Subject: Re: bug#16359: "guild list" lists nothing

From: Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 14:39:50 -0400

Zefram <[email-masked]> writes:

> "guild list" is meant to list the available subcommands within guild.
> It actually shows an empty list:
>
> $ GUILE=/usr/bin/guile-2.0 guild list
> Usage: guild COMMAND [ARGS]
> Run command-line scripts provided by GNU Guile and related programs.
>
> Commands:
>
> For help on a specific command, try "guild help COMMAND".

[...]

> This is guile-2.0.9 on Debian.  Debian incarnation of this bug report:
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=734313

I was never able to reproduce this bug.  I suspect it was either
specific to your system or to Debian, but in any case this seems to work
now on Debian jessie, according to Rob Browning (maintainer of the Guile
package on Debian).

Rob closed the Debian bug report, and I'm closing it on our end also.
Feel free to reopen it if you think there's still a problem.

    Thanks!
      Mark