Subject: 24.3; documentation elisp manual

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 20:54:32 +0100

3.5 Numeric Conversions
=======================

   There are four functions to convert floating point numbers to
integers; they differ in how they round.  All accept an argument NUMBER
and an optional argument DIVISOR.  Both arguments may be integers or
floating point numbers.  DIVISOR may also be `nil'.  If DIVISOR is
`nil' or omitted, these functions convert NUMBER to an integer, or
return it unchanged if it already is an integer.  If DIVISOR is
non-`nil', they divide NUMBER by DIVISOR and convert the result to an
integer.  >>>integer.<<<  If DIVISOR is zero (whether integer or
floating-point), Emacs signals an `arith-error' error.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2013-03-17 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.13.1-1-dev/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8/include/libxml2'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: FRA
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x r m c u r r e n t - e m <backspace> l i s t <backspace> 
p <return> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x r m c u r <tab> 
<backspace> C-g C-g C-g C-c C-g C-g C-g C-x r b <return> 
C-x r b c u r <tab> m <tab> <return> n n n n n n n 
n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n p 
SPC <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-2> SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC C-x r b c u r 
<tab> l <tab> <return> SPC SPC SPC SPC <down-mouse-1> 
SPC SPC C-h v <drag-mouse-1> , <backspace> SPC C-x 
v , <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-g <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> m o s t SPC p o s <tab> <return> 
M-x m o s t SPC n <backspace> SPC C-g C-h v m o s t 
SPC n e SPC SPC <return> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> q C-h v m a x SPC c h SPC a r <return> C-g 
M-d M-x m a x SPC SPC SPC C-g C-g C-g C-g SPC C-x r 
m c u r r e z n <backspace> <backspace> n t - e r l 
i <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> l i s p s <backspace> 
<return> SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> q C-x 0 <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1> 
<double-mouse-1> M-w <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> SPC <down> <down> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <left> <right> <right> 
<right> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> SPC SPC 
SPC <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> SPC SPC SPC M-x r e p 
o r t SPC SPC SPC SPC <return>

Recent messages:
Wrote c:/Users/Jean-Louis/AppData/Roaming/elisp.txt
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only
Quit [6 times]
user-error: No previous `i' command
Quit [14 times]
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Quit

Quit [4 times]q
Quit

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils help-fns debug help-mode bookmark pp cus-theme
cus-edit wid-edit csv-mode-autoloads w3-autoloads package info easymenu
server tortoise-svn saveplace tsdh-dark-theme paren delsel cus-start
cus-load time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process w32 multi-tty
emacs)