev hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ibm-dev
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-texfaq hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-texfaq
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-xemacs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-xemacs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-javaconf hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-javaconf
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-2ch hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-2ch
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-palmfan hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-palmfan
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-zeit-de hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-zeit-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sankei hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sankei
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-scipy hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-scipy
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-emacswiki hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-emacswiki
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-laut-de hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-laut-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-n24-de hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-n24-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-chise hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-chise
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tigris hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tigris
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-engadget-ja hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-engadget-ja
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-geocrawler hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-geocrawler
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnn-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnn-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-kde hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-kde
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkansports hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkansports
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-redhat hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-redhat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mainichi hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mainichi
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mailarc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mailarc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-auctions
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-auctions
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-digiko hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-digiko
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-coldsync hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-coldsync
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cgi-board hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cgi-board
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-meadow hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-meadow
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-slashdot hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-slashdot
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debian-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debian-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pocketgames hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pocketgames
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-orca hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-orca
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tcup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tcup
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-lotusex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-lotusex
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-mailsync
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-mailsync
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-zdnet-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-zdnet-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/mew-shimbun hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/mew-shimbun
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-arch-bluegate hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-arch-bluegate
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-m17n hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-m17n
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-marc-aims hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-marc-aims
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-dev hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-dev
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-itmedia hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-itmedia
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wired-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wired-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sourceforge-jp
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sourceforge-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-dennou hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-dennou
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atmarkit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atmarkit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss-blogs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss-blogs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkei hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkei
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-bbdb-ml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-bbdb-ml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-macosx-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-macosx-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-gendai-net hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-gendai-net
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-lump hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-lump
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-haiku-os hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-haiku-os
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-namazu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-namazu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sponichi hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sponichi
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-netbsd hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-netbsd
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nytimes hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nytimes
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wiki hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wiki
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-exconn hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-exconn
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-perlentaucher-de
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-perlentaucher-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-msports-nifty hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-msports-nifty
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-toshiba hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-toshiba
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-vinelinux hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-vinelinux
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-w3m-dev hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-w3m-dev
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-the-onion hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-the-onion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-kantei hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-kantei
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-linuxce-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-linuxce-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/attic/env hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/env
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/attic/timezone hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/timezone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/attic/rfc2368 hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/attic/smtpmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/smtpmail

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail help-mode ffap url-parse
url-vars mule-util w3m-cookie org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
assemblage-theme w3m-form w3m-filter w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu
w3m-session w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr dired image-mode timezone
pym static apel-ver product w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl
ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util ido server epa-file epa epg
epg-config tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
custom-doc-view erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks
erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat auth-source
password-cache thingatpt pp custom-erc custom-git custom-gnus
custom-clojure custom-w3m ob-js ob-clojure org-table org-clock
org-journal org-habit org-agenda org edmacro kmacro derived org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline warnings ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src easy-mmode
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring
ob-core ob-eval org-compat advice org-macs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs gv format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
wid-edit cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib custom-org notifications dbus xml
4clojure-autoloads ample-zen-theme-autoloads chm-view-autoloads
cider-autoloads clojurescript-mode-autoloads clues-theme-autoloads
ctags-autoloads ctags-update-autoloads gist-autoloads finder-inf
gh-autoloads eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core
js2-mode-autoloads logito-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
git-rebase-mode-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode+-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads nginx-mode-autoloads
nrepl-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads paredit-autoloads
pastebin-autoloads pcache-autoloads info easymenu php-extras-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads dash-autoloads
request-autoloads slime-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads package w3m-load
time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)