Subject: bug#16383: balance-windows fails in Emacs 24.3.50.1

From: Steven Edwards <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 11:01:38 -0500

Typing C-x 3 twice gives me three unevenly sized windows.  Neither C-x +
nor M-x balance-windows will resize the windows to equal sizes.  (It
also fails to resize horizontally split windows created with C-x 2.)

I have tried the command in multiple modes, including w3m, fundamental,
org, js2, and doc-view.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2013-12-26 on gkar, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 2:20131226-1~bpo60+1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11004000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.8 (squeeze)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --host x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-snapshot
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-crt-dir=/usr/lib// --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk
 --with-imagemagick=yes 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000
 -g -O2' CPPFLAGS= 'LDFLAGS=-g -Wl,--as-needed -znocombreloc''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x 1 C-x ( C-x 5 2 <switch-frame> C-x C-k C-k C-7
<f4> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame>
C-x b <return> v TAB TAB TAB TAB RET V g M-r v o i
c e <return> <return> V <switch-frame> M-x r e p o
r t - e m a c SPC TAB b TAB <return>

Recent messages:
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50git-core.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50psvn.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50python-docutils.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50w3m-el.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50w3m-el-snapshot.el (source)...done
Error: (file-error "Cannot open load file" "no such file or directory"
"tex-site")
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Defining kbd macro...
Keyboard macro defined
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/debian-startup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/poem hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/poem
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/poem-e20_3 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/poem-e20_3
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/richtext hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/richtext
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pccl-20 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/pccl-20
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/poe hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/poe
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pces-20 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/pces-20
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/tinycustom hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/tinycustom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/mule-caesar hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/mule-caesar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pces hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/pces
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/mcs-20 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/mcs-20
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/file-detect hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/file-detect
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/static hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/static
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/apel-ver hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/apel-ver
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pces-e20 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/pces-e20
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/invisible hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/invisible
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/calist hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/calist
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/poem-e20 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/poem-e20
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/inv-23 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/inv-23
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/broken hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/broken
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pcustom hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/pcustom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/product hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/product
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/install hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/install
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pccl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/pccl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/mcs-e20 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/mcs-e20
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/mcharset hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/mcharset
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pym hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/pym
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/path-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/path-util
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/alist hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/alist
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/inv-19 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/inv-19
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/emu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/emu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/filename hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/filename
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/atype hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/atype
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sha1-dl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sha1-dl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mime-conf hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime-conf
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/smtp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/smtp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-dl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-dl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mmcooked hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmcooked
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/md5-el hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md5-el
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mime-parse hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime-parse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mel hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/md5-dl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md5-dl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mel-u hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-u
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hmac-sha1 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-sha1
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-scram hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-scram
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mel-g hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-g
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/lunit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/lunit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mmexternal hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmexternal
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mel-q hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-q
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/luna hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/luna
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/eword-encode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/eword-encode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-ccl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-ccl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/eword-decode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/eword-decode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sha1-el hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sha1-el
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mmgeneric hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmgeneric
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/md5 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md5
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sha1 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mime-def hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime-def
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/std11 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/std11
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mel-q-ccl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-q-ccl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mime hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mime
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/qmtp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/qmtp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mmbuffer hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mmbuffer
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-el hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/mel-b-el
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3mhack hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3mhack
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ems hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ems
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/octet hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/octet
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/bookmark-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/bookmark-w3m
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mew hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mew
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debian hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debian
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-x51 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-x51
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-slashdot-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-slashdot-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atom-hash hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atom-hash
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/nnshimbun hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/nnshimbun
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-savannah hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-savannah
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wikimedia hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wikimedia
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-spiegel hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-spiegel
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-opentechpress-jp
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-opentechpress-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/shimbun hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/shimbun
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-heise hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-heise
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-excite hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-excite
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri-html
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-fml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-fml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atom hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-emacs-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-emacs-w3m
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-elips hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-elips
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-text hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-text
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-hns hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-hns
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-link hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-link
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mailman hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mailman
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ruby
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mhonarc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mhonarc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pcweb-column hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pcweb-column
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mozilla-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mozilla-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-sports hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-sports
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-infoshop hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-infoshop
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-html
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary-ml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary-ml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-f1fan hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-f1fan
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-japantimes hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-japantimes
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-security-memo hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-security-memo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-the-register hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-the-register
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-gnome hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-gnome
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-impress hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-impress
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-aljazeera hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-aljazeera
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-airs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-airs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-fau hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-fau
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-plucker hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-plucker
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-jpilot hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-jpilot
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-msdn hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-msdn
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-jpo hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-jpo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-ja hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-ja
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rakuten hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rakuten
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ffii hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ffii
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-hash hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-hash
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-multi hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-multi
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tech-on hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tech-on
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-mytown hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-mytown
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rediff hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rediff
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debugmagazin-de
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debugmagazin-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-welt-de hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-welt-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-bbc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-bbc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss-hash hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss-hash
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sueddeutsche-de
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sueddeutsche-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-makanai hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-makanai
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-glimpse hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-glimpse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wincefan hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wincefan
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ibm-dev hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ibm-dev
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-texfaq hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-texfaq
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-xemacs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-xemacs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-javaconf hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-javaconf
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-2ch hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-2ch
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-palmfan hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-palmfan
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-zeit-de hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-zeit-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sankei hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sankei
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-scipy hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-scipy
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-emacswiki hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-emacswiki
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-laut-de hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-laut-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-n24-de hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-n24-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-chise hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-chise
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tigris hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tigris
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-engadget-ja hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-engadget-ja
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-geocrawler hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-geocrawler
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnn-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnn-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-kde hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-kde
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkansports hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkansports
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-redhat hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-redhat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mainichi hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mainichi
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mailarc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mailarc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-auctions
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-auctions
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-digiko hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-digiko
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-coldsync hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-coldsync
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cgi-board hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cgi-board
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-meadow hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-meadow
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-slashdot hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-slashdot
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debian-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debian-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pocketgames hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pocketgames
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-orca hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-orca
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tcup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tcup
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-lotusex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-lotusex
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-mailsync
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-mailsync
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-zdnet-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-zdnet-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/mew-shimbun hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/mew-shimbun
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-arch-bluegate hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-arch-bluegate
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-m17n hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-m17n
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-marc-aims hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-marc-aims
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-dev hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-dev
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-itmedia hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-itmedia
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wired-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wired-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sourceforge-jp
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sourceforge-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-dennou hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-dennou
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atmarkit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atmarkit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss-blogs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss-blogs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkei hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkei
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-bbdb-ml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-bbdb-ml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-macosx-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-macosx-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-gendai-net hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-gendai-net
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-lump hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-lump
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-haiku-os hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-haiku-os
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-namazu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-namazu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sponichi hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sponichi
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-netbsd hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-netbsd
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nytimes hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nytimes
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wiki hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wiki
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-exconn hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-exconn
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-perlentaucher-de
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-perlentaucher-de
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-msports-nifty hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-msports-nifty
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-toshiba hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-toshiba
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-vinelinux hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-vinelinux
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-w3m-dev hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-w3m-dev
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-the-onion hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-the-onion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-kantei hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-kantei
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-linuxce-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-linuxce-jp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/attic/env hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/env
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/attic/timezone hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/timezone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/attic/rfc2368 hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/attic/smtpmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/smtpmail

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail help-mode ffap url-parse
url-vars mule-util w3m-cookie org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
assemblage-theme w3m-form w3m-filter w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu
w3m-session w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr dired image-mode timezone
pym static apel-ver product w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl
ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util ido server epa-file epa epg
epg-config tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
custom-doc-view erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks
erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat auth-source
password-cache thingatpt pp custom-erc custom-git custom-gnus
custom-clojure custom-w3m ob-js ob-clojure org-table org-clock
org-journal org-habit org-agenda org edmacro kmacro derived org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline warnings ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src easy-mmode
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring
ob-core ob-eval org-compat advice org-macs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs gv format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
wid-edit cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib custom-org notifications dbus xml
4clojure-autoloads ample-zen-theme-autoloads chm-view-autoloads
cider-autoloads clojurescript-mode-autoloads clues-theme-autoloads
ctags-autoloads ctags-update-autoloads gist-autoloads finder-inf
gh-autoloads eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core
js2-mode-autoloads logito-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
git-rebase-mode-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode+-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads nginx-mode-autoloads
nrepl-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads paredit-autoloads
pastebin-autoloads pcache-autoloads info easymenu php-extras-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads dash-autoloads
request-autoloads slime-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads package w3m-load
time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)