Subject: Incorrect custom types

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 20:38:01 -0500

Package: org-mode

This refers to the version of Org mode in Emacs trunk.
The following variables have incorrect custom types:

org-babel-latex-htlatex-packages   ; prob. you want repeat, not list
org-export-with-creator       ; const should not be quoted
org-babel-lob-files

There are many other places where the argument of a const is quoted.
This is probably not what you want.

org-agenda.el:			 (choice (const :tag "Day" 'day)
org-agenda.el:				 (const :tag "Week" 'week)
org-agenda.el:				 (const :tag "Fortnight" 'fortnight)
org-agenda.el:				 (const :tag "Month" 'month)
org-agenda.el:				 (const :tag "Year" 'year)
org-agenda.el:				    (list :tag "Regexp matches" :inline t (const :format "" 'regexp) (regexp))
org-agenda.el:				    (list :tag "Regexp does not match" :inline t (const :format "" 'notregexp) (regexp))
org-agenda.el:					  (const 'todo)
org-agenda.el:					   (const :tag "any not-done state" 'todo)
org-agenda.el:					   (const :tag "any done state" 'done)
org-agenda.el:					   (const :tag "any state" 'any)
org-agenda.el:					  (const 'nottodo)
org-agenda.el:					   (const :tag "any not-done state" 'todo)
org-agenda.el:					   (const :tag "any done state" 'done)
org-agenda.el:					   (const :tag "any state" 'any)
org-agenda.el:				    (const :tag "scheduled" 'scheduled)
org-agenda.el:				    (const :tag "not scheduled" 'notscheduled)
org-agenda.el:				    (const :tag "deadline" 'deadline)
org-agenda.el:				    (const :tag "no deadline" 'notdeadline)
org-agenda.el:				    (const :tag "timestamp" 'timestamp)
org-agenda.el:				    (const :tag "no timestamp" 'nottimestamp))))))
org-agenda.el:		 (const :tag "Show only log items" 'only)
org-agenda.el:		 (const :tag "Show all possible log items" 'clockcheck)
org-agenda.el:			 (choice (const :tag "Show closed log items" 'closed)
org-agenda.el:				 (const :tag "Show clocked log items" 'clock)
org-agenda.el:				 (const :tag "Show all logged state changes" 'state)))))
org-agenda.el:	  (const :tag "Always show inherited tags" 'always)
org.el:		 (const :tag "In active region, headlines at the same level than the first one" 'start-level)
org.el:	  (const :tag "A double click follows the link" 'double)
org.el:	  (const :tag "Yes, including all entries" 'all-headlines)
ox.el:	  (const :tag "Sentence as a comment" 'comment)