Subject: bug#16297: closed (Re: bug#16297: 24.3; Maybe wrong regexp in python.el (24.3))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 19:28:05 +0000

Your bug report

#16297: 24.3; Maybe wrong regexp in python.el (24.3)

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
16297: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=16297
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#16297: 24.3; Maybe wrong regexp in python.el (24.3)
From: [email-masked] (Fabián Ezequiel Gallina)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 16:27:22 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

François Pinard <[email-masked]> writes:

> In some code of mine, I was checking if the cursor was at the
> beginning class using python-nav-beginning-of-defun-regexp using
> looking-at, and the looking-at was returning nil, while I expected a
> match.

Please, use `python-info-looking-at-beginning-of-defun' for such
thing. The regexp is constructed in a way that point must be at
beginning-of-line to match, and that function takes into account not
only that, but other possible situations (like point being inside of
string or comment).

--
Regards,
Fabián.

Subject: 24.3; Maybe wrong regexp in python.el (24.3)
From: François Pinard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 20:27:39 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Well, I was adapting some of my Emacs Lisp from python-mode.el to use
Fabian Gallina's python.el instead.  After loading python.el in Emacs
24.3, the value of python-nav-beginning-of-defun-regexp is:

"^[[:space:]]*\\_<\\(?:class\\|def\\)\\_>[[:space:]]+\\([_[:alpha:]][_[:word:]]*\\)"

Maybe I merely miss the meaning of "?:" in this regexp, if any.  Yet, by
removing "?:" from the above value solved my problem, so maybe the value
as defined by Emacs has problem?

François

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2)
 of 2013-07-26 on roseapple, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11403000
System Description:	Ubuntu 13.10

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: fr_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: GNUmakefile

Minor modes in effect:
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
  tabbar-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-j C-n C-n C-e C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-f C-j C-a C-x 
C-s C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-v C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-c m d C-a C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-a C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f ( C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-j C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-j 
C-e C-b ) C-a C-g C-a C-x C-s M-< C-g C-a C-x k <return> 
C-x C-f C-f e m <tab> _ <tab> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> s h a r <tab> e m <tab> M <tab> <return> 
C-s p y t h o n - m o d e C-a C-s b z r C-s C-s C-s 
C-s C-s C-a C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-SPC C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-w C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-SPC C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-w C-g C-a C-x C-s <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> M-x e m a c s - <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> r e p o r t - e 
m a c s - b u g <return>

Recent messages:
Saving file /bpi/mercure/pinard/share/bin/org-tool...
Wrote /bpi/mercure/pinard/share/bin/org-tool
Mark set
eldoc error: (error Eldoc needs an inferior Python process running)
Quit
Mark saved where search started [2 times]
Mark set [2 times]
Quit
Saving file /bpi/mercure/pinard/share/emacs/Makefile...
Wrote /bpi/mercure/pinard/share/emacs/Makefile

Load-path shadows:
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/elnode-0.9.9.7.6/elnode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/elnode
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/web-20130827.1312/web hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/web
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20130526.1915/request-deferred hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/request-deferred
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20131030.2119/dash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/dash
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20130526.1915/request hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/request
~/share/emacs/lisp/org-trello hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/org-trello
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/kv-20130818.1137/kv hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/kv
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20130905.558/s hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/s
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/noflet-20130901.1722/noflet hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/noflet
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/db-20130125.1829/db hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/db
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/fakir-20130711.2122/fakir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/fakir
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sha1
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md4
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/home/pinard/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-1.39/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/hex-util
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/password-cache
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/color
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/format-spec
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/md4
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/flymake
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/emacs/_/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/netrc
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/dns
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/tls
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/ntlm
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/dig
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/binhex
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/registry
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/message
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/compface
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/qp
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/smime
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/emacs/_/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell ecomplete mail-extr emacsbug message
cl-macs gv rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mail-utils misearch multi-isearch make-mode
org-link-minor-mode org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
python rx yasnippet help-mode git log-edit pcvs-util add-log ewoc vc-git
pymacs warnings ffap url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
hi-lock dired appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs uniquify paren tabbar flymake completion iso-transl htmlize
cl dash-functional-autoloads finder-inf elnode-autoloads db-autoloads
creole-autoloads esxml-autoloads fakir-autoloads dash-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads kv-autoloads noflet-autoloads request-autoloads
s-autoloads web-autoloads package w3m-load org-install ido ess-toolbar
ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d
ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d compile ess-tracebug ess-roxy advice cl-lib
advice-preload hideshow ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc help-fns
ess-s-l ess ess-inf comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode
ess-utils ess-custom executable easymenu ess-compat ess-site
emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)