Subject: bug#16207: 24.3.50; emacs_backtrace.txt

From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 17:53:29 +0100

lisp.h:874: Emacs fatal error: assertion failed: BUFFERP (a)

Breakpoint 1, terminate_due_to_signal (sig=22,
backtrace_limit=2147483647) at emacs.c:351
351       signal (sig, SIG_DFL);
(gdb) bt
#0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=22, backtrace_limit=2147483647) at emacs.c:351
#1  0x011615dc in die (msg=0x148b198 "BUFFERP (a)", file=0x148b10c
"lisp.h", line=874) at alloc.c:6742
#2  0x010eb7fb in XBUFFER (a=58132514) at lisp.h:874
#3  0x01089e14 in run_window_configuration_change_hook (f=0x3aa1a08
<__register_frame_info+61479432>) at window.c:3257
#4  0x0100e79c in change_frame_size_1 (f=0x3aa1a08
<__register_frame_info+61479432>, new_width=824, new_height=608,
pretend=false, delay=false, safe=false,
    pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5588
#5  0x0100e27f in change_frame_size (f=0x3aa1a08
<__register_frame_info+61479432>, new_width=824, new_height=608,
pretend=false, delay=false, safe=false,
    pixelwise=true) at dispnew.c:5457
#6  0x01090ff6 in Fset_window_configuration (configuration=86847613)
at window.c:6233
#7  0x0117f87f in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88db24) at eval.c:2805
#8  0x011c0344 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=58650753, vector=86847981,
maxdepth=12, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x88de54) at
bytecode.c:919
#9  0x01180061 in funcall_lambda (fun=86848077, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88de54) at eval.c:2973
#10 0x0117fabb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88de50) at eval.c:2854
#11 0x0117e3e7 in eval_sub (form=62132246) at eval.c:2147
#12 0x0117a078 in Fprogn (body=62132254) at eval.c:458
#13 0x0117a0e0 in unwind_body (body=62132254) at eval.c:472
#14 0x01180c08 in unbind_to (count=26, value=58132514) at eval.c:3296
#15 0x011c03e7 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=58732321, vector=58472509,
maxdepth=172, args_template=512, nargs=1, args=0x88e408) at
bytecode.c:941
#16 0x01180061 in funcall_lambda (fun=58472829, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x88e408) at eval.c:2973
#17 0x0117fabb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88e404) at eval.c:2854
#18 0x0117ea0f in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x88e404) at eval.c:2291
#19 0x0117f315 in apply1 (fn=58262082, arg=62135166) at eval.c:2578
#20 0x01179b88 in call_debugger (arg=62135166) at eval.c:322
#21 0x01179be6 in do_debug_on_call (code=58183842) at eval.c:338
#22 0x0117f61b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88e61c) at eval.c:2759
#23 0x0117ea0f in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x88e61c) at eval.c:2291
#24 0x0117f76f in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88e618) at eval.c:2786
#25 0x011c0344 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=60319409, vector=62168693,
maxdepth=16, args_template=512, nargs=1, args=0x88e9a8) at
bytecode.c:919
#26 0x01180061 in funcall_lambda (fun=61883925, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x88e9a8) at eval.c:2973
#27 0x0117fabb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88e9a4) at eval.c:2854
#28 0x0117ea0f in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x88e9a4) at eval.c:2291
#29 0x0117f315 in apply1 (fn=60622306, arg=62140750) at eval.c:2578
#30 0x011776de in Fcall_interactively (function=60622306,
record_flag=60294018, keys=58153845) at callint.c:378
#31 0x0117f8d4 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88ebdc) at eval.c:2812
#32 0x011c0344 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=19806545, vector=19806565,
maxdepth=52, args_template=4100, nargs=2, args=0x88ef30) at
bytecode.c:919
#33 0x01180061 in funcall_lambda (fun=19806525, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x88ef28) at eval.c:2973
#34 0x0117fabb in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88ef24) at eval.c:2854
#35 0x011c0344 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=19806217, vector=19806237,
maxdepth=60, args_template=2052, nargs=2, args=0x88f26c) at
bytecode.c:919
#36 0x01180061 in funcall_lambda (fun=19806189, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x88f264) at eval.c:2973
#37 0x0117fabb in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88f260) at eval.c:2854
#38 0x0117ede0 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x88f2e4) at eval.c:2344
#39 0x0117f315 in apply1 (fn=58340930, arg=60849846) at eval.c:2578
#40 0x011776de in Fcall_interactively (function=58340930,
record_flag=58132514, keys=58153845) at callint.c:378
#41 0x0117f8d4 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88f51c) at eval.c:2812
#42 0x011c0344 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=19806545, vector=19806565,
maxdepth=52, args_template=4100, nargs=1, args=0x88f860) at
bytecode.c:919
#43 0x01180061 in funcall_lambda (fun=19806525, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x88f85c) at eval.c:2973
#44 0x0117fabb in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88f858) at eval.c:2854
#45 0x0117f36a in call1 (fn=58178658, arg1=58340930) at eval.c:2604
#46 0x010f3c29 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1552
#47 0x0117c765 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x10f35c5
<command_loop_1>, handlers=58183970, hfun=0x10f2e2b <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1344
#48 0x010f327a in command_loop_2 (ignore=58132514) at keyboard.c:1170
#49 0x0117bd12 in internal_catch (tag=58179330, func=0x10f3256
<command_loop_2>, arg=58132514) at eval.c:1108
#50 0x010f3232 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1149
#51 0x010f29c8 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
#52 0x010f2b84 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:841
#53 0x010f0d7c in main (argc=2, argv=0xbb1b20) at emacs.c:1634

Lisp Backtrace:
"set-window-configuration" (0x88db28)
0x52d3248 PVEC_COMPILED
"funcall" (0x88de50)
"debug" (0x88e408)
0x37cb620 PVEC_COMPILED
"apply" (0x88e61c)
"pp-eval-expression" (0x88e9a8)
"call-interactively" (0x88ebe0)
"command-execute" (0x88ef28)
"execute-extended-command" (0x88f264)
"call-interactively" (0x88f520)
"command-execute" (0x88f85c)
(gdb)