Subject: bug#16316: closed (Re: bug#16316: 24.3; documentation elisp manual)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 19:42:02 +0000

Your bug report

#16316: 24.3; documentation elisp manual

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
16316: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=16316
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#16316: 24.3; documentation elisp manual
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 14:41:49 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 24.4

Thanks.

(PS A more descriptive subject never hurts.)

Subject: 24.3; documentation elisp manual
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 20:54:32 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

3.5 Numeric Conversions
=======================

   There are four functions to convert floating point numbers to
integers; they differ in how they round.  All accept an argument NUMBER
and an optional argument DIVISOR.  Both arguments may be integers or
floating point numbers.  DIVISOR may also be `nil'.  If DIVISOR is
`nil' or omitted, these functions convert NUMBER to an integer, or
return it unchanged if it already is an integer.  If DIVISOR is
non-`nil', they divide NUMBER by DIVISOR and convert the result to an
integer.  >>>integer.<<<  If DIVISOR is zero (whether integer or
floating-point), Emacs signals an `arith-error' error.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2013-03-17 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.13.1-1-dev/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8/include/libxml2'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: FRA
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x r m c u r r e n t - e m <backspace> l i s t <backspace> 
p <return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x r m c u r <tab> 
<backspace> C-g C-g C-g C-c C-g C-g C-g C-x r b <return> 
C-x r b c u r <tab> m <tab> <return> n n n n n n n 
n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n p 
SPC <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-2> SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC C-x r b c u r 
<tab> l <tab> <return> SPC SPC SPC SPC <down-mouse-1> 
SPC SPC C-h v <drag-mouse-1> , <backspace> SPC C-x 
v , <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-g <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> m o s t SPC p o s <tab> <return> 
M-x m o s t SPC n <backspace> SPC C-g C-h v m o s t 
SPC n e SPC SPC <return> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> q C-h v m a x SPC c h SPC a r <return> C-g 
M-d M-x m a x SPC SPC SPC C-g C-g C-g C-g SPC C-x r 
m c u r r e z n <backspace> <backspace> n t - e r l 
i <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> l i s p s <backspace> 
<return> SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> q C-x 0 <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1> 
<double-mouse-1> M-w <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> SPC <down> <down> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <left> <right> <right> 
<right> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> SPC SPC 
SPC <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> SPC SPC SPC M-x r e p 
o r t SPC SPC SPC SPC <return>

Recent messages:
Wrote c:/Users/Jean-Louis/AppData/Roaming/elisp.txt
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only
Quit [6 times]
user-error: No previous `i' command
Quit [14 times]
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Quit

Quit [4 times]q
Quit

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils help-fns debug help-mode bookmark pp cus-theme
cus-edit wid-edit csv-mode-autoloads w3-autoloads package info easymenu
server tortoise-svn saveplace tsdh-dark-theme paren delsel cus-start
cus-load time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process w32 multi-tty
emacs)