Subject: [PATCH 0/9] Refactored loop fixes

From: Phillip Susi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 21:50:42 -0400

I have refactored the loop fixes making them cleaner, and breaking them out
into separate patches for easier review.

Phillip Susi (9):
  libparted: don't detect fat and ntfs boot sectors as dos MBR
  libparted: remove old partitions *first* before adding new ones
  libparted: remove all old partitions, even if new label allows less
  libparted: fix loop labels to not vanish
  libparted: don't create partition on loop label
  partprobe: do not skip loop labels
  libparted: give correct partition device name on loop labels
  libparted: don't trash filesystem when writing loop label
  tests: test loop labels

 NEWS                                    |  22 +++++++
 libparted/arch/linux.c                  |  67 ++++++++++++--------
 libparted/fs/ntfs/ntfs.c                |   2 +-
 libparted/labels/dos.c                  |  29 +++++++++
 libparted/labels/loop.c                 |  54 ++++++++---------
 partprobe/partprobe.c                   |   4 +-
 tests/Makefile.am                       |   2 +
 tests/t1102-loop-label.sh               | 104 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tests/t1104-remove-and-add-partition.sh |  50 +++++++++++++++
 9 files changed, 275 insertions(+), 59 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tests/t1102-loop-label.sh
 create mode 100644 tests/t1104-remove-and-add-partition.sh

-- 
1.9.1