Subject: bug#16155: 24.3.50;

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 22:26:46 -0500

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

    My current decision is largely based on the fact that most/all major
    modes providing some kind of "electric indent" behavior have
    traditionally enabled it by default, and very few users have complained
    about it, even when it was difficult to disable.

Are those programming modes?  Maybe you're right for programming modes,
but you made the change for Text modes too.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin St
Boston MA 02110
USA
www.fsf.org  www.gnu.org
Skype: No way! That's nonfree (freedom-denying) software.
  Use Ekiga or an ordinary phone call.