Subject: bug#16240: Please try building with librsvg on MS-Windows

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 05:55:55 +0200

> From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 03:53:06 +0100
> Cc: Stephen Turnbull <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> 
> > Please, before you update these 2 files, try simply removing or
> > renaming them, and see if that makes the package work without the
> > error message.
> 
> After removing them, Emacs still outputs the error message.

Darn!  Thanks for testing.

> After creating pango.modules the error disappears and Emacs shows the
> SVG image with appropriate text (I'm testing with color-prof-01-f.svg
> and I see "DRAFT" and "$Revision: 1.9$"). However, the color squares
> aren't drawn.

That's OK, librsvg seems not to support ICC color profiles that this
test checks.  (And even when the colored squares are shown by Firefox,
the test fails, because the color intensity doesn't change as it
should.)  Besides, any test marked as "DRAFT" is nothing to worry
about, as explained on the W3C site.

> Creating loaders.cache does not seem to affect the result.

So you are saying that removing loaders.cache entirely from the
librsvg archive doesn't affect operation?  If so, I will remove it
from the archive.

Thanks.