Subject: 24.3; slow initial display on the shell

From: Arne Babenhauserheide <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 11:56:26 +0100

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgment at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

Dear Emacs Hackers,

When I start emacs -Q -nw in an ssh-session, it appears line-by-line, as if it where scrolling upwards. This feels unclean - like some graphics glitch.

Different from that, nano appears almost at once.

Is this intentional or can it be fixed?

Best wishes,
Arne

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.4)
 of 2013-09-01 on kaverne
System Description:	Gentoo Base System release 2.2

Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 '--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/share/man'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share'
 '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--libdir=/usr/lib64'
 '--disable-silent-rules' '--disable-dependency-tracking'
 '--program-suffix=-emacs-24' '--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.6.3/../../../../lib64'
 '--with-gameuser=games' '--without-compress-info' '--without-hesiod'
 '--without-kerberos' '--without-kerberos5' '--without-gpm'
 '--without-dbus' '--without-gnutls' '--without-xml2'
 '--without-selinux' '--without-wide-int' '--without-sound' '--with-x'
 '--without-ns' '--without-gconf' '--without-gsettings'
 '--without-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--without-gif' '--without-jpeg'
 '--without-png' '--without-rsvg' '--without-tiff' '--with-xpm'
 '--without-imagemagick' '--without-xft' '--without-libotf'
 '--without-m17n-flt' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3'
 'GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-24.3-r2'
 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe -march=native' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed'
 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
  real-global-auto-complete-mode: t
  global-rudel-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  fic-ext-mode: t
  kde-default-keys-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
[ C C-@ ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC 
[ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D 
ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC 
[ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D 
ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC 
[ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D 
ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ C ESC w ESC ! m k d ESC 
[ D ESC [ C DEL m k d i r SPC - p SPC C-y RET C-x k 
RET C-x C-s C-x C-c ESC [ A ESC [ A ESC [ A ESC [ A 
ESC [ A ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC 
[ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D ESC [ D 
ESC [ D ESC [ D DEL DEL : SPC ESC [ C ESC [ C ESC [ 
C ESC [ C ESC [ C DEL SPC ESC [ C ESC [ C ESC [ C DEL 
SPC t h e SPC ESC [ B ESC [ C C-x C-s C-x C-c ESC [ 
B ESC [ A ESC [ A ESC [ D DEL C-x C-s C-x C-c ESC x 
C-g C-g C-x C-c ESC x r e p o r t TAB b u TAB RET

Recent messages:
Indentation variables are now local.
Indentation setup for shell type sh
When done with a buffer, type C-x #
Saving file /home/arne/wisp/bootstrap.sh...
Wrote /home/arne/wisp/bootstrap.sh
(No files need saving)
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Quit [2 times]
(No files need saving)
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/libs/bbdb-vcard/vcard hides ~/.emacs.d/libs/vcard
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lua-mode/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/monotone/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember/remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/utf7
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/smime
~/.emacs.d/private/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/rfc2368 hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368

Features:
(shadow sh-script smie executable modb-legacy elmo-dop smtp sasl
sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain bbdb-gui flow-fill mel-q-ccl
misearch multi-isearch emacsbug message idna mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode gmm-utils mailheader wl-score elmo-internal
mule-util modb-standard elmo-maildir elmo-map wl-mime mime-play
filename mime-edit pgg-parse pccl pccl-20 pgg-def signature t-mouse
server activate-babenv eimp reftex-parse autorevert reftex-dcr
reftex-auc outline-magic ispell org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m font-lock-tm5rc
generic activate-wanderlust private-wanderlust-kaverne bbdb-wl
bbdb-hooks mailcrypt rfc822 wl-demo wl-draft eword-encode wl-template
wl-news wl-address wl-thread wl-action wl-summary wl-refile wl-message
elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mime-view mime-conf calist mmimap
mime-parse mmbuffer mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder wl
wl-e21 wl-util elmo-flag elmo-localdir wl-vars wl-version elmo
elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic modb-entity mime elmo-util
emu invisible inv-23 poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3 utf7 eword-decode mel
mime-def std11 mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken
pcustom elmo-date elmo-vars elmo-version luna activate-private-data
private-basic private-wanderlust smtpmail sendmail w3m-search w3m
browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m
w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util apps
bbdb-timed-notes bbdb-phone-book kanban fortran-tools activate-python
pydoc-info info-look info python-magic python rx stenochords
activate-kde-default-keybindings activate-darkroom wc
activate-identica identica-mode xml activate-german-spelling
activate-ethan-wspace ethan-wspace assoc popup-kill-ring pos-tip
activate-auto-complete auto-complete-config activate-markdown
activate-latex-ide flymake compile namespace rainbow-delimiters ebib
bibtex xub-mode org-location-google-maps google-maps
google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json ox-beamer
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer org-exp org-exp-blocks
org-agenda footnote activate-emms emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file dired emms-setup emms emms-compat htmlize typing
rudel-mode rudel-display rudel rudel-icons rudel-interactive
rudel-compat rudel-hooks rudel-operators rudel-overlay
rudel-operations rudel-session-initiation rudel-util rudel-errors
eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe eieio-custom
eieio-base rudel-loaddefs rudel-backend journal
org-custom-link-completion reftex reftex-vars reftex-cite
activate-quick-note remember-bbdb remember bbdb-vcard bbdb-com
mailabbrev vcard rainbow-text thingatpt babcore legalese savehist
recentf tree-widget wid-edit epa-file epa derived epg epg-config
fic-ext-mode key-chord control-lock goto-chg ob-sh shell ob-python
ob-org ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-R ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs org
warnings org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys
ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs allout cups easymenu printing ps-print ps-def lpr ido
auto-complete edmacro kmacro popup flymake-cursor cl-macs gv cl
finder-inf parse-time mail-utils network-stream starttls url-http tls
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-cache
url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap legalese-autoloads package
activate-base vc-hg bookmark pp saveplace time-date uniquify advice
help-fns cl-lib advice-preload paren time cus-start cus-load
site-gentoo w3m-load mime-setup mail-mime-setup alist semi-setup
path-util poe pym static apel-ver product semi-def emms-auto
bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone tex-site auto-loads tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dynamic-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)