Subject: bug#16288: bug#16616: 24.3.50; emacs_backtrace.txt

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 02:40:37 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

> #ifdef GLYPH_DEBUG
>       /* Check that reference counts are indeed correct.  */
>       eassert (dpyinfo->reference_count == dpyinfo_refcount);
>       eassert ((dpyinfo->terminal->image_cache == NULL  <<<<<<<<<<<<
> 		&& image_cache_refcount == 0)
> 	       || dpyinfo->terminal->image_cache->refcount == image_cache_refcount);
> #endif
>
> Unless someone catches this with a debugger and shows what variable
> has a wrong value here, I don't see how we can make any progress here.

More information was requested, but no response was given within a few
months, so I'm closing this bug report.  If the problem still exists,
please reopen this bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no