Subject: bug#16322: Acknowledgement (24.3; [PATCH] Streamline EUDC LDAP configuration)

From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 10:07:36 -0500

> Thanks; defcustom :version additions and :group removals noted for next
> time.

The :group removals are not really important.  These just happened to be
redundant (since they referred to the group defined just above), and
since I was making changes nearby I got carried away ;-)

>> I suggest you also put yourself as "Maintainer:" at the head of the
>> files, since it seems you're the best man for the job.
> OK, patch attached (I don't have push access).

Please keep Pavel Janík's name by adding him to the list of authors, as in:

  ;; Author: Oscar Figueiredo <[email-masked]>
  ;;         Pavel Janík <[email-masked]>
  ;; Maintainer: Thomas Fitzsimmons <[email-masked]>

Can you send a new patch?

>> One more thing: we need to add a short etc/NEWS entry describing the
>> visible changes for the user.  Could you provide a patch for that?
> Attached.

Thanks,

        Stefan