Subject: bug#16183: closed (Re: bug#16183: 24.3.50; global-hl-line-sticky-flag doesn't take effect)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 20:56:02 +0000

Your bug report

#16183: 24.3.50; global-hl-line-sticky-flag doesn't take effect

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
16183: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=16183
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#16183: 24.3.50; global-hl-line-sticky-flag doesn't take effect
From: Bastien Guerry <[email-masked]>
To: zijianyue <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 21:55:38 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

zijianyue <[email-masked]> writes:

> I set global-hl-line-sticky-flag to t ,and turn on
> global-hl-line-mode again,
> the hl-line still displayed only in the selected window.

Fixed, thanks.

-- 
 Bastien

Subject: 24.3.50; global-hl-line-sticky-flag doesn't take effect
From: zijianyue <[email-masked]>
To: bug-gnu-emacs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 15:24:36 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

*** E-Mail body has been placed on clipboard, please paste it here! ***

I set global-hl-line-sticky-flag to t ,and turn on global-hl-line-mode again,
the hl-line still displayed only in the selected window.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
of 2013-12-17 on LEG570
Bzr revision: 115555 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
`configure --enable-checking 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3' CPPFLAGS=-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1'

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSDATA: e:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/etc
  value of $EMACSDOC: e:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/etc
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: e:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp;e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp;e:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp;e:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/leim
  value of $EMACSPATH: e:/emacs/libexec/emacs/24.3.50/i686-pc-mingw32
  value of $LANG: CHS
  locale-coding-system: cp936
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> C-x C-f ~ / . e m <tab> <return> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-x c 
u s t o SPC SPC g r <tab> <return> h l SPC l <tab> 
<return> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x 2 <wheel-down> 
<wheel-up> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <wheel-down> <wheel-down> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <wheel-down> <wheel-down> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> 
<buffer> C-a <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<drag-mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
M-x g l o b a l SPC h l <tab> <return> M-x <up> <return> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> 
<help-menu> <send-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Creating group...
Creating group entries...done
Creating customization items ...done
Resetting customization items...done
Creating customization setup...done
To install your edits, invoke [State] and choose the Set operation [2 times]
Mark set
Global-Hl-Line mode disabled
Global-Hl-Line mode enabled
C-c <mouse-1> is undefined

Load-path shadows:
e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-master/.dir-locals hides e:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils cus-theme eieio-custom eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core wid-browse tree-widget hl-line cus-edit
easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date
china-util tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs)

葛子剑