Subject: Re: bug#16184: 24.3.50; edebug and eval-when-compiler don't work together

From: Anders Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 14:38:38 +0100

Hi!

OK, now I found the patch, and I now understand what you mean by the
"(&rest def-form)".

It seems to have solved one problem, but created another. When using C-u
C-M-x, everything works ok. However, the normal C-M-x command issues the
error "Too deep - perhaps infinite loop in spec?" When enabling
debug-on-error, it looks like a very deep call stack (754 entries).
Curiously, it works if I mark the function with the region and do
"eval-region", it works properly.

    -- Anders

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Katsumi Yamaoka <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Anders Lindgren <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > I haven't seen any patch to cc-defs.el in any of the mails I have
> received on
> > this matter.
>
> <http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.bugs/82252>
> -> <http://cache.gmane.org//gmane/emacs/bugs/82252-001.bin>
>