Subject: Re: bug#16270: Incorrect custom types

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 13:37:08 -0500

Bastien wrote:

>> org-babel-lob-files
>
> Not sure what's wrong with the one above.  Can you tell me?

emacs -Q -l ob-lob
M-x customize-variable RET org-babel-lob-files RET

    -> State: STANDARD. (mismatch)

The specification for a list custom object is as follows:

`(list ELEMENT-TYPES...)'
     The value must be a list with exactly as many elements as the
     ELEMENT-TYPES given; and each element must fit the corresponding
     ELEMENT-TYPE.

You cannot just write 'list.
Perhaps you wanted '(repeat file).

>From the doc, it also sounds like this should have a :set function.
BTW, the first line of org-babel-lob-ingest's doc is not a complete
sentence.