Subject: bug#16164: 24.3.50; Segmentation fault at malloc.c:4615

From: Nicolas Richard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 15:59:48 +0100

I was busy in another terminal window (recompiling emacs to test another
problem I have), and then I noticed that gdb had caught a segfault in
the session used for sending the report about the previous
crash (#16163). Here's the bt :

~/sources/running-emacs/src $ gdb emacs
GNU gdb (Gentoo 7.5.1 p2) 7.5.1
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-linux-gnu".
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://bugs.gentoo.org/>...
Reading symbols from /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/src/emacs...done.
SIGINT is used by the debugger.
Are you sure you want to change it? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from terminal]
DISPLAY = :0.0
TERM = xterm
Breakpoint 1 at 0x81528c0: file emacs.c, line 350.
Temporary breakpoint 2 at 0x816ffc0: file sysdep.c, line 850.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/src/emacs 
warning: Could not load shared library symbols for linux-gate.so.1.
Do you need "set solib-search-path" or "set sysroot"?
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0xb4c5ab40 (LWP 13669)]
[New Thread 0xb421eb40 (LWP 13670)]
[New Thread 0xb38ffb40 (LWP 13671)]

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
int_mallinfo (av=0xb6eb5440 <main_arena>, m=0xbfffd848) at malloc.c:4615
4615	malloc.c: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type.
(gdb) bt
#0  int_mallinfo (av=0xb6eb5440 <main_arena>, m=0xbfffd848) at malloc.c:4615
#1  0xb6d87726 in __libc_mallinfo () at malloc.c:4647
#2  0x081bc373 in Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5645
#3  0x08215dda in maybe_gc () at lisp.h:4490
#4  exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=-8, maxdepth=16, 
    args_template=139695042, nargs=0, args=0x84) at bytecode.c:964
#5  0x081d61c1 in funcall_lambda (fun=150889373, nargs=1, 
    arg_vector=0xbfffdb88) at eval.c:3039
#6  0x081d6527 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfffdb84) at eval.c:2866
#7  0x0821463f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=-8, maxdepth=28, 
    args_template=139695042, nargs=-1073751160, args=0x2) at bytecode.c:919
#8  0x081d61c1 in funcall_lambda (fun=150102141, nargs=0, 
    arg_vector=0xbfffdddc) at eval.c:3039
#9  0x081d6527 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfffddd8) at eval.c:2866
#10 0x081d796a in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0xbfffddd8) at eval.c:2287
#11 0x081d6947 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfffddd4) at eval.c:2786
#12 0x0821463f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=-8, maxdepth=16, 
    args_template=139695042, nargs=-1073750564, args=0x3) at bytecode.c:919
#13 0x082170a8 in Fbyte_code (bytestr=137918129, vector=137918157, maxdepth=16)
    at bytecode.c:482
#14 0x081d5afa in eval_sub (form=137918118) at eval.c:2181
#15 0x081d94e3 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=141879522, 
    bodyform=137918118, handlers=137918182) at eval.c:1313
#16 0x08215976 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=-8, maxdepth=20, 
    args_template=139695042, nargs=-1073750012, args=0x8f) at bytecode.c:1169
#17 0x081d61c1 in funcall_lambda (fun=137917957, nargs=1, 
    arg_vector=0xbfffe1ac) at eval.c:3039
#18 0x081d6527 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfffe1a8) at eval.c:2866
#19 0x081d6b87 in call1 (fn=139719514, arg1=150704741) at eval.c:2604
#20 0x0815972a in timer_check_2 (idle_timers=<optimized out>, 
    timers=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:4502
#21 timer_check () at keyboard.c:4569
#22 0x08159ac4 in readable_events (flags=1) at keyboard.c:3436
#23 0x0815b4bf in get_input_pending (flags=1) at keyboard.c:6753
#24 0x0815f20a in detect_input_pending_run_timers (do_display=true)
    at keyboard.c:9876
#25 0x0821cdd1 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=<optimized out>, 
    nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=139695042, 
    wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4680
#26 0x0815b976 in kbd_buffer_get_event (end_time=0x0, 
    used_mouse_menu=0xbfffea4f, kbp=<synthetic pointer>) at keyboard.c:3894
#27 read_event_from_main_queue (used_mouse_menu=0xbfffea4f, 
    local_getcjmp=0xbfffe814, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:2239
#28 read_decoded_event_from_main_queue (end_time=0x0, 
    local_getcjmp=0xbfffe814, prev_event=139695042, used_mouse_menu=0xbfffea4f)
    at keyboard.c:2302
#29 0x0816048c in read_char (commandflag=1, map=165260678, 
    prev_event=139695042, used_mouse_menu=0xbfffea4f, end_time=0x0)
    at keyboard.c:2888
#30 0x08161abe in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0xbfffeab8, prompt=139695042, 
    dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true, 
    fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false, bufsize=30)
    at keyboard.c:9071
#31 0x0816337e in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1445
#32 0x081d4748 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x8163160 <command_loop_1>, 
    handlers=139728074, hfun=0x8158ce0 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1344
#33 0x08157335 in command_loop_2 (ignore=139695042) at keyboard.c:1170
#34 0x081d466b in internal_catch (tag=139726122, 
    func=0x8157310 <command_loop_2>, arg=139695042) at eval.c:1108
#35 0x0815884a in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1149
#36 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
#37 0x08158b20 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:841
#38 0x08057992 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0xbfffed34) at emacs.c:1634

Lisp Backtrace:
"recentf-include-p" (0xbfffdb88)
"recentf-cleanup" (0xbfffdddc)
"apply" (0xbfffddd8)
"byte-code" (0xbfffdf2c)
"timer-event-handler" (0xbfffe1ac)
(gdb) bt full
#0  int_mallinfo (av=0xb6eb5440 <main_arena>, m=0xbfffd848) at malloc.c:4615
        i = <optimized out>
        b = 0xb6eb57c0 <main_arena+896>
        p = 0x0
        avail = 2097248
        fastavail = 5016
        nblocks = 641
        nfastblocks = 151
#1  0xb6d87726 in __libc_mallinfo () at malloc.c:4647
        m = {
          arena = 0, 
          ordblks = 0, 
          smblks = 0, 
          hblks = 0, 
          hblkhd = 0, 
          usmblks = 0, 
          fsmblks = 0, 
          uordblks = 0, 
          fordblks = 0, 
          keepcost = 0
        }
        ar_ptr = 0xb6eb5440 <main_arena>
#2  0x081bc373 in Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5645
        total = {139682542, 139682398, 139682198, 139681742, 139681686, 
          139681630, 139681566, 139681502, 139681366, 139679694, -1073751608}
        total_size = 11
        nextb = <optimized out>
        stack_top_variable = -65 '\277'
        i = <optimized out>
        message_p = true
        start = {
          tv_sec = 1387205348, 
          tv_nsec = 330778105
        }
        retval = <optimized out>
        tot_before = 0
#3  0x08215dda in maybe_gc () at lisp.h:4490
No locals.
#4  exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=-8, maxdepth=16, 
    args_template=139695042, nargs=0, args=0x84) at bytecode.c:964
        v1 = 2097248
        targets = {0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x8214782 <exec_byte_code+1170>, 0x8214787 <exec_byte_code+1175>, 
          0x821478c <exec_byte_code+1180>, 0x82144da <exec_byte_code+490>, 
          0x82144e0 <exec_byte_code+496>, 0x8214ba9 <exec_byte_code+2233>, 
          0x8215a30 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 0x8214be8 <exec_byte_code+2296>, 
          0x8214bf5 <exec_byte_code+2309>, 0x8214bde <exec_byte_code+2286>, 
          0x8214be3 <exec_byte_code+2291>, 0x821450b <exec_byte_code+539>, 
          0x8214510 <exec_byte_code+544>, 0x82149c5 <exec_byte_code+1749>, 
          0x8214cab <exec_byte_code+2491>, 0x8214b2d <exec_byte_code+2109>, 
          0x8214b32 <exec_byte_code+2114>, 0x8214b9f <exec_byte_code+2223>, 
          0x8214ba4 <exec_byte_code+2228>, 0x8214569 <exec_byte_code+633>, 
          0x8214570 <exec_byte_code+640>, 0x8214b57 <exec_byte_code+2151>, 
          0x8214b37 <exec_byte_code+2119>, 0x82149a5 <exec_byte_code+1717>, 
          0x82149aa <exec_byte_code+1722>, 0x82149af <exec_byte_code+1727>, 
          0x82149b5 <exec_byte_code+1733>, 0x82145e1 <exec_byte_code+753>, 
          0x82145e8 <exec_byte_code+760>, 0x8214b8e <exec_byte_code+2206>, 
          0x8214985 <exec_byte_code+1685>, 0x8214972 <exec_byte_code+1666>, 
          0x8214977 <exec_byte_code+1671>, 0x821497c <exec_byte_code+1676>, 
          0x821494d <exec_byte_code+1629>, 0x821461a <exec_byte_code+810>, 
          0x8214620 <exec_byte_code+816>, 0x821492b <exec_byte_code+1595>, 
          0x8214952 <exec_byte_code+1634>, 0x8215ad4 <exec_byte_code+6116>, 
          0x8215ad9 <exec_byte_code+6121>, 0x8215ade <exec_byte_code+6126>, 
          0x8215aaf <exec_byte_code+6079>, 0x8214659 <exec_byte_code+873>, 
          0x8214660 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x821493c <exec_byte_code+1612>, 
          0x8215ab4 <exec_byte_code+6084>, 0x82158ec <exec_byte_code+5628>, 
          0x82158e2 <exec_byte_code+5618>, 0x82157ab <exec_byte_code+5307>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x8216110 <exec_byte_code+7712>, 
          0x82160b4 <exec_byte_code+7620>, 0x82160e2 <exec_byte_code+7666>, 
          0x8215fef <exec_byte_code+7423>, 0x821601d <exec_byte_code+7469>, 
          0x8214a8f <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x8214ac4 <exec_byte_code+2004>, 
          0x8216057 <exec_byte_code+7527>, 0x8214a5b <exec_byte_code+1899>, 
          0x8214af9 <exec_byte_code+2057>, 0x821607f <exec_byte_code+7567>, 
          0x8215e53 <exec_byte_code+7011>, 0x8215e77 <exec_byte_code+7047>, 
          0x8215eaf <exec_byte_code+7103>, 0x8215ee3 <exec_byte_code+7155>, 
          0x8215f57 <exec_byte_code+7271>, 0x8215f7b <exec_byte_code+7307>, 
          0x8215fb3 <exec_byte_code+7363>, 0x8215c77 <exec_byte_code+6535>, 
          0x8215c9b <exec_byte_code+6571>, 0x82162e1 <exec_byte_code+8177>, 
          0x8216316 <exec_byte_code+8230>, 0x8216205 <exec_byte_code+7957>, 
          0x821623a <exec_byte_code+8010>, 0x8216279 <exec_byte_code+8073>, 
          0x82162ad <exec_byte_code+8125>, 0x8216194 <exec_byte_code+7844>, 
          0x8216449 <exec_byte_code+8537>, 0x8216477 <exec_byte_code+8583>, 
          0x821634e <exec_byte_code+8286>, 0x821638c <exec_byte_code+8348>, 
          0x82163cc <exec_byte_code+8412>, 0x8216409 <exec_byte_code+8473>, 
          0x8214fb2 <exec_byte_code+3266>, 0x82155a7 <exec_byte_code+4791>, 
          0x821554a <exec_byte_code+4698>, 0x8215573 <exec_byte_code+4739>, 
          0x821547a <exec_byte_code+4490>, 0x82154ae <exec_byte_code+4542>, 
          0x82154e2 <exec_byte_code+4594>, 0x82152f6 <exec_byte_code+4102>, 
          0x8214699 <exec_byte_code+937>, 0x8215339 <exec_byte_code+4169>, 
          0x8215360 <exec_byte_code+4208>, 0x82153c7 <exec_byte_code+4311>, 
          0x821540d <exec_byte_code+4381>, 0x8215453 <exec_byte_code+4451>, 
          0x8214fef <exec_byte_code+3327>, 0x8215018 <exec_byte_code+3368>, 
          0x8215041 <exec_byte_code+3409>, 0x8215081 <exec_byte_code+3473>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82150b1 <exec_byte_code+3521>, 
          0x82150da <exec_byte_code+3562>, 0x8215103 <exec_byte_code+3603>, 
          0x821512c <exec_byte_code+3644>, 0x8215155 <exec_byte_code+3685>, 
          0x821517e <exec_byte_code+3726>, 0x8214699 <exec_byte_code+937>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82151a5 <exec_byte_code+3765>, 
          0x82151e5 <exec_byte_code+3829>, 0x821520c <exec_byte_code+3868>, 
          0x8215230 <exec_byte_code+3904>, 0x8215268 <exec_byte_code+3960>, 
          0x821529d <exec_byte_code+4013>, 0x8214ccb <exec_byte_code+2523>, 
          0x8214cf0 <exec_byte_code+2560>, 0x8214d25 <exec_byte_code+2613>, 
          0x8214d5d <exec_byte_code+2669>, 0x8214d92 <exec_byte_code+2722>, 
          0x8214dbb <exec_byte_code+2763>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82159f0 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x8215ae5 <exec_byte_code+6133>, 
          0x82149f5 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 0x8215db7 <exec_byte_code+6855>, 
          0x8215cc2 <exec_byte_code+6610>, 0x8215d21 <exec_byte_code+6705>, 
          0x8215710 <exec_byte_code+5152>, 0x82159d7 <exec_byte_code+5863>, 
          0x8214b68 <exec_byte_code+2168>, 0x8215663 <exec_byte_code+4979>, 
          0x8215604 <exec_byte_code+4884>, 0x8215744 <exec_byte_code+5204>, 
          0x821576e <exec_byte_code+5246>, 0x821590e <exec_byte_code+5662>, 
          0x8215955 <exec_byte_code+5733>, 0x8215994 <exec_byte_code+5796>, 
          0x8215b5f <exec_byte_code+6255>, 0x82155db <exec_byte_code+4843>, 
          0x8214de2 <exec_byte_code+2802>, 0x8214e21 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 
          0x8214e45 <exec_byte_code+2901>, 0x8214e69 <exec_byte_code+2937>, 
          0x8214e90 <exec_byte_code+2976>, 0x8214eb4 <exec_byte_code+3012>, 
          0x8214eec <exec_byte_code+3068>, 0x8214f21 <exec_byte_code+3121>, 
          0x8214f59 <exec_byte_code+3177>, 0x8214f8e <exec_byte_code+3230>, 
          0x8214795 <exec_byte_code+1189>, 0x82147ca <exec_byte_code+1242>, 
          0x8214802 <exec_byte_code+1298>, 0x8214826 <exec_byte_code+1334>, 
          0x821485e <exec_byte_code+1390>, 0x8214893 <exec_byte_code+1443>, 
          0x82148c5 <exec_byte_code+1493>, 0x82148f7 <exec_byte_code+1543>, 
          0x8215516 <exec_byte_code+4646>, 0x82152c1 <exec_byte_code+4049>, 
          0x821471f <exec_byte_code+1071>, 0x8214759 <exec_byte_code+1129>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x8215bb4 <exec_byte_code+6340>, 
          0x8215c20 <exec_byte_code+6448>, 0x82164a5 <exec_byte_code+8629>, 
          0x8216528 <exec_byte_code+8760>, 0x821568d <exec_byte_code+5021>, 
          0x8215f17 <exec_byte_code+7207>, 0x82161c8 <exec_byte_code+7896>, 
          0x821538a <exec_byte_code+4250>, 0x8215a79 <exec_byte_code+6025>, 
          0x8214c05 <exec_byte_code+2325>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x8214c48 <exec_byte_code+2392>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x8214c80 <exec_byte_code+2448> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 21
        count_volatile = 139792728
        vectorp = 0x8fe6374
        vectorp_volatile = 0x85393c2
        stack = {
          pc = 0x90507dd "\n", 
          byte_string = 148157673, 
          byte_string_start = 0x90507c4 "\b\t\305\032\033\034\v\203\033", 
          next = 0xbfffdc18
        }
        stack_volatile = {
          pc = 0x1 <Address 0x1 out of bounds>, 
          byte_string = 136151269, 
          byte_string_start = 0x9f06c71 "", 
          next = 0x88f3fd0
        }
        result = 0
        type = (unknown: 2097248)
#5  0x081d61c1 in funcall_lambda (fun=150889373, nargs=1, 
    arg_vector=0xbfffdb88) at eval.c:3039
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        next = 150889368
        lexenv = 139695042
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#6  0x081d6527 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfffdb84) at eval.c:2866
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 150557218
        funcar = -8
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#7  0x0821463f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=-8, maxdepth=28, 
    args_template=139695042, nargs=-1073751160, args=0x2) at bytecode.c:919
        targets = {0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x8214782 <exec_byte_code+1170>, 0x8214787 <exec_byte_code+1175>, 
          0x821478c <exec_byte_code+1180>, 0x82144da <exec_byte_code+490>, 
          0x82144e0 <exec_byte_code+496>, 0x8214ba9 <exec_byte_code+2233>, 
          0x8215a30 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 0x8214be8 <exec_byte_code+2296>, 
          0x8214bf5 <exec_byte_code+2309>, 0x8214bde <exec_byte_code+2286>, 
          0x8214be3 <exec_byte_code+2291>, 0x821450b <exec_byte_code+539>, 
          0x8214510 <exec_byte_code+544>, 0x82149c5 <exec_byte_code+1749>, 
          0x8214cab <exec_byte_code+2491>, 0x8214b2d <exec_byte_code+2109>, 
          0x8214b32 <exec_byte_code+2114>, 0x8214b9f <exec_byte_code+2223>, 
          0x8214ba4 <exec_byte_code+2228>, 0x8214569 <exec_byte_code+633>, 
          0x8214570 <exec_byte_code+640>, 0x8214b57 <exec_byte_code+2151>, 
          0x8214b37 <exec_byte_code+2119>, 0x82149a5 <exec_byte_code+1717>, 
          0x82149aa <exec_byte_code+1722>, 0x82149af <exec_byte_code+1727>, 
          0x82149b5 <exec_byte_code+1733>, 0x82145e1 <exec_byte_code+753>, 
          0x82145e8 <exec_byte_code+760>, 0x8214b8e <exec_byte_code+2206>, 
          0x8214985 <exec_byte_code+1685>, 0x8214972 <exec_byte_code+1666>, 
          0x8214977 <exec_byte_code+1671>, 0x821497c <exec_byte_code+1676>, 
          0x821494d <exec_byte_code+1629>, 0x821461a <exec_byte_code+810>, 
          0x8214620 <exec_byte_code+816>, 0x821492b <exec_byte_code+1595>, 
          0x8214952 <exec_byte_code+1634>, 0x8215ad4 <exec_byte_code+6116>, 
          0x8215ad9 <exec_byte_code+6121>, 0x8215ade <exec_byte_code+6126>, 
          0x8215aaf <exec_byte_code+6079>, 0x8214659 <exec_byte_code+873>, 
          0x8214660 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x821493c <exec_byte_code+1612>, 
          0x8215ab4 <exec_byte_code+6084>, 0x82158ec <exec_byte_code+5628>, 
          0x82158e2 <exec_byte_code+5618>, 0x82157ab <exec_byte_code+5307>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x8216110 <exec_byte_code+7712>, 
          0x82160b4 <exec_byte_code+7620>, 0x82160e2 <exec_byte_code+7666>, 
          0x8215fef <exec_byte_code+7423>, 0x821601d <exec_byte_code+7469>, 
          0x8214a8f <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x8214ac4 <exec_byte_code+2004>, 
          0x8216057 <exec_byte_code+7527>, 0x8214a5b <exec_byte_code+1899>, 
          0x8214af9 <exec_byte_code+2057>, 0x821607f <exec_byte_code+7567>, 
          0x8215e53 <exec_byte_code+7011>, 0x8215e77 <exec_byte_code+7047>, 
          0x8215eaf <exec_byte_code+7103>, 0x8215ee3 <exec_byte_code+7155>, 
          0x8215f57 <exec_byte_code+7271>, 0x8215f7b <exec_byte_code+7307>, 
          0x8215fb3 <exec_byte_code+7363>, 0x8215c77 <exec_byte_code+6535>, 
          0x8215c9b <exec_byte_code+6571>, 0x82162e1 <exec_byte_code+8177>, 
          0x8216316 <exec_byte_code+8230>, 0x8216205 <exec_byte_code+7957>, 
          0x821623a <exec_byte_code+8010>, 0x8216279 <exec_byte_code+8073>, 
          0x82162ad <exec_byte_code+8125>, 0x8216194 <exec_byte_code+7844>, 
          0x8216449 <exec_byte_code+8537>, 0x8216477 <exec_byte_code+8583>, 
          0x821634e <exec_byte_code+8286>, 0x821638c <exec_byte_code+8348>, 
          0x82163cc <exec_byte_code+8412>, 0x8216409 <exec_byte_code+8473>, 
          0x8214fb2 <exec_byte_code+3266>, 0x82155a7 <exec_byte_code+4791>, 
          0x821554a <exec_byte_code+4698>, 0x8215573 <exec_byte_code+4739>, 
          0x821547a <exec_byte_code+4490>, 0x82154ae <exec_byte_code+4542>, 
          0x82154e2 <exec_byte_code+4594>, 0x82152f6 <exec_byte_code+4102>, 
          0x8214699 <exec_byte_code+937>, 0x8215339 <exec_byte_code+4169>, 
          0x8215360 <exec_byte_code+4208>, 0x82153c7 <exec_byte_code+4311>, 
          0x821540d <exec_byte_code+4381>, 0x8215453 <exec_byte_code+4451>, 
          0x8214fef <exec_byte_code+3327>, 0x8215018 <exec_byte_code+3368>, 
          0x8215041 <exec_byte_code+3409>, 0x8215081 <exec_byte_code+3473>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82150b1 <exec_byte_code+3521>, 
          0x82150da <exec_byte_code+3562>, 0x8215103 <exec_byte_code+3603>, 
          0x821512c <exec_byte_code+3644>, 0x8215155 <exec_byte_code+3685>, 
          0x821517e <exec_byte_code+3726>, 0x8214699 <exec_byte_code+937>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82151a5 <exec_byte_code+3765>, 
          0x82151e5 <exec_byte_code+3829>, 0x821520c <exec_byte_code+3868>, 
          0x8215230 <exec_byte_code+3904>, 0x8215268 <exec_byte_code+3960>, 
          0x821529d <exec_byte_code+4013>, 0x8214ccb <exec_byte_code+2523>, 
          0x8214cf0 <exec_byte_code+2560>, 0x8214d25 <exec_byte_code+2613>, 
          0x8214d5d <exec_byte_code+2669>, 0x8214d92 <exec_byte_code+2722>, 
          0x8214dbb <exec_byte_code+2763>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82159f0 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x8215ae5 <exec_byte_code+6133>, 
          0x82149f5 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 0x8215db7 <exec_byte_code+6855>, 
          0x8215cc2 <exec_byte_code+6610>, 0x8215d21 <exec_byte_code+6705>, 
          0x8215710 <exec_byte_code+5152>, 0x82159d7 <exec_byte_code+5863>, 
          0x8214b68 <exec_byte_code+2168>, 0x8215663 <exec_byte_code+4979>, 
          0x8215604 <exec_byte_code+4884>, 0x8215744 <exec_byte_code+5204>, 
          0x821576e <exec_byte_code+5246>, 0x821590e <exec_byte_code+5662>, 
          0x8215955 <exec_byte_code+5733>, 0x8215994 <exec_byte_code+5796>, 
          0x8215b5f <exec_byte_code+6255>, 0x82155db <exec_byte_code+4843>, 
          0x8214de2 <exec_byte_code+2802>, 0x8214e21 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 
          0x8214e45 <exec_byte_code+2901>, 0x8214e69 <exec_byte_code+2937>, 
          0x8214e90 <exec_byte_code+2976>, 0x8214eb4 <exec_byte_code+3012>, 
          0x8214eec <exec_byte_code+3068>, 0x8214f21 <exec_byte_code+3121>, 
          0x8214f59 <exec_byte_code+3177>, 0x8214f8e <exec_byte_code+3230>, 
          0x8214795 <exec_byte_code+1189>, 0x82147ca <exec_byte_code+1242>, 
          0x8214802 <exec_byte_code+1298>, 0x8214826 <exec_byte_code+1334>, 
          0x821485e <exec_byte_code+1390>, 0x8214893 <exec_byte_code+1443>, 
          0x82148c5 <exec_byte_code+1493>, 0x82148f7 <exec_byte_code+1543>, 
          0x8215516 <exec_byte_code+4646>, 0x82152c1 <exec_byte_code+4049>, 
          0x821471f <exec_byte_code+1071>, 0x8214759 <exec_byte_code+1129>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x8215bb4 <exec_byte_code+6340>, 
          0x8215c20 <exec_byte_code+6448>, 0x82164a5 <exec_byte_code+8629>, 
          0x8216528 <exec_byte_code+8760>, 0x821568d <exec_byte_code+5021>, 
          0x8215f17 <exec_byte_code+7207>, 0x82161c8 <exec_byte_code+7896>, 
          0x821538a <exec_byte_code+4250>, 0x8215a79 <exec_byte_code+6025>, 
          0x8214c05 <exec_byte_code+2325>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x8214c48 <exec_byte_code+2392>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x8214c80 <exec_byte_code+2448> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 13
        count_volatile = 143606048
        vectorp = 0x8f2600c
        vectorp_volatile = 0x88f3fd0
        stack = {
          pc = 0x904a946 "\203]", 
          byte_string = 150014561, 
          byte_string_start = 0x904a908 "\306\307!\210\310\311\312\b\313\314$͉\031\032\033\034\r\315\036\027\211\036\030\203o", 
          next = 0xbfffde68
        }
        stack_volatile = {
          pc = 0x85393c2 "", 
          byte_string = 0, 
          byte_string_start = 0xbfffdcc8 "", 
          next = 0x8386fbd <pure+679261>
        }
        result = 0
        type = (unknown: 2097248)
#8  0x081d61c1 in funcall_lambda (fun=150102141, nargs=0, 
    arg_vector=0xbfffdddc) at eval.c:3039
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        next = 150102136
        lexenv = 139695042
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#9  0x081d6527 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfffddd8) at eval.c:2866
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 150557098
        funcar = -8
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#10 0x081d796a in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0xbfffddd8) at eval.c:2287
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = <optimized out>
        funcall_args = 0x0
        fun = 150557098
        retval = <optimized out>
        gcpro1 = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
#11 0x081d6947 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfffddd4) at eval.c:2786
        fun = 139290813
        original_fun = 139767674
        funcar = -8
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#12 0x0821463f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=-8, maxdepth=16, 
    args_template=139695042, nargs=-1073750564, args=0x3) at bytecode.c:919
        targets = {0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x8214782 <exec_byte_code+1170>, 0x8214787 <exec_byte_code+1175>, 
          0x821478c <exec_byte_code+1180>, 0x82144da <exec_byte_code+490>, 
          0x82144e0 <exec_byte_code+496>, 0x8214ba9 <exec_byte_code+2233>, 
          0x8215a30 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 0x8214be8 <exec_byte_code+2296>, 
          0x8214bf5 <exec_byte_code+2309>, 0x8214bde <exec_byte_code+2286>, 
          0x8214be3 <exec_byte_code+2291>, 0x821450b <exec_byte_code+539>, 
          0x8214510 <exec_byte_code+544>, 0x82149c5 <exec_byte_code+1749>, 
          0x8214cab <exec_byte_code+2491>, 0x8214b2d <exec_byte_code+2109>, 
          0x8214b32 <exec_byte_code+2114>, 0x8214b9f <exec_byte_code+2223>, 
          0x8214ba4 <exec_byte_code+2228>, 0x8214569 <exec_byte_code+633>, 
          0x8214570 <exec_byte_code+640>, 0x8214b57 <exec_byte_code+2151>, 
          0x8214b37 <exec_byte_code+2119>, 0x82149a5 <exec_byte_code+1717>, 
          0x82149aa <exec_byte_code+1722>, 0x82149af <exec_byte_code+1727>, 
          0x82149b5 <exec_byte_code+1733>, 0x82145e1 <exec_byte_code+753>, 
          0x82145e8 <exec_byte_code+760>, 0x8214b8e <exec_byte_code+2206>, 
          0x8214985 <exec_byte_code+1685>, 0x8214972 <exec_byte_code+1666>, 
          0x8214977 <exec_byte_code+1671>, 0x821497c <exec_byte_code+1676>, 
          0x821494d <exec_byte_code+1629>, 0x821461a <exec_byte_code+810>, 
          0x8214620 <exec_byte_code+816>, 0x821492b <exec_byte_code+1595>, 
          0x8214952 <exec_byte_code+1634>, 0x8215ad4 <exec_byte_code+6116>, 
          0x8215ad9 <exec_byte_code+6121>, 0x8215ade <exec_byte_code+6126>, 
          0x8215aaf <exec_byte_code+6079>, 0x8214659 <exec_byte_code+873>, 
          0x8214660 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x821493c <exec_byte_code+1612>, 
          0x8215ab4 <exec_byte_code+6084>, 0x82158ec <exec_byte_code+5628>, 
          0x82158e2 <exec_byte_code+5618>, 0x82157ab <exec_byte_code+5307>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x8216110 <exec_byte_code+7712>, 
          0x82160b4 <exec_byte_code+7620>, 0x82160e2 <exec_byte_code+7666>, 
          0x8215fef <exec_byte_code+7423>, 0x821601d <exec_byte_code+7469>, 
          0x8214a8f <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x8214ac4 <exec_byte_code+2004>, 
          0x8216057 <exec_byte_code+7527>, 0x8214a5b <exec_byte_code+1899>, 
          0x8214af9 <exec_byte_code+2057>, 0x821607f <exec_byte_code+7567>, 
          0x8215e53 <exec_byte_code+7011>, 0x8215e77 <exec_byte_code+7047>, 
          0x8215eaf <exec_byte_code+7103>, 0x8215ee3 <exec_byte_code+7155>, 
          0x8215f57 <exec_byte_code+7271>, 0x8215f7b <exec_byte_code+7307>, 
          0x8215fb3 <exec_byte_code+7363>, 0x8215c77 <exec_byte_code+6535>, 
          0x8215c9b <exec_byte_code+6571>, 0x82162e1 <exec_byte_code+8177>, 
          0x8216316 <exec_byte_code+8230>, 0x8216205 <exec_byte_code+7957>, 
          0x821623a <exec_byte_code+8010>, 0x8216279 <exec_byte_code+8073>, 
          0x82162ad <exec_byte_code+8125>, 0x8216194 <exec_byte_code+7844>, 
          0x8216449 <exec_byte_code+8537>, 0x8216477 <exec_byte_code+8583>, 
          0x821634e <exec_byte_code+8286>, 0x821638c <exec_byte_code+8348>, 
          0x82163cc <exec_byte_code+8412>, 0x8216409 <exec_byte_code+8473>, 
          0x8214fb2 <exec_byte_code+3266>, 0x82155a7 <exec_byte_code+4791>, 
          0x821554a <exec_byte_code+4698>, 0x8215573 <exec_byte_code+4739>, 
          0x821547a <exec_byte_code+4490>, 0x82154ae <exec_byte_code+4542>, 
          0x82154e2 <exec_byte_code+4594>, 0x82152f6 <exec_byte_code+4102>, 
          0x8214699 <exec_byte_code+937>, 0x8215339 <exec_byte_code+4169>, 
          0x8215360 <exec_byte_code+4208>, 0x82153c7 <exec_byte_code+4311>, 
          0x821540d <exec_byte_code+4381>, 0x8215453 <exec_byte_code+4451>, 
          0x8214fef <exec_byte_code+3327>, 0x8215018 <exec_byte_code+3368>, 
          0x8215041 <exec_byte_code+3409>, 0x8215081 <exec_byte_code+3473>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82150b1 <exec_byte_code+3521>, 
          0x82150da <exec_byte_code+3562>, 0x8215103 <exec_byte_code+3603>, 
          0x821512c <exec_byte_code+3644>, 0x8215155 <exec_byte_code+3685>, 
          0x821517e <exec_byte_code+3726>, 0x8214699 <exec_byte_code+937>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82151a5 <exec_byte_code+3765>, 
          0x82151e5 <exec_byte_code+3829>, 0x821520c <exec_byte_code+3868>, 
          0x8215230 <exec_byte_code+3904>, 0x8215268 <exec_byte_code+3960>, 
          0x821529d <exec_byte_code+4013>, 0x8214ccb <exec_byte_code+2523>, 
          0x8214cf0 <exec_byte_code+2560>, 0x8214d25 <exec_byte_code+2613>, 
          0x8214d5d <exec_byte_code+2669>, 0x8214d92 <exec_byte_code+2722>, 
          0x8214dbb <exec_byte_code+2763>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82159f0 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x8215ae5 <exec_byte_code+6133>, 
          0x82149f5 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 0x8215db7 <exec_byte_code+6855>, 
          0x8215cc2 <exec_byte_code+6610>, 0x8215d21 <exec_byte_code+6705>, 
          0x8215710 <exec_byte_code+5152>, 0x82159d7 <exec_byte_code+5863>, 
          0x8214b68 <exec_byte_code+2168>, 0x8215663 <exec_byte_code+4979>, 
          0x8215604 <exec_byte_code+4884>, 0x8215744 <exec_byte_code+5204>, 
          0x821576e <exec_byte_code+5246>, 0x821590e <exec_byte_code+5662>, 
          0x8215955 <exec_byte_code+5733>, 0x8215994 <exec_byte_code+5796>, 
          0x8215b5f <exec_byte_code+6255>, 0x82155db <exec_byte_code+4843>, 
          0x8214de2 <exec_byte_code+2802>, 0x8214e21 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 
          0x8214e45 <exec_byte_code+2901>, 0x8214e69 <exec_byte_code+2937>, 
          0x8214e90 <exec_byte_code+2976>, 0x8214eb4 <exec_byte_code+3012>, 
          0x8214eec <exec_byte_code+3068>, 0x8214f21 <exec_byte_code+3121>, 
          0x8214f59 <exec_byte_code+3177>, 0x8214f8e <exec_byte_code+3230>, 
          0x8214795 <exec_byte_code+1189>, 0x82147ca <exec_byte_code+1242>, 
          0x8214802 <exec_byte_code+1298>, 0x8214826 <exec_byte_code+1334>, 
          0x821485e <exec_byte_code+1390>, 0x8214893 <exec_byte_code+1443>, 
          0x82148c5 <exec_byte_code+1493>, 0x82148f7 <exec_byte_code+1543>, 
          0x8215516 <exec_byte_code+4646>, 0x82152c1 <exec_byte_code+4049>, 
          0x821471f <exec_byte_code+1071>, 0x8214759 <exec_byte_code+1129>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x8215bb4 <exec_byte_code+6340>, 
          0x8215c20 <exec_byte_code+6448>, 0x82164a5 <exec_byte_code+8629>, 
          0x8216528 <exec_byte_code+8760>, 0x821568d <exec_byte_code+5021>, 
          0x8215f17 <exec_byte_code+7207>, 0x82161c8 <exec_byte_code+7896>, 
          0x821538a <exec_byte_code+4250>, 0x8215a79 <exec_byte_code+6025>, 
          0x8214c05 <exec_byte_code+2325>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x8214c48 <exec_byte_code+2392>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x8214c80 <exec_byte_code+2448> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 10
        count_volatile = 143685284
        vectorp = 0x83876cc <pure+681068>
        vectorp_volatile = 0xb7c5c408 <_XSetLastRequestRead+8>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x84547d4 <pure+1521012> "\210)\301\207", 
          byte_string = 137918129, 
          byte_string_start = 0x84547cb <pure+1521003> "r\301\b\302H\b\303H\"\210)\301\207", 
          next = 0xbfffe098
        }
        stack_volatile = {
          pc = 0x24 <Address 0x24 out of bounds>, 
          byte_string = -1227962654, 
          byte_string_start = 0x88de360 "", 
          next = 0x3479c
        }
        result = 0
        type = (unknown: 2097248)
#13 0x082170a8 in Fbyte_code (bytestr=137918129, vector=137918157, maxdepth=16)
    at bytecode.c:482
No locals.
#14 0x081d5afa in eval_sub (form=137918118) at eval.c:2181
        numargs = 139295280
        args_left = <optimized out>
        i = 3
        maxargs = 3
        argvals = {137918129, 137918157, 16, 0, 136143320, 10, 139695042, 20}
        fun = 139295285
        val = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 3
        original_args = 137918126
        funcar = -8
#15 0x081d94e3 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=141879522, 
    bodyform=137918118, handlers=137918182) at eval.c:1313
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        oldhandlerlist = 0x88fca28
        clausenb = <optimized out>
#16 0x08215976 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=-8, maxdepth=20, 
    args_template=139695042, nargs=-1073750012, args=0x8f) at bytecode.c:1169
        targets = {0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x8214782 <exec_byte_code+1170>, 0x8214787 <exec_byte_code+1175>, 
          0x821478c <exec_byte_code+1180>, 0x82144da <exec_byte_code+490>, 
          0x82144e0 <exec_byte_code+496>, 0x8214ba9 <exec_byte_code+2233>, 
          0x8215a30 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 0x8214be8 <exec_byte_code+2296>, 
          0x8214bf5 <exec_byte_code+2309>, 0x8214bde <exec_byte_code+2286>, 
          0x8214be3 <exec_byte_code+2291>, 0x821450b <exec_byte_code+539>, 
          0x8214510 <exec_byte_code+544>, 0x82149c5 <exec_byte_code+1749>, 
          0x8214cab <exec_byte_code+2491>, 0x8214b2d <exec_byte_code+2109>, 
          0x8214b32 <exec_byte_code+2114>, 0x8214b9f <exec_byte_code+2223>, 
          0x8214ba4 <exec_byte_code+2228>, 0x8214569 <exec_byte_code+633>, 
          0x8214570 <exec_byte_code+640>, 0x8214b57 <exec_byte_code+2151>, 
          0x8214b37 <exec_byte_code+2119>, 0x82149a5 <exec_byte_code+1717>, 
          0x82149aa <exec_byte_code+1722>, 0x82149af <exec_byte_code+1727>, 
          0x82149b5 <exec_byte_code+1733>, 0x82145e1 <exec_byte_code+753>, 
          0x82145e8 <exec_byte_code+760>, 0x8214b8e <exec_byte_code+2206>, 
          0x8214985 <exec_byte_code+1685>, 0x8214972 <exec_byte_code+1666>, 
          0x8214977 <exec_byte_code+1671>, 0x821497c <exec_byte_code+1676>, 
          0x821494d <exec_byte_code+1629>, 0x821461a <exec_byte_code+810>, 
          0x8214620 <exec_byte_code+816>, 0x821492b <exec_byte_code+1595>, 
          0x8214952 <exec_byte_code+1634>, 0x8215ad4 <exec_byte_code+6116>, 
          0x8215ad9 <exec_byte_code+6121>, 0x8215ade <exec_byte_code+6126>, 
          0x8215aaf <exec_byte_code+6079>, 0x8214659 <exec_byte_code+873>, 
          0x8214660 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x821493c <exec_byte_code+1612>, 
          0x8215ab4 <exec_byte_code+6084>, 0x82158ec <exec_byte_code+5628>, 
          0x82158e2 <exec_byte_code+5618>, 0x82157ab <exec_byte_code+5307>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x8216110 <exec_byte_code+7712>, 
          0x82160b4 <exec_byte_code+7620>, 0x82160e2 <exec_byte_code+7666>, 
          0x8215fef <exec_byte_code+7423>, 0x821601d <exec_byte_code+7469>, 
          0x8214a8f <exec_byte_code+1951>, 0x8214ac4 <exec_byte_code+2004>, 
          0x8216057 <exec_byte_code+7527>, 0x8214a5b <exec_byte_code+1899>, 
          0x8214af9 <exec_byte_code+2057>, 0x821607f <exec_byte_code+7567>, 
          0x8215e53 <exec_byte_code+7011>, 0x8215e77 <exec_byte_code+7047>, 
          0x8215eaf <exec_byte_code+7103>, 0x8215ee3 <exec_byte_code+7155>, 
          0x8215f57 <exec_byte_code+7271>, 0x8215f7b <exec_byte_code+7307>, 
          0x8215fb3 <exec_byte_code+7363>, 0x8215c77 <exec_byte_code+6535>, 
          0x8215c9b <exec_byte_code+6571>, 0x82162e1 <exec_byte_code+8177>, 
          0x8216316 <exec_byte_code+8230>, 0x8216205 <exec_byte_code+7957>, 
          0x821623a <exec_byte_code+8010>, 0x8216279 <exec_byte_code+8073>, 
          0x82162ad <exec_byte_code+8125>, 0x8216194 <exec_byte_code+7844>, 
          0x8216449 <exec_byte_code+8537>, 0x8216477 <exec_byte_code+8583>, 
          0x821634e <exec_byte_code+8286>, 0x821638c <exec_byte_code+8348>, 
          0x82163cc <exec_byte_code+8412>, 0x8216409 <exec_byte_code+8473>, 
          0x8214fb2 <exec_byte_code+3266>, 0x82155a7 <exec_byte_code+4791>, 
          0x821554a <exec_byte_code+4698>, 0x8215573 <exec_byte_code+4739>, 
          0x821547a <exec_byte_code+4490>, 0x82154ae <exec_byte_code+4542>, 
          0x82154e2 <exec_byte_code+4594>, 0x82152f6 <exec_byte_code+4102>, 
          0x8214699 <exec_byte_code+937>, 0x8215339 <exec_byte_code+4169>, 
          0x8215360 <exec_byte_code+4208>, 0x82153c7 <exec_byte_code+4311>, 
          0x821540d <exec_byte_code+4381>, 0x8215453 <exec_byte_code+4451>, 
          0x8214fef <exec_byte_code+3327>, 0x8215018 <exec_byte_code+3368>, 
          0x8215041 <exec_byte_code+3409>, 0x8215081 <exec_byte_code+3473>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82150b1 <exec_byte_code+3521>, 
          0x82150da <exec_byte_code+3562>, 0x8215103 <exec_byte_code+3603>, 
          0x821512c <exec_byte_code+3644>, 0x8215155 <exec_byte_code+3685>, 
          0x821517e <exec_byte_code+3726>, 0x8214699 <exec_byte_code+937>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82151a5 <exec_byte_code+3765>, 
          0x82151e5 <exec_byte_code+3829>, 0x821520c <exec_byte_code+3868>, 
          0x8215230 <exec_byte_code+3904>, 0x8215268 <exec_byte_code+3960>, 
          0x821529d <exec_byte_code+4013>, 0x8214ccb <exec_byte_code+2523>, 
          0x8214cf0 <exec_byte_code+2560>, 0x8214d25 <exec_byte_code+2613>, 
          0x8214d5d <exec_byte_code+2669>, 0x8214d92 <exec_byte_code+2722>, 
          0x8214dbb <exec_byte_code+2763>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82159f0 <exec_byte_code+5888>, 0x8215ae5 <exec_byte_code+6133>, 
          0x82149f5 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 0x8215db7 <exec_byte_code+6855>, 
          0x8215cc2 <exec_byte_code+6610>, 0x8215d21 <exec_byte_code+6705>, 
          0x8215710 <exec_byte_code+5152>, 0x82159d7 <exec_byte_code+5863>, 
          0x8214b68 <exec_byte_code+2168>, 0x8215663 <exec_byte_code+4979>, 
          0x8215604 <exec_byte_code+4884>, 0x8215744 <exec_byte_code+5204>, 
          0x821576e <exec_byte_code+5246>, 0x821590e <exec_byte_code+5662>, 
          0x8215955 <exec_byte_code+5733>, 0x8215994 <exec_byte_code+5796>, 
          0x8215b5f <exec_byte_code+6255>, 0x82155db <exec_byte_code+4843>, 
          0x8214de2 <exec_byte_code+2802>, 0x8214e21 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 
          0x8214e45 <exec_byte_code+2901>, 0x8214e69 <exec_byte_code+2937>, 
          0x8214e90 <exec_byte_code+2976>, 0x8214eb4 <exec_byte_code+3012>, 
          0x8214eec <exec_byte_code+3068>, 0x8214f21 <exec_byte_code+3121>, 
          0x8214f59 <exec_byte_code+3177>, 0x8214f8e <exec_byte_code+3230>, 
          0x8214795 <exec_byte_code+1189>, 0x82147ca <exec_byte_code+1242>, 
          0x8214802 <exec_byte_code+1298>, 0x8214826 <exec_byte_code+1334>, 
          0x821485e <exec_byte_code+1390>, 0x8214893 <exec_byte_code+1443>, 
          0x82148c5 <exec_byte_code+1493>, 0x82148f7 <exec_byte_code+1543>, 
          0x8215516 <exec_byte_code+4646>, 0x82152c1 <exec_byte_code+4049>, 
          0x821471f <exec_byte_code+1071>, 0x8214759 <exec_byte_code+1129>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x8215bb4 <exec_byte_code+6340>, 
          0x8215c20 <exec_byte_code+6448>, 0x82164a5 <exec_byte_code+8629>, 
          0x8216528 <exec_byte_code+8760>, 0x821568d <exec_byte_code+5021>, 
          0x8215f17 <exec_byte_code+7207>, 0x82161c8 <exec_byte_code+7896>, 
          0x821538a <exec_byte_code+4250>, 0x8215a79 <exec_byte_code+6025>, 
          0x8214c05 <exec_byte_code+2325>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x8214c48 <exec_byte_code+2392>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x82146c3 <exec_byte_code+979>, 
          0x8214c80 <exec_byte_code+2448> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 6
        count_volatile = -1073749592
        vectorp = 0x838762c <pure+680908>
        vectorp_volatile = 0x81dd127 <Flength+439>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x845484f <pure+1521135> "\210\016\027\205\213", 
          byte_string = 137917977, 
          byte_string_start = 0x84547d9 <pure+1521017> "\b\021\n\020\v\022\306\034\v\033\307\v!\206\026", 
          next = 0x0
        }
        stack_volatile = {
          pc = 0x1 <Address 0x1 out of bounds>, 
          byte_string = 136151269, 
          byte_string_start = 0x85393c2 "", 
          next = 0x9e5e4d6
        }
        result = 0
        type = (unknown: 2097248)
#17 0x081d61c1 in funcall_lambda (fun=137917957, nargs=1, 
    arg_vector=0xbfffe1ac) at eval.c:3039
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        next = 137917952
        lexenv = 139695042
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#18 0x081d6527 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfffe1a8) at eval.c:2866
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 139719514
        funcar = -8
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#19 0x081d6b87 in call1 (fn=139719514, arg1=150704741) at eval.c:2604
        ret_ungc_val = 0
        args = {139719514, 150704741}
#20 0x0815972a in timer_check_2 (idle_timers=<optimized out>, 
    timers=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:4502
        old_deactivate_mark = 139695042
        idle_timer_ripe = <optimized out>
        timer = 153746389
        timer_time = {
          tv_sec = 1387205350, 
          tv_nsec = 0
        }
        timer_difference = <optimized out>
        idle_timer_difference = <optimized out>
        ripe = <optimized out>
        idle_timer = <optimized out>
        idle_timer_time = {
          tv_sec = 60, 
          tv_nsec = 0
        }
        timer_ripe = <optimized out>
        idleness_now = {
          tv_sec = 60, 
          tv_nsec = 13875498
        }
        chosen_timer = 150704741
        now = {
          tv_sec = 1387205348, 
          tv_nsec = 322855923
        }
#21 timer_check () at keyboard.c:4569
        nexttime = <optimized out>
        timers = 166061294
        idle_timers = 166061262
        tem = <optimized out>
#22 0x08159ac4 in readable_events (flags=1) at keyboard.c:3436
No locals.
#23 0x0815b4bf in get_input_pending (flags=1) at keyboard.c:6753
No locals.
#24 0x0815f20a in detect_input_pending_run_timers (do_display=true)
    at keyboard.c:9876
        old_timers_run = 1412
#25 0x0821cdd1 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=<optimized out>, 
    nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=139695042, 
    wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4680
        old_timers_run = 1412
        old_buffer = 0xa17f498
        old_window = 142196205
        leave = false
        timeout_reduced_for_timers = 237
        channel = <optimized out>
        nfds = 0
        Available = {
          fds_bits = {2097408, 0 <repeats 31 times>}
        }
        Writeok = {
          fds_bits = {0 <repeats 32 times>}
        }
        check_write = <optimized out>
        check_delay = <optimized out>
        no_avail = <optimized out>
        xerrno = 11
        proc = <optimized out>
        timeout = {
          tv_sec = 13, 
          tv_nsec = 822098043
        }
        end_time = {
          tv_sec = 166413640, 
          tv_nsec = 143605776
        }
        wait_channel = -1
        got_some_input = true
#26 0x0815b976 in kbd_buffer_get_event (end_time=0x0, 
    used_mouse_menu=0xbfffea4f, kbp=<synthetic pointer>) at keyboard.c:3894
        do_display = <optimized out>
        obj = <optimized out>
#27 read_event_from_main_queue (used_mouse_menu=0xbfffea4f, 
    local_getcjmp=0xbfffe814, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:2239
        c = <optimized out>
        save_jump = {{
            __jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}, 
            __mask_was_saved = 0, 
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {0 <repeats 32 times>}
            }
          }}
        kb = 0x6
#28 read_decoded_event_from_main_queue (end_time=0x0, 
    local_getcjmp=0xbfffe814, prev_event=139695042, used_mouse_menu=0xbfffea4f)
    at keyboard.c:2302
        terminal = <optimized out>
        events = {166061878, 6, 6, 29, 989208476, 1387205350, 0, 60, 0, 
          154307072, 139695042, 167687112, 1, 1412, -1073747967, 1}
        n = 0
#29 0x0816048c in read_char (commandflag=1, map=165260678, 
    prev_event=139695042, used_mouse_menu=0xbfffea4f, end_time=0x0)
    at keyboard.c:2888
        c = 139695042
        local_getcjmp = {{
            __jmpbuf = {-1073747948, 141144829, 139695042, 139695042, 
              -661739300, 213078963}, 
            __mask_was_saved = 0, 
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {141477042, 139695042, 169342109, 136522197, 169342104, 
                139695042, 169342104, 139695042, 5477290, 3221219504, 3, 
                3221219504, 138897600, 0, 141793856, 136056227, 141887762, 
                167280038, 169342104, 136101115, 141793856, 141887762, 
                141901976, 136057630, 2, 141477042, 144305973, 1569944, 
                169342104, 144524592, 141901984, 135702457}
            }
          }}
        save_jump = {{
            __jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}, 
            __mask_was_saved = 0, 
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {0 <repeats 32 times>}
            }
          }}
        tem = <optimized out>
        save = <optimized out>
        previous_echo_area_message = 139695042
        also_record = 139695042
        reread = false
        polling_stopped_here = true
        orig_kboard = 0x8919970
#30 0x08161abe in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0xbfffeab8, prompt=139695042, 
    dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true, 
    fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false, bufsize=30)
    at keyboard.c:9071
        interrupted_kboard = 0x8919970
        interrupted_frame = 0x879c1f0
        key = <optimized out>
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        new_binding = <optimized out>
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = 165260678
        first_event = 139695042
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        fkey = {
          parent = 141623174, 
          map = 141623174, 
          start = 0, 
          end = 0
        }
        keytran = {
          parent = 139682574, 
          map = 139682574, 
          start = 0, 
          end = 0
        }
        indec = {
          parent = 141623182, 
          map = 141623182, 
          start = 0, 
          end = 0
        }
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = 139695042
        original_uppercase = 136138780
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        dummyflag = false
        starting_buffer = 0xa17f498
        fake_prefixed_keys = 139695042
#31 0x0816337e in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1445
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {139720426, 104, 139726098, 168188454, 137237105, 137425605, 
          143605744, 168188454, -1073747161, 135629973, 139726098, 168188454, 
          137237105, 137425605, -1073747161, 139695042, 139695042, 135630272, 
          168188454, -1073747161, 119, 2, 141365566, 143605728, -1073746792, 
          139695042, 141365566, 5477314, -1073746792, 0}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 1937
        prev_buffer = 0xa17f498
#32 0x081d4748 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x8163160 <command_loop_1>, 
    handlers=139728074, hfun=0x8158ce0 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1344
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x88fca28
#33 0x08157335 in command_loop_2 (ignore=139695042) at keyboard.c:1170
        val = 0
#34 0x081d466b in internal_catch (tag=139726122, 
    func=0x8157310 <command_loop_2>, arg=139695042) at eval.c:1108
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x85393a2
#35 0x0815884a in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1149
No locals.
#36 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
        val = 0
#37 0x08158b20 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:841
        buffer = 139695042
#38 0x08057992 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0xbfffed34) at emacs.c:1634
        dummy = -1226091548
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
        dumping = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 8388608, 
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0xffffffff <Address 0xffffffff out of bounds>
        original_pwd = 0x1 <Address 0x1 out of bounds>

Lisp Backtrace:
"recentf-include-p" (0xbfffdb88)
"recentf-cleanup" (0xbfffdddc)
"apply" (0xbfffddd8)
"byte-code" (0xbfffdf2c)
"timer-event-handler" (0xbfffe1ac)
(gdb) 

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.3 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2013-12-16 on geodiff-mac3
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11304000
Configured using:
 `configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --enable-checking'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  paredit-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent input:
q M-x g n u s <C-backspace> r e p o r t - e m <tab> 
<return>

Recent messages:
Loading /home/youngfrog/.recentf...done
Loading /home/youngfrog/org/makeadefun.el (source)...done
Loading /home/youngfrog/org/shell-mode-filter.el (source)...done
Loading /home/youngfrog/org/emacs.el (source)...done
Loading /home/youngfrog/sources/twittering-mode/twittering-mode.el (source)...
../../twittering-mode/twittering-mode.el: `flet' is an obsolete macro (as of 24.3); use either `cl-flet' or `cl-letf'.
Loading /home/youngfrog/sources/twittering-mode/twittering-mode.el (source)...done
Loading /home/youngfrog/sources/yank-highlight/gistfile1.el (source)...done
Loading /home/youngfrog/sources/add-arrow-to-eval-last-sexp/gistfile1.txt...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/lisp/asy-mode hides /usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf/asymptote/asy-mode
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-table
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-element
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-list
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-info
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-install
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-version
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-src
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-id
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20131118.1516/.dir-locals hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail paredit hideshow
twittering-mode epa epg tls url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util xml achievements
basic-achievements achievements-functions autoinsert use-package
diminish bind-key ac-nrepl-autoloads achievements-autoloads
ack-and-a-half-autoloads ampc-autoloads auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads
boxquote-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
color-theme-solarized-autoloads color-theme-autoloads
col-highlight-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads csv-nav-autoloads
dropbox-autoloads dtrt-indent-autoloads eimp-autoloads elnode-autoloads
db-autoloads creole-autoloads fakir-autoloads fic-ext-mode-autoloads
find-file-in-project-autoloads flx-autoloads hl-line+-autoloads
idomenu-autoloads keyfreq-autoloads kv-autoloads lcs-autoloads
log4j-mode-autoloads logito-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads
lusty-explorer-autoloads mark-tools-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads
minimap-autoloads multifiles-autoloads mwe-log-commands-autoloads
nlinum-autoloads nose-autoloads oauth-autoloads org-email-autoloads
paredit-autoloads pastebin-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes pymacs-autoloads
python-mode-autoloads pyvirtualenv-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
rebox2-autoloads request-autoloads shell-switcher-autoloads
sicp-autoloads slime-autoloads top-mode-autoloads typing-autoloads
diminish-autoloads virtualenv-autoloads vline-autoloads w3-autoloads
window-number-autoloads workspaces-autoloads wtf-autoloads
zen-and-art-theme-autoloads package yf/makeadefun warnings completion
ert ewoc debug pcase ob-R ob-sh shell windmove latexenc paren doc-view
jka-compr image-mode recentf tree-widget org-contacts org-capture
org-agenda gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig
mailcap find-lisp dired org-inlinetask org-element org derived org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs gv format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils wid-edit cl time ffap thingatpt url-parse
auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars winner ring edmacro
kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib magit-autoloads two-mode-mode tex-site
auto-loads org-loaddefs ido-hacks advice help-fns easy-mmode ido info
easymenu time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)