Subject: 24.3.50; menubar not updated when exiting from splash screen

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 16:36:52 +0900

Steps to reproduce:

1. $ emacs -q &
2. Type "q" to exit from the splash screen.
   I'd expect that the new menu bar title "Lisp-Interaction" appears
   for the *scratch* buffer.  But the titles in the menubar don't get
   updated.

3. Click the menubar.
   Then the titles get updated suddenly.

				     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
				[email-masked]

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-apple-darwin13.0.0, GTK+ Version 3.10.6)
 of 2013-12-21 on YAMAMOTO-no-iMac.local
Bzr revision: 115657 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11404000
Configured using:
 `configure --without-imagemagick LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib
 CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include'