Subject: bug#16207: 24.3.50; emacs_backtrace.txt

From: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 19:31:47 +0100

>  > Breakpoint 1, terminate_due_to_signal (sig=22,
 >  > backtrace_limit=2147483647) at emacs.c:351
 >  > 351       signal (sig, SIG_DFL);
 >  > (gdb) bt
 >  > #0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=22, backtrace_limit=2147483647) at
 > emacs.c:351
 >  > #1  0x011615dc in die (msg=0x148b198 "BUFFERP (a)", file=0x148b10c
 >  > "lisp.h", line=874) at alloc.c:6742
 >  > #2  0x010eb7fb in XBUFFER (a=58132514) at lisp.h:874
 >  > #3  0x01089e14 in run_window_configuration_change_hook (f=0x3aa1a08
 >  > <__register_frame_info+61479432>) at window.c:3257
 > ...
 >  > "set-window-configuration" (0x88db28)

Which is obviously bug#16051 which I've been now able to reproduce for
the first time.  And it's definitively the toolbar-window which causes
the crash.  And I can get it crash or loop forever (no C-g exit) on my
Gtk build too.

martin