Subject: bug#16278: 24.3.50; Crashes in GC continue

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 13:35:17 -0500

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

    > Of course, the real bug is in GC.  The Lisp code is correct and it
    > ought to work.  But I don't understand the GC bug, and no one else
    > is fixing it.

    I think it's important to fix this bug, and much better than to try and
    work around it (without knowing if that workaround actually works).

I agree it is important.  So will someone work on it?

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin St
Boston MA 02110
USA
www.fsf.org  www.gnu.org
Skype: No way! That's nonfree (freedom-denying) software.
  Use Ekiga or an ordinary phone call.