Subject: bug#16183: 24.3.50; global-hl-line-sticky-flag doesn't take effect

From: zijianyue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 15:24:36 +0800

*** E-Mail body has been placed on clipboard, please paste it here! ***

I set global-hl-line-sticky-flag to t ,and turn on global-hl-line-mode again,
the hl-line still displayed only in the selected window.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
of 2013-12-17 on LEG570
Bzr revision: 115555 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
`configure --enable-checking 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3' CPPFLAGS=-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1'

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSDATA: e:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/etc
  value of $EMACSDOC: e:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/etc
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: e:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp;e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp;e:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp;e:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/leim
  value of $EMACSPATH: e:/emacs/libexec/emacs/24.3.50/i686-pc-mingw32
  value of $LANG: CHS
  locale-coding-system: cp936
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> C-x C-f ~ / . e m <tab> <return> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-x c 
u s t o SPC SPC g r <tab> <return> h l SPC l <tab> 
<return> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x 2 <wheel-down> 
<wheel-up> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <wheel-down> <wheel-down> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <wheel-down> <wheel-down> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> 
<buffer> C-a <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<drag-mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
M-x g l o b a l SPC h l <tab> <return> M-x <up> <return> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> 
<help-menu> <send-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Creating group...
Creating group entries...done
Creating customization items ...done
Resetting customization items...done
Creating customization setup...done
To install your edits, invoke [State] and choose the Set operation [2 times]
Mark set
Global-Hl-Line mode disabled
Global-Hl-Line mode enabled
C-c <mouse-1> is undefined

Load-path shadows:
e:/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-master/.dir-locals hides e:/emacs/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils cus-theme eieio-custom eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core wid-browse tree-widget hl-line cus-edit
easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date
china-util tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
w32notify w32 multi-tty emacs)

葛子剑