Subject: bug#16211: eww should support multiple *eww* buffers

From: Ivan Shmakov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 08:36:37 +0000

One another issue, – the following plist-put does nothing, as
	it’s evaluated while still in the url.el “data buffer” (for
	which eww-data is most likely nil):

   208	(defun eww-render (status url &optional point buffer)
…
   212	  (let* ((headers (eww-parse-headers))
…
   223		 (data-buffer (current-buffer)))
   224	    (unwind-protect
   225		(progn
   226	          (plist-put eww-data :title "")

	The plist-put calls down that progn are evaluated after
	eww-display-*, and thus after either eww-setup-buffer or some
	other set-buffer.  The eww-use-external-browser-for-content-type
	case I’m unsure about, though.

-- 
FSF associate member #7257  http://boycottsystemd.org/  … 3013 B6A0 230E 334A