Subject: bug#16297: 24.3; Maybe wrong regexp in python.el (24.3)

From: François Pinard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 20:27:39 -0500

Well, I was adapting some of my Emacs Lisp from python-mode.el to use
Fabian Gallina's python.el instead.  After loading python.el in Emacs
24.3, the value of python-nav-beginning-of-defun-regexp is:

"^[[:space:]]*\\_<\\(?:class\\|def\\)\\_>[[:space:]]+\\([_[:alpha:]][_[:word:]]*\\)"

Maybe I merely miss the meaning of "?:" in this regexp, if any.  Yet, by
removing "?:" from the above value solved my problem, so maybe the value
as defined by Emacs has problem?

François

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2)
 of 2013-07-26 on roseapple, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11403000
System Description:	Ubuntu 13.10

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: fr_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: GNUmakefile

Minor modes in effect:
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
  tabbar-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-j C-n C-n C-e C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-f C-j C-a C-x 
C-s C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-c m d C-a C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-a C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f ( C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-j C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-j 
C-e C-b ) C-a C-g C-a C-x C-s M-< C-g C-a C-x k <return> 
C-x C-f C-f e m <tab> _ <tab> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> s h a r <tab> e m <tab> M <tab> <return> 
C-s p y t h o n - m o d e C-a C-s b z r C-s C-s C-s 
C-s C-s C-a C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-SPC C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-w C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-SPC C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-w C-g C-a C-x C-s <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> M-x e m a c s - <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> r e p o r t - e 
m a c s - b u g <return>

Recent messages:
Saving file /bpi/mercure/pinard/share/bin/org-tool...
Wrote /bpi/mercure/pinard/share/bin/org-tool
Mark set
eldoc error: (error Eldoc needs an inferior Python process running)
Quit
Mark saved where search started [2 times]
Mark set [2 times]
Quit
Saving file /bpi/mercure/pinard/share/emacs/Makefile...
Wrote /bpi/mercure/pinard/share/emacs/Makefile

Load-path shadows:
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/elnode-0.9.9.7.6/elnode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/elnode
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/web-20130827.1312/web hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/web
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20130526.1915/request-deferred hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/request-deferred
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20131030.2119/dash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/dash
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20130526.1915/request hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/request
~/share/emacs/lisp/org-trello hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/org-trello
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/kv-20130818.1137/kv hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/kv
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20130905.558/s hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/s
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/noflet-20130901.1722/noflet hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/noflet
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/db-20130125.1829/db hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/db
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/fakir-20130711.2122/fakir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/fakir
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sha1
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md4
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-1.39/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/hex-util
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/password-cache
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/color
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/format-spec
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/md4
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/flymake
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/netrc
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/dns
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/tls
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/ntlm
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/dig
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/binhex
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/registry
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/message
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/compface
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/qp
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/smime
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell ecomplete mail-extr emacsbug message
cl-macs gv rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mail-utils misearch multi-isearch make-mode
org-link-minor-mode org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
python rx yasnippet help-mode git log-edit pcvs-util add-log ewoc vc-git
pymacs warnings ffap url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
hi-lock dired appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs uniquify paren tabbar flymake completion iso-transl htmlize
cl dash-functional-autoloads finder-inf elnode-autoloads db-autoloads
creole-autoloads esxml-autoloads fakir-autoloads dash-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads kv-autoloads noflet-autoloads request-autoloads
s-autoloads web-autoloads package w3m-load org-install ido ess-toolbar
ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d
ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d compile ess-tracebug ess-roxy advice cl-lib
advice-preload hideshow ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc help-fns
ess-s-l ess ess-inf comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode
ess-utils ess-custom executable easymenu ess-compat ess-site
emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)